DonkeyPunch Vehicle Ammo Salvage and Reload / cmSalvage modded

DirtySanchez

//========================================================================================================

// DonkeyPunch Vehicle Ammo Salvage and Reload Script v1.0

// Modified for Donkey Punch and Epoch Community Servers

// by =RAV=MusTanG

//

// Computermancer's Vehicles Salvage and Reload script

// AKA "cmSalvage" alpha ver 0.01

// SuperFunServer.Com

//

//========================================================================================================

So I have been working on modifying a community script by ComputerMancer.

It had some other good features but are really not needed at this time.

So only the best part made it through the cut.

Introducing Donkey Punch Vehicle Ammo Salvage and Reload.

Included in the vehicle ammo salvage and reload:

All Offroad Armed, GMG, HMG, the Huron and the Ghost Hawk

This has been tested and is currently error free. all variants of above vehicles tested.

if any improvements are made please share them with us freely as I have shared this work with you.

https://github.com/donkeypunchepoch/DonkeyPunch-Vehicle-Ammo-Salvage-and-Reload/tree/master

Ok sorry Zed, was on the road all day.

Finally here, got this p.o.s. computer completely redone and online and all is well.

First have a great weekend!

Alright so this script was originally wrote by ComputerMancer.

It was written with many other parts and was first pulled out of its master script by CM some time ago.

It used to include vehicle salvage for parts but the result was just scrap metal and OP items like a vehicle repair and such....

The salvage parts really isn't needed, but the salvaging of vehicle ammo and the reloading of vehicle ammo that's in your inventory is a big plus and the only reason really why I ran it for the last 6 months.

Well with the new build I yanked the script out and having the guys ask about it forced my hand to get back into it to fix its errors and clean it up a bit.

I had to correct about a handful of errors that were being thrown out into rpts.

I don't blame CM at all for the errors, he pulled this part out of a larger script and it was quick and dirty!

I yanked out the parts I didn't feel were necessary at this point in the game with EPOCH, which left the manual salvaging and reloading of VEHICLE AMMO. This also allows for me to put Vehicle Ammo for sale at my BANDIT/HERO only Traders!

If you haven't noticed yet Zed, I am a big A2 DzE fanboy and I have been trying my best to put that feel back in for a few months now.

ENJOY!

No sir that's up to you to customize in your server.

This adds the ability to salvage and reload vehicle ammo, which is not part of Epoch.

If you wanted to add the new ammo, add it to your cfgpricing and your loot.h files!

If you are using the latest HS BlackMarket, your HSpricing file

Edit: if you are wondering in game how to use it just get in armed vehicle and scroll menu to open the hood or pop the panel. Then exit vehicle look at vehicle scroll wheel to salvage ammo.

Plug and play is how it's setup.

If you have any of the files already in the package make sure to add their contents to your current files.

You do not see options all the time.

only when you get in a vehicle will you see open panel or pop the hood.

then exit vehicle to see the salvage menu option.

• 10 months later...