Official DayZLauncher Thread

domuk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Something that is annoying is how servers disappear from the list. I have a test server that I don't keep online all the time, so if I have it shut down for a few hours/days, it won't show up in Dayz Launcher until I've had it running for a while. Any way to change that? The only work around I've found is to leave Dayz Launcher running once the server is detected, so even if it's been offline, I can still join it.

Something that is annoying is how servers disappear from the list. I have a test server that I don't keep online all the time, so if I have it shut down for a few hours/days, it won't show up in Dayz Launcher until I've had it running for a while. Any way to change that? The only work around I've found is to leave Dayz Launcher running once the server is detected, so even if it's been offline, I can still join it.

Connect remotely :)

Batch File :)

In my experience of DayZCommander, it seems to install a wrong version of 'DayZ' ie version 1.8.3, whereas DayZLauncher has version 1.8.4.1. I only found this out as we have a lot of 'connect/disconnect' players on our server and this is the only problem found.

Stick with DayZLauncher...its da bomb hehe

In my experience of DayZCommander, it seems to install a wrong version of 'DayZ' ie version 1.8.3, whereas DayZLauncher has version 1.8.4.1. I only found this out as we have a lot of 'connect/disconnect' players on our server and this is the only problem found.

Stick with DayZLauncher...its da bomb hehe

That's because DayzCommander is no longer supported by DotJosh, so there's no more updating versions. You'd think the word would get out to people but I guess not.

That's because DayzCommander is no longer supported by DotJosh, so there's no more updating versions. You'd think the word would get out to people but I guess not.

This is simply wrong, it recently updated

http://www.dayzcommander.com/changelog

0.9.1.117 (February 16, 2015)
  • [bugFix] Lots of fixes for detecting arma2 directories
  • [Other] Adds back Arma2/Arma2OA directory overrides

Well, that was a month ago. He has no forums, his Twitter account hasn't been active for a year and a half and he posts nothing here. Many servers do not show up or show offline when they are not. Sometimes the same server shows up multiple times. He doesn't even have the latest version of Dayz on the program! That program is dead. Dayz Launcher is the way to go now.

Can someone help me? 

OK I have 3 problems

1. The major problem isWhenever im in dayz launcher I can't download any of the mods, I click download and nothing happens

2.Dayz launcher and dayz commander read my dayz as corrupt (btw i downloaded it by steam cause i want automatic updates plus safer)

3. This is sort of a problem but i dont know if you can answer it, since i cant download mods through dayz launcher i tried dayz commander and it has only downloaded 103MB in the last 3 or 4 hours

Some extra info- 1. i couldnt download epoch either so i did it manually( pain in the butt)

2.i just got a new hard drive (Samsung evo ssd) and had to start from scratch

3. my dayz launcher version is 0.0.0.13

4.i dont want to download overwatch manually

5.i dont know if it reads my epoch (havent changed my file name yet but i dont really want to right now)

6.it wont download any mods

If you are using windows 7/8 then open the start menu, type snipping and run the snipping tool. Use this to screenshot the application and then click save, you will then need to upload it somewhere like imgur or another image hosting site and pop the link in the ticket.

Info - http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows/use-snipping-tool-capture-screen-shots#1TC=windows-7