Sign in to follow this  
juandayz

Chage the style of inventory

Question

I would like to change the look of the inventory , I have seen a few. 
I found the necessary files but not where to call .

files are locate in: \@DayZ_Epoch\addons\dayz_code\gui\gear

and i found this: https://github.com/vbawol/DayZ-Epoch/blob/master/SQF/dayz_code/Configs/RscDisplay/RscDisplayGear.hpp

any idea?

700px-DayZ_Inventory.PNG

3 answers to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Hanse
      Hello i am knew to this and i need someone to show me the ropes
      Steam
      IGN:Hanse
    • By Kovicson
      Was wondering if theres a way to kick new steam accounts say a new accounts that arent any older than 60 Days or so?
      Hackers just using new accounts.... Kinda annoying 
    • By Liquid Ass
      Hi I'm new around here so please go easy on me :P

Myself an a few others have started a new overpochins server called [SS]|Overpochins|Coins|ActiveADMINS|FullCustom|Semi-Militarized
      IP:193.111.186.217:2306

Me and a few others have added some features/scripts like unpack little bird,towlift,missons,bankmoney ect...
      but were having problems finding a working sector b script which isn't out of date an a origins build trader w/buildings.

Would appreciate it if anyone could help us an would be willing to give you guys who help some goodies on the server to start with.
      The server only holds upto 20 people so far but we will increase it when a few more people join.

Using GTX servers.
      Cheers.

• By blueman
      I made some changes to the traders inventory.
      So they they have 15 drinks, and 15 food.
      However, when I restart server, and check, the inventory was just like it was before restart.
      I have a feeling I don't understand the loot system yet, and the traders.
      Looks like it's a running tally of what ever gets sold to them, and it carries over through restarts.
      Probably only resets after it reaches a certain point (amount of items).

What I'd like to do, is have the traders have a minimum of 15 food and 15 drink at all times is that possible?
      Thanks,
    • By Apex - Slick
      Hi,

So i was enjoying Epoch the other day when a server restart happened, so without a worry i disconnected, 15 mins later i reconnected after the restart and my armor, vest and all of my inventory items were gone. Main firearm, sidearm, helmet and other equipment like the map, gps and binoculars were still there. The gear wasn't worth much and i i'm not trying to whine about getting it back (i really don't mind getting it back) i just thought i'd report this bug. Also, i found others with the same problem, anyone on the forum with some experience on the matter and maybe tips on how to prevent something like it happening again?

Thanks in advance,
      Apex - Slick
  • Advertisement
  • Supporters
  • Discord