Sign in to follow this  
Cyrus

DLC Expansion weapons and Gear

Question

Hi,

I have successfully set up an Arma 3 Epoch altis server (private for now) with a bunch of server side mods running. One of them is the Black Market Trader found elsewhere in the forums. My question is how do i add weapons and gear from the DLC expansions (MARK, HELI) etc. more specifically gear and weapons. I have seen on the BMS server they have gear specific to APEX and helis specific to HELI DLC. My black market trader does not have any of the DLC gear and weapons but only some of the heli's like the Huron and Taru. I own all of the DLC's and they are all present on the server folder structure. I cannot spawn them either using the builtin Anti Hack admin menu as they aren't present.

I there any way that i can make them visible th AH menu and black market trader?

Thanks in advance

3 answers to this question

Hi Cyrus,

Thanks for inquiring but the black market is not a part of base Epoch and without knowing what script you are using it will be hard to answer your question. I will suggest asking how to set that up in the thread for that script so that the proper information can be replied!

Here is the scripts forum or just use the search feature in the top right to find the thread

https://epochmod.com/forum/forum/69-scripts/

On 9/19/2017 at 8:47 AM, Cyrus said:

I there any way that i can make them visible th AH menu and black market trader?

I assume that you are using Halvhjearne's HSBlackMarket trader script here? If so, you will need to add any missing items to that script's price lists in <mission>/trader/HSPricing.hpp and also to Epoch's price list in <mission>/epoch_config/Configs/CfgPricing.hpp. The structure of these files is pretty self-explanatory, 

class DogCarcass_EPOCH {price = 3;};

with each line starting with the word "class" then the class name and the price and an optional additional tax (on top of the global server tax set in the server side EpochConfig.hpp, for example,

class CUP_srifle_AS50 {price = 1000; tax = .9;};    

In the line above, the AS50 will sell for the price of 1000 crypto, but to buy it you have to pay 1.9x the price plus the 10% server tax, making the cost of buying twice that of selling.

Now in order to add items to this price list you will need to know their classnames. You can either search this forum for those classnames (there are several threads which pretty much cover all the DLC and other mods content) or go directly to various sources, such as  Bohemia's CfgWeapons listing or, as another example, CUP's CfgWeapons wiki page though it should be noted that oftentimes these pages are not necessarily up to date and then you have to go to the source (an exercise left for the reader).

To add stuff to Epoch's AH spawn menu is sort of easy and sort of not. For example, for weapons, magazines and backpacks the items just have to be listed in CfgPricing.hpp. Unfortunately for uniforms, attachments, headgear and vests the listed items are hardcoded into a server side file called server_securityfunctions.sqf and would have to be manually added there in the epoch_server.pbo (and then maintained with each new release). 

Hope that helps.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By looter809
      craftAnything for DayZ Epoch 1.0.7.1+
      A script I originally wrote for TLF servers, but with their permission I am releasing to the public to celebrate getting the A2 Community Dev role in the Epoch Discord. This script allows you to add a ton of craftable items to your server. It is super modular, and takes up very little space. It is also very easy to configure. You can add as many configs as you want. TLF has come up with about 40 custom crafting configs, I have included their turret configs in the example configVariables.sqf file.
      Installation & Setup
      Download the code as a zip file here https://github.com/ZzBombardierzZ/DayZ-Epoch-CraftAnything/archive/refs/heads/main.zip
      Copy the craftAnything.sqf file into your mission folder, inside of a "scripts" folder. Example: "ServerRoot\mpmissions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\scripts\craftAnything.sqf"
      In configVariables.sqf, find the DZE_CLICK_ACTIONS array and add the desired configs to it. See the example configVariables.sqf file for more info.
      Go into the newly created craftAnything.sqf file and edit the "CONFIG SECTION" to your liking. Read the comments in the file for more info.

Battleye Filters
      If you are using Battleye on your server, you will need to update your scripts.txt file to allow the script to run. I am not going to provide a list of filters unfortunately. It is fairly easy to do yourself. You can look at OpenDayz Guide to BattlEye to learn more about BattlEye filters and use eraser1's BE_AEG to generate scripts.txt filters automatically.
      Credits
      As mentioned before, I originally wrote this script for TLF servers. I would like to thank them for allowing me to release this to the public. I would also like to thank the Epoch Discord community for their help and support and for giving me the opportunity to become a Community Developer.
      License
      There is none. But please give credit where credit is due. If you do use this script, please let me know. I would love to see what you do with it.
      Contact
      If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to contact me on Discord at ZzBombardierzZ#5945 or in the Epoch Discord server.
      Changelog
      v1.0.0 - Initial release
    • By Macintosh
      I didn't find any script for teleportation that I could implement for my players on my server,  so I made this script.   I made a short demonstration : 

Install: 
      https://github.com/Marcusmoldev/Arma2_Dayz_Teleporter
      In its current state it is limited to two portals as I don't want my players to have portals everywhere, but this functionality is absolutely something one can implement in the future .. I don't plan on doing that for the moment though ..
      Also if you do end up installing the script, let me know if there are any typos in the readme and I'll try to correct them.
      Thanks and enjoy

• By Restplay
      Hello, does anyone have Sector C files for the Napf map? On the island where is the Sürenfeld Observatory.
    • By Restplay
      Hello i created my server from this thread:

• By salival
      Zabns Take Clothes is part of Epoch 1.0.7.1 now.
      Hi,
      Since Zabn is MIA I have updated his Take Clothes script to 1.0.7 compatible.
      Github with install instructions and download location: https://github.com/oiad/TakeClothes

**** For Epoch 1.0.6.2 only **** >> Download <<
      Visit this link: https://github.com/oiad/TakeClothes/tree/Epoch_1.0.6.2
      (original install url: http://opendayz.net/threads/release-zabns-take-clothes-2-0.19290/)
      (original discussion url: http://opendayz.net/threads/help-discussion-zabns-take-clothes.13198/)

• Advertisement
  • Supporters
  • Discord