actionName = "Website";
picture = "dayz_logo_ca.paa";

What do you want me to do?
dir = "@DayZ_Epoch";
name = "DayZ Epoch 1.0.5.1";
actionName = "Website";
action = "http://www.dayzepoch.com";

Optional perk for donating, my admins or myself get no money from the donations, it all goes back into the running costs, but you already got your blood for that right?

You all know that any money gained from Arma2 violates their EULA? They won't pursue litigation (unless they are nupties) -- why kick the dog in the balls that is feeding your POS platform :)

Dayz was a tremendous change from Arma2, all the rest of the mods that follow just made it outstanding.  Why bicker over tits and tats? Maca has a good system for servers MGT as well.  

if BI wants to stay alive they should be bending over backwards to help mod developers for A2 and A3 respectively. 

Why not just use/allow the use of both? Or let everyone use what ever suits him the most. I mean both of you, Just_R and Flosstradamus. There is not a single con in having two launcher.

Agreed just when one works and the other doesn't or if support drops for one.  When I posted that DZL wasn't pick up server names that I knew were live and broadcasting.  DZC was (ironically)

I took a break from everything. Unknown what works currently or not soon to find out.

Can we try get this solved please.

There is only 1 or 2 people actually know what is going on and get this to work properly.

I have done all the above, except re-downloading the client files and re-installing them.

I pointed out to Maca 4 weeks ago about the MOD.CPP file and the wrong entry for the name variable.

I had that changed also 4 weeks ago and still my server is listed as 1.0.5 and not as 1.0.5.1

If i log into a epoch 1.0.5.1 server and go back to multiplayer and into the server browser it does report 1.0.5.1 and i can connect without problems.

Beyond this i can only guess whats going wrong because i do not know how DZL pulls this info.

We, the guys who put money and a lot of time into running a Epoch and other mods are dependent on these launchers, this is how we get people onto our servers.

If we get wrongly listed or even not listed at all we do not get any people on our servers and this can be very frustrating and i bet some are ready to trow in the towel.

I start getting the feeling im beating a dead horse here because its taking so long to get a response from the right people.

80.101.227.113:2302
steamPort = 2300;
steamQueryPort = 2301;

dir = "@DayZ_Epoch";
name = "DayZ Epoch 1.0.5.1";
actionName = "Website";
action = "http://www.dayzepoch.com";

add support for people who have their mods named diffidently , maybe a way to change the folder name or auto detection for a list of regularly used folder names (@DayZ_Epoch)

i know u can just change the folder name your self by hand but alot of people dont get it, this would just make the mod easier to launch; looking good so far thank you!

add support for people who have there mods named diffidently , maybe a way to change the folder name or auto detection for a list of regularly used folder names (@DayZ_Epoch)

i know u can just change the folder name your self by hand but alot of people dont get it, this would just make the mod easier to launch and what not , looking good so far thank you!

This is already built in but not being used atm. Some people objected to it...

Still getting the same problem. Requests 1.0.5 to be installed. This is very frustrating.

I am right in saying you only have 1 server online at the moment? I am looking into your problem, the database is showing the Cherno server as running Epoch 1051 now, it just takes a little time to generate the list cache.

I will pass this on as I believe that I will the point of contact on this thread now. Ill update the thread if I find any issues.

I am having an issue where its saying it cant find the arma oa 2 path and to enter manually, I do that and it still says it doesnt see it? thoughts?

I assume you installed your game through steam, if you click on the path in dayz launcher you should be able to set the path then click save or it will forget the path. If this doesnt work then grab a screenshot of where your making the changes so we can see what it going on.

Any problems per say you are best using the support email for the time being 92e4584fc7.png and ill try to keep this thread updated with updated and help where I can.

My servers also not reporting correct version for Epoch, they are showing 1.0.5 and should be showing 1.0.5.1

Epoch - Napf

75.136.217.184:2302

steamport = 2300

steamQueryPort = 2301

Overpoch - Chernarus

75.136.217.184:2312

stamport = 2310

steamQueryPort = 2311

dayzlauncher please take a look at my servers,

thank you