DayZ Launcher Help Needed

Cosmoe

I started a server with a buddy who has a lot more understanding of scripting then I do and he is doing most of the work... we were running epoch and he decided after we (he) messed something up in the .pbo file to try overpoch. Shortly into messing around with that he decided that we were better off sticking with just Epoch.

So our problem is now that the Dayz Launcher is reading overwatch in our mods and if you try to connect to the server it makes you download overwatch... but if you do that it wont let you play because of extra keys. 

The server is up and running fine if you launch just through arma multiplayer, but I want people to be able to join us via the dayz launcher.

So my question is how to I get the launcher to read my server as just epoch again? I am sorry if this is a stupid question but I can't get it figured out and I have done a bunch of searching to no avail. I understand that the launcher reads a -mod string? but no idea how to locate said -mod string.

I use vilayer as my host, if that helps you know where I should look/what I should alter as I know each hosting company has things set up slightly different.

Thank you in advance for any help on getting this fixed and a HUGE thanks to all in the modding community who have made this game so awesome!

Today is the 2nd day, when we switched to overpoch it took a bit before it showed it was overwatch/epoch but happened within a few hours. 

I saw something on dev/dayzlauncher.com saying owner tips, -mod param is formatted correctly, but I have had no luck finding anything about how to do that. I thought maybe there was a file some place I needed to alter, but after a couple hours of looking I started going cross eyed so figured I would go ahead and ask. 

Thanks for your replies :)

Cos