Some errors on my server.

Sofabear

Question

Hi, i run an overpochins server, it's modded quite good, but everything is done correctly.

We've been having some issues with vehicles blowing up when trying to repair them, doesn't matter if you try it manually or use the repair stations i've put up, sometimes the vehicles just blow up when you get in them (something i suspect is related to AH). Players can start to repair a vehicle, but when they take off a wheel or anything, it'll blow up, is this a bug or is it normal in epoch? (i know i've mashed 3 mods but).

Any help on this would be appreciated.

Btw: Tried with both a vanilla install with NO mods, apart from those that come with the Epoch Origins files. Still same issue.

2 answers to this question

Hi, i run an overpochins server, it's modded quite good, but everything is done correctly.

We've been having some issues with vehicles blowing up when trying to repair them, doesn't matter if you try it manually or use the repair stations i've put up, sometimes the vehicles just blow up when you get in them (something i suspect is related to AH). Players can start to repair a vehicle, but when they take off a wheel or anything, it'll blow up, is this a bug or is it normal in epoch? (i know i've mashed 3 mods but).

Any help on this would be appreciated.

Btw: Tried with both a vanilla install with NO mods, apart from those that come with the Epoch Origins files. Still same issue.

The latest version of Infistars AH is bugged if you downloaded and used yesterdays ( or the day befores) version. It causes players vehicles to blow up if they collide with an object. This even includes tress and bushes. If you do have the latest version this is very much likely the cause of the problem, I would revert back to a previous version.