Tarabas

ATM transfer speed

Wouldn't it be nice to give server admins the option to change the speed of the ATM ?

For my taste it's much too slow and if you're not in a safezone you have nearly no chance to get/ depot your money. It needs too much time in my opinion.

On 8.8.2016 at 6:30 PM, vbawol said:

@Tarabas Yes I added this config after I saw your post here, forgot to update this thread about adding it. @He-Man thanks for helping!

bankTransferTime[] = {0.0006,1.2,0.06}; // {time per crypto,max wait time,min wait time}

In what folder/file exactly does this command go into? epochconfig.hpp?

I'm using this addon: 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Rust
      Hello, I've setup a new computer running microsoft server 2016 so that it can run my server permanently from that. Currently I'm running it from my main PC, which is alright but it means I have to leave it on all the time which is a big strain and uses more power then the computer running microsoft server. I managed to transfer all the files succesfully and export/import the database for my players however when I launch it, no error I can see happens as it allows me and other players to connect to the server, but once connected it gets stuck on 'waiting for server to start authentication' until it times out. The one thing I am seeing is normally when a player connects it starts spamming out green lines '12:42:04 HiveExt(0): [Information] Result: ["PASS",[2017,12,4,13,42]]' like that, however on the new computer it just sits on 'Game started' and never puts a new green line.
      Below is my mission rpt

Steps I took to move the server
      1 - Backup everything
      2 - Install heidisql/xaamp
      3 - Transfer over database and server files
      4 - Give permissions to database that are exactly the same
      5 - Redo paths for my launch/restart bats (this was fine)
      6 - Launch server, no error I can see, allows players to connect and download mission then gets stuck on waiting for server to start authentication
      I've tried using a clear database too which didn't work, it must be some option I'm missing.
    • By kangawroon
      I've tried searching for this for 2 days now, but I can't seem to find it:
      - How do I make the food and drink drop slower on my server?
    • By arc7r7
      After the update to 0.3.7 the ATM's and payphone on my Chernarus and Takistan servers are not working. No menu is coming up when I press the inventory key in front of them. I switched from AiAtp to CUP terrains core and maps last week and they have been working properly. 
    • By H03LL3
      Hello Everyone!
      My question is, where is the Bank Account Krypto stored in?
      In a .txt file on the server? Or where?

Regards
      H03LL3
    • By superfly
      I need some help figuring this out.

The idea is to replace the default textures for ATMs server side so everyone sees the same thing.
      Having your local bank's brand ingame would be such a nice touch.

ATM Box: http://i.imgur.com/Z0bRobo.jpg
      ATM Shade: http://i1051.photobucket.com/albums/s440/ssnakeyes1/2014-12-29_00005_zps5ee09b7a.jpg

Is this possible and does anyone maybe know how ?

• Advertisement
  • Supporters
  • Discord