Question

I noticed on the last two servers i have set up that when you buy a weapon it will NOT work until you drop it and pick it back up. I put in the zupa's coin 3.0 folders in the server and then make them pbos. I login and make sure they work. Then I added the basic things in the init.sqf like

DZE_StaticConstructionCount = 1;

DZE_requireplot = 1;
DZE_PlotPole = [65,80];
DZE_BuildOnRoads = false; // Default: False
DZE_SelfTransfuse = true;
DZE_selfTransfuse_Values = [12000, 15, 300];
DZE_R3F_WEIGHT = false;
DZE_GodModeBase = true;
DZE_BuildingLimit = 500;

I went into game and thats when I notice that you buy them you have to drop the weapons on the ground and pick them up before they work.   :huh:
Anyone know how to fix this?
I am looking at the fn_selfActions right now. Any help I thank you in advance

The two maps that I install on are Chernarus and Lingor

4 answers to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Honey Bee
      hi, 
      hat  jemand das problem dass die textur der m200 nicht geladen werden kann? Wundert mich eigendlich nicht hab die datei dazu nicht mal aber wo bekomm ich die her? und warum gibts da ne neue is doch eh die LRR oder nicht?

Hi,
      someone has the problem that the texture of m200 can not be loaded? Does not surprise me , I did not have the file but where do I get it? and why is there a new anyway is the LRR or not?

• By Thug
      In the file server_spawnTraders.sqf
      private "_trader"; { _trader = createAgent [_x select 0,_x select 1,[],0,"CAN_COLLIDE"]; {_trader removeMagazine _x;} count magazines _trader; removeAllItems _trader; // removeAllWeapons _trader;//this is commented out so traders have weapons removeBackpack _trader; _trader switchMove ""; _trader setDir (_x select 2); _trader setVehicleInit "this disableAI 'ANIM'; this disableAI 'AUTOTARGET'; this disableAI 'FSM'; this disableAI 'MOVE'; this disableAI 'TARGET'; this setBehaviour 'CARELESS'; this forceSpeed 0; this allowDamage false;"; _trader setUnitAbility 0.6; _trader disableAI "ANIM"; _trader disableAI "AUTOTARGET"; _trader disableAI "FSM"; _trader disableAI "MOVE"; _trader disableAI "TARGET"; _trader setBehaviour "CARELESS"; _trader forceSpeed 0; _trader allowDamage false; _trader enableSimulation false; } count _this; processInitCommands; What would I have to do to get the Traders to move like they did in v1.0.5.1
      I have tried but can not get it to work.
    • By dodget90
      whats involved in creating custom weapon attachments? for example, if I wanted to right click my Makarov and attach the pistol flashlight attachment from the weapon trader or add an acog scope to my kar 98 rifle
    • By Cyrus
      Hi,
      I have successfully set up an Arma 3 Epoch altis server (private for now) with a bunch of server side mods running. One of them is the Black Market Trader found elsewhere in the forums. My question is how do i add weapons and gear from the DLC expansions (MARK, HELI) etc. more specifically gear and weapons. I have seen on the BMS server they have gear specific to APEX and helis specific to HELI DLC. My black market trader does not have any of the DLC gear and weapons but only some of the heli's like the Huron and Taru. I own all of the DLC's and they are all present on the server folder structure. I cannot spawn them either using the builtin Anti Hack admin menu as they aren't present.

I there any way that i can make them visible th AH menu and black market trader?

Thanks in advance
    • By Zoranth
      Based on Hacked Vehicles release by @Bricktop and Additional code by @Hooty from here:
      This is my first release
      This mod and code is not all my original work. 
      Credits to: 
      @Bricktop for the "Hacked Vehicles" https://epochmod.com/forum/topic/43750-hacked-vehicles-1061/
      @Hooty for his input in Bricktop's release on how to install it differently and to add support for Virtual Garage.
      What I did is took their information and made it modular and easier to install / customize. This way, you just need to #include which weapon systems you want to add into each vehicle that you want to modify.
      >> DOWNLOAD HERE <<  CURRENTLY ON HOLD DUE TO UNFORESEEN ERROR
      Install Directions:
      1.    Copy the Vehicle_Weapons directory into the root of your dayz_server directory
      2.    Next paste
      #include "\z\addons\dayz_server\Vehicle_Weapons\Add_Vehicle_Weapons.sqf";    in dayz_server\system\sever_monitor.sqf under
      3.    Then paste
      #include "\z\addons\dayz_server\Vehicle_Weapons\Add_Vehicle_Weapons.sqf";  in dayz_server\compile\server_publishVehicle2.sqf under
      4.    Then paste
      #include "\z\addons\dayz_server\Vehicle_Weapons\Add_Vehicle_Weapons.sqf";   in dayz_server\compile\spawn_vehicles.sqf under
      Installation with Virtual Garage:
      If you have @salival's Virtual Garage installed then add :
      #include "\z\addons\dayz_server\Vehicle_Weapons\Add_Vehicle_Weapons.sqf";   to dayz_server\compile\garage\server_spawnVehicles.sqf under
      How To Customize:
      If you would like to create your very own weapons pack for a vehicle, use the following instructions:
      1. Make a copy of "\z\addons\dayz_server\Vehicle_Weapons\vehicles\Generic_Add_Weapon.sqf" rename it like "<vehicle_classname>_Add_Weapons.sqf". Replace the <vehicle_classname> with the actual classname of the vehicle you want to add weapons to.
      2. Comment out or Delete the Weapon_Systems that you do not want to use on your new vehicle.
      3. Make a new #include "\z\addons\dayz_server\Vehicle_Weapons\vehicles\<Class_Name>_Add_Weapons.sqf"; line with your new vehicle file and add it to "\z\addons\dayz_server\Vehicle_Weapons\Add_Vehicle_Weapons.sqf";
      4. In the new vehicle file you just made.  Rearrange the Weapon_Systems in an order that makes sense to you. For example, list all guns, then all missiles so they are grouped together in your scroll menu for easier selection.
      Adding / Restricting an Ammo Type
      For Weapon_Systems that have multiple ammo types, You can go into that specific file and comment out an ammo type or make an extra file with just the ammo you want if you want to restrict it from your server. Example:
      In the file: "\z\addons\dayz_server\Vehicle_Weapons\Vehicles\Weapon_Systems\D81_125mm_Cannon.sqf". You could comment out an Ammo Type as shown Below.
      If you do this, you will want to save that as a new file such as : "D81_125mm_Cannon_SABOT_ONLY.sqf.
      List of Vehicle Weapons and Ammo:
      WARNING: Not all Weapon Systems work with all vehicles. For example, You obviously do not want to put a "GBU12_Bomb_Launcher" on an "ArmoredSUV_PMC", or "MLRS Rocket System" on the "ArmoredSUV_PMC".
      These weapons spawn on the vehicle when purchased and remain after restart.  This does not work with admin spawned vehicles nor does it work (for now) with the Deploy Anything Mod.  I do not have Virtual Garage installed on my test server,so I am unable to test that but it should work.
      Have Fun
  • Advertisement
  • Supporters
  • Discord