infiSTAR Safezones

CoxyzHQ

Question

just depends what script your using , i believe infistar has a safe zone built in (the newer versions) , so then you wouldn't need to add a safe zone but if you still need to you should refer to the install guide you got from the owner of the safezone script

the infistar safezone script runs when it detects nobuild zones i belive

just depends what script your using , i believe infistar has a safe zone built in (the newer versions) , so then you wouldn't need to add a safe zone but if you still need to you should refer to the install guide you got from the owner of the safezone script

the infistar safezone script runs when it detects nobuild zones i belive

could you send me the install guide

By looking at the script it seems you just need to create a new file (name it anything safezone.sqf with the info from the pastebin, paste it into whatever directory you want then call it with

[] execVM "custom\safezone\safezone.sqf";

Speaking of this safezone, does anyone have cords for it for Napf or does it autodetect?

By looking at the script it seems you just need to create a new file (name it anything safezone.sqf with the info from the pastebin, paste it into whatever directory you want then call it with

Speaking of this safezone, does anyone have cords for it for Napf or does it autodetect?

Actually, when I run it on the server, it works perfectly for admins, but will ban people with impunity (6 times in quick order) for "gmdadmin" variable calls when the player logs in. 

Perhaps I am calling it from the wrong location? I assume I will need to call it from the if (!isdedicated) section? 

Running 332A with the above issue. 

i have done this and it still doesnt work ill paste my init.sqf

/*	
	For DayZ Epoch
	Addons Credits: Jetski Yanahui by Kol9yN, Zakat, Gerasimow9, YuraPetrov, zGuba, A.Karagod, IceBreakr, Sahbazz
*/
startLoadingScreen ["","RscDisplayLoadCustom"];
cutText ["","BLACK OUT"];
enableSaving [false, false];

//Default loudout
DefaultMagazines = ["ItemBandage","ItemBandage","ItemBandage","ItemMorphine","ItemSodaCoke","FoodCanBakedBeans","15Rnd_9x19_M9","ItemPainkiller","ItemGoldBar3oz"];
DefaultWeapons = ["ItemWatch","ItemCompass","ItemMap","ItemToolbox","M9"];
DefaultBackpack = "DZ_ALICE_Pack_EP1";
DefaultBackpackWeapon = "";

//REALLY IMPORTANT VALUES
dayZ_instance =	11;					//The instance
dayzHiveRequest = [];
initialized = false;
dayz_previousID = 0;

//disable greeting menu 
player setVariable ["BIS_noCoreConversations", true];
//disable radio messages to be heard and shown in the left lower corner of the screen
enableRadio true;
// May prevent "how are you civillian?" messages from NPC
enableSentences false;

// DayZ Epoch config
spawnShoremode = 1; // Default = 1 (on shore)
spawnArea= 1500; // Default = 1500

MaxVehicleLimit = 300; // Default = 50
MaxDynamicDebris = 500; // Default = 100
dayz_MapArea = 14000; // Default = 10000
dayz_maxLocalZombies = 10; // Default = 30 

dayz_paraSpawn = false;

dayz_minpos = -1; 
dayz_maxpos = 16000;

dayz_sellDistance_vehicle = 10;
dayz_sellDistance_boat = 30;
dayz_sellDistance_air = 40;

dayz_maxAnimals = 5; // Default: 8
dayz_tameDogs = true;
DynamicVehicleDamageLow = 0; // Default: 0
DynamicVehicleDamageHigh = 100; // Default: 100

DZE_BuildOnRoads = false; // Default: False
DZE_requireplot = 0;
DZE_R3F_WEIGHT = false;
DZE_SelfTransfuse = true;
DZE_DeathMsgGlobal = true;
DZE_DeathMsgTitleText = true;
DZE_BuildingLimit = 300; //BuildingLimit

EpochEvents = [["any","any","any","any",30,"crash_spawner"],["any","any","any","any",0,"crash_spawner"],["any","any","any","any",15,"supply_drop"]];
dayz_fullMoonNights = true;

//Load in compiled functions
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\variables.sqf";				//Initilize the Variables (IMPORTANT: Must happen very early)
progressLoadingScreen 0.1;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\publicEH.sqf";				//Initilize the publicVariable event handlers
progressLoadingScreen 0.2;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\medical\setup_functions_med.sqf";	//Functions used by CLIENT for medical
progressLoadingScreen 0.4;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\compiles.sqf";				//Compile regular functions
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\snap_build\compiles.sqf";
progressLoadingScreen 0.5;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "server_traders.sqf";				//Compile trader configs
progressLoadingScreen 1.0;
call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "addons\bike\init.sqf";

"filmic" setToneMappingParams [0.153, 0.357, 0.231, 0.1573, 0.011, 3.750, 6, 4]; setToneMapping "Filmic";

if (isServer) then {
	call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\dynamic_vehicle.sqf";
	//Compile vehicle configs

// Add trader citys
	_nil = [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\mission.sqf";
	_serverMonitor = 	[] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\server_monitor.sqf";
};

if (!isDedicated) then {
	//Conduct map operations
	0 fadeSound 0;
	waitUntil {!isNil "dayz_loadScreenMsg"};
	dayz_loadScreenMsg = (localize "STR_AUTHENTICATING");

//Run the player monitor
	_id = player addEventHandler ["Respawn", {_id = [] spawn player_death;}];
	_playerMonitor = 	[] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\player_monitor.sqf";	

//anti Hack

//Lights
	//[false,12] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\local_lights_init.sqf";

};

};

//Start Dynamic Weather
execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\external\DynamicWeatherEffects.sqf";

#include "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\BIS_Effects\init.sqf"

and i dont need to post the safezone.sqf because its Defualt (copy and pasted from original post http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=ht7djVGH )

I've just put in the infistar safe zones and it's also banning people the instant they spawn in, I have paraspawn enabled and think it might be related but I'm not sure.

| BadVar: gmdadmin = "gmdadmin" (BANNED)" for every new player who isn't an admin, but once they're on the ground it's fine.

This is changed slighty + you can get an update contacting me (well if you got it from me ;) )

https://pastebin.com/ht7djVGH

I purchased Infistar via my host (Survival Servers) how can I get the update file for Infistar?  Need this urgently as players getting kicked when I'm using my safezone script.

Thanks

Actually, when I run it on the server, it works perfectly for admins, but will ban people with impunity (6 times in quick order) for "gmdadmin" variable calls when the player logs in. 

Perhaps I am calling it from the wrong location? I assume I will need to call it from the if (!isdedicated) section? 

Running 332A with the above issue. 

I had that, problem I just removed gmdadmin from the variable list in AH.sqf, but I think that got fixed in the most latest version from saturday

Just update the pastebin and you are good to go, when they update the antihack on their end and you get it - you will be even more fine (if that is something gradable)

I can not reach anyone from that company for like 3 weeks now ..  :mellow:

Hey, sorry to drop in like this, but hopefully you'll take a look at this. I purchased the antihack/admin tool a while back and stopped receiving updates. I can provide proof of purchase etc any details needed but I don't know any other way to get ahold of you. How do I start receiving updates again?

I purchased Infistar via my host (Survival Servers) how can I get the update file for Infistar?  Need this urgently as players getting kicked when I'm using my safezone script.

Thanks

I'm on survival servers as well, you can try contacting them via a support ticket and asking them when they're going to offer an update. I never received any updates from them so I disabled their anti-hack and popped for infistar directly from the source.

Lets sum it up this way: There is a reason that the survival servers anti-hack is half the price. More features when you buy it from infistar and you get updates every couple of days and awesome support, plus, your money is going where it should, direct to the developer.