Zelengorsk Trader (RePlacement for Stary Trader)

Hello Guy's and Gal's

I Have figued it's been long enough and i should release this 

It's All Custom :)

SCREENSHOT'S!!!!!

https://www.dropbox.com/sc/0h1oihsg62fzucx/AADQwxHYKOQbOaY4UaLl_bDYa

It has all The Trader Spot's 

And It's something New i was Getting Board of The Same Old STRAY So i made This :)

INSTALL

In you sever_functions.sqf in the init folder

Put this AT THE VARY BOTTEM

call compile preProcessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\buildings\NewStaryTrader.sqf";               //  Zele Trader

Then make folder called buildings were you're "init" , "system" and all that good stuff is :)

In that Folder (buildings)

Put the .sqf

"NewStaryTrader.sqf" File

DOWNLOAD LINK

https://github.com/AOWGaming/NewStaryTrader

it should be fixed now

I think i may try this. pics look good. i like to change it up our servers also. I have 12 AI Citys that range in size from 20 AI to 100. I only have three open at a time to keep lag down. So about every 2-3 weeks i change them. Thanks for the zone.

• 5 months later...

I think this is a good idea. BUT...when I added this script just a couple of issues are present. For a start I dont have any traders standing there to actually trade with. No good going there to trade if there isnt an NPC to trade with in the first place.

Also I am getting an error due to this:

animation source door not found in "bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/MAP_barrack2/

Any suggestions on a solution for this?

• 2 weeks later...

@leegreaves did you get the issue's above fixed?  If so what did you do?  I am have the same problems.  The traders are not showing up and I am getting that error.  Also I am using zupa's single currency 3.0 (I think it's 3.0).  also In the zip file there is a mission.sqf and mission.biedi, what do you do with those?  I did not see that in the install guide.

Any help would be great.

alright guys.. dont worry about the error unless you sever is not starting up or getting stuck on aut screen when loading in.. and you have to put the traders there as well look up how to add traders and that well show you how to move or add traders to your liking