I love this great tool, I have a few issues with it

when I change to time to night with this tool. I am the only one that gets night. everyone else on server its still day ??

I put god mode on a vehicle  I then lost that vehicle after my pc crashed  I think some1 took it during my pc load but now all I get is toggle god mode off on any other vehicle. I think its stuck  on the first god vehicle that I lost 

any solutions would be appreciated ....

There may be some kind of weird bug with that. I will need to look into it. Do you have the most up to date version of the tools? I think one of my commits did not go through and that may be what is causing a problem too. There should only bee a toggle option for Vehicle Auto Repair (not 100% god mode, but will repair any broken parts immediately) There so no longer be a God Mode option. I will look into this and send a push to the git. Update your tool tomorrow (if my commit gets accepted by project leader) and it should be fixed. This option will attach to the player and not the car.

So is there a SAFE way to TP in a vehicle from one location to another? Sometimes I do it and I end up 20m in the air, othertimes I get kicked on a setpos error. Is there a "proper procedure?"

The teleport system is being re-written. I am almost done with it, just a few fixes to finish. After this is done vehicle teleport will work perfectly. Even if you are flying across the map you will teleport to the ground level. Already tested that.

I  loose my admin tool until the server restarts after I die is there a fix for that ??

I log many times still no admin tool

Do you have the updated version? This was fixed a few days ago. If you do, then reinstall them because something must have messed up the files somehow. I am installing a fresh tool to see what you are all getting in the distribution so I can see if something needs to be fixed for that.

Even if you are flying across the map you will teleport to the ground level. Already tested that.

This worries me. The original teleport script was made to send you 20m into the air if you're in a flying vehicle because if you're moving quickly and you teleport, you'd hit a tree or die instantly.

This worries me. The original teleport script was made to send you 20m into the air if you're in a flying vehicle because if you're moving quickly and you teleport, you'd hit a tree or die instantly.

This script stops you. It literally pairs you to an object that is spawned on the marker spot and then unpairs you so even if you are flying you are stationary on the ground with rotors still spinning. The problem people are having with the current script is that even cars tend to be spawned into the air like that. That is why I wanted to change it a little bit like that. I am having some issues elsewhere in this script with the antihack doing something weird. Attempting to make a work around at the moment.

This script stops you. It literally pairs you to an object that is spawned on the marker spot and then unpairs you so even if you are flying you are stationary on the ground with rotors still spinning. The problem people are having with the current script is that even cars tend to be spawned into the air like that. That is why I wanted to change it a little bit like that. I am having some issues elsewhere in this script with the antihack doing something weird. Attempting to make a work around at the moment.

Oh, I think I understand.

So, say I'm in an F35 going 300 km/h. I teleport by clicking on the map over a runway, but instead of keeping my speed, I simply appear on the ground, engine on, stopped, landed, safe.

Oh, I think I understand.

So, say I'm in an F35 going 300 km/h. I teleport by clicking on the map over a runway, but instead of keeping my speed, I simply appear on the ground, engine on, stopped, landed, safe.

Yep. This will eliminate collision and falling problems. One person had a problem where teleporting in air vehicles cause him to just fall to his death.

True, but it's because his engine was off. If the heli is already spun up, teleporting is completely safe.

What happens if, using your system, someone teleports with a full-throttled helicopter over a forest? Won't they die from the blades hitting tree trunks and severely damaging/blowing up the vehicle?

You have a good point there. I can probably make an exception to where it teleports you to the same Z if you are in an air vehicle and it is on. I will look into that. Really my new script has just been made Null because I got a random idea for a different work around to the antihack and it works! So really the question is do we want the old or new teleport script.

It seems to me that best case scenario would be twofold:

1. Your workaround to prevent disabling the antihack

2. The same functionality as the original antihack with one exception - if the vehicle is an air vehicle AND it is already on the ground/off, teleport it to the ground. If it's on OR in the air, teleport it 20m in the air.

If you set it to "the same Z", that may be a problem depending on how it's scripted. I don't know if the Z level has anything to do with sea level elevation or just elevation from the ground directly below you. If you start by hovering over the sea at an elevation of 20m, then teleport over a mountain, is it going to put you 20m above the mountain, or 20m above sea level inside the mountain? Might cause an unwanted yard sale.

Update!

Clean up:

* Fixed spelling errors

*Removed scroll menu options that were accidentally left behind in last commit

Bug Fix:

* God Mode: Graphical bug that still showed bleeding after toggling on.

* God Mode: Some ailments were not healed when entering god mode.

The next commit from me:
My next commit will have a fix for the anti hack! The teleport antihack for "Teleport To Me" will be fixed. You will no longer have to turn off antihack to teleport your server players to you. 

Download Now