Sign in to follow this  
Honey Bee

M200 Weappon

hi, 

hat  jemand das problem dass die textur der m200 nicht geladen werden kann? Wundert mich eigendlich nicht hab die datei dazu nicht mal aber wo bekomm ich die her? und warum gibts da ne neue is doch eh die LRR oder nicht?

Hi,

someone has the problem that the texture of m200 can not be loaded? Does not surprise me , I did not have the file but where do I get it? and why is there a new anyway is the LRR or not?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Thug
      In the file server_spawnTraders.sqf
      private "_trader"; { _trader = createAgent [_x select 0,_x select 1,[],0,"CAN_COLLIDE"]; {_trader removeMagazine _x;} count magazines _trader; removeAllItems _trader; // removeAllWeapons _trader;//this is commented out so traders have weapons removeBackpack _trader; _trader switchMove ""; _trader setDir (_x select 2); _trader setVehicleInit "this disableAI 'ANIM'; this disableAI 'AUTOTARGET'; this disableAI 'FSM'; this disableAI 'MOVE'; this disableAI 'TARGET'; this setBehaviour 'CARELESS'; this forceSpeed 0; this allowDamage false;"; _trader setUnitAbility 0.6; _trader disableAI "ANIM"; _trader disableAI "AUTOTARGET"; _trader disableAI "FSM"; _trader disableAI "MOVE"; _trader disableAI "TARGET"; _trader setBehaviour "CARELESS"; _trader forceSpeed 0; _trader allowDamage false; _trader enableSimulation false; } count _this; processInitCommands; What would I have to do to get the Traders to move like they did in v1.0.5.1
      I have tried but can not get it to work.
    • By dodget90
      whats involved in creating custom weapon attachments? for example, if I wanted to right click my Makarov and attach the pistol flashlight attachment from the weapon trader or add an acog scope to my kar 98 rifle
    • By Thug
      [SOLVED]
      First, why take the weapons from traders? 
      Second, If possible how do I go about adding them back. 
      I am looking through dayz_code and not finding anything. I know I may have looked over the part that covers this. Just need a little help.
      Reason to put them back is, my panthera map is going to be 100% militarized. AI everywhere and all traders will be military personnel. 
    • By ViseVersa
      Hi,
      i`m currently stuck on something. I want to see, how many Slots an Item would take up. For example a Weapon takes 8 Slots in the Backpack, a Handgun takes not as much, etc.. How would i go on and check that?
    • By FugitiveS
      I am having problems getting overpoch weapons to spawn anywhere i am only getting epoch weapons i have tried everything from changing loot chance and even adding more spawns for weapons if anyone could please help that would be great.
      I am not stengy I want a high loot server
  • Advertisement
  • Supporters
  • Discord