[Release] Vehicle Service Point (Refuel, Repair, Rearm) [Script]

Axe Cop

Good evening. Thank you for your reply. I do not have or anything you want to custom the program of this particular automatic lubrication. I want to use as it is. If you are making your own for the first time the server now, I was able to open the server finally. On the server which I made, I would like to (free) automatic lubrication and bring the car to a gas station. Map is Cherunasu. One that is successful now is working to put the safe zone and mission. I'm sorry how to write code is poor. Is not too much knowledge. \Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\MPMissions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus I put the SQF set of files that you downloaded in here to create a folder called service point in the above folder. It does not work and I'm going to have edited as is written here the init file in the folder of the above, and try to play on the server. This is a state in which menu and character not even heard even if you turn the mouse wheel at a gas station. Sorry to trouble you, because was found to be difficult to read I would write the code here, but I think can to see if you can and as this is allowed to UP loaded as is the init file. Thank you.

新しいテキスト ドキュメント (8).txt

I don't know but your init.sqf looks very weird, you put the service point files in multiple places and what not, you should not do that. :D

But I don't know why it is not working for you, I guess it can't find the script so check your error log (arma2 report log) for errors, like always..

yeah like the first one:

_servicePointClasses = ["Land_A_FuelStation_Feed", "FuelPump_DZ"];

You can add as many object classes as you like, but I found out yesterday that it might not be a good idea to add the fuel pump to that list, because if a player just holds it in his hand it will recognize it and you can refuel and whatever while he is placing it.. that's more a "problem" with epoch because the fuel pump has no preview object like walls etc do, so it is the same object no matter if placed or just "holding" to build it. I could add a fix for that in my script just for that class but thats kinda stupid.. I think you still have to be near a fuel tank to build a fuel pump anyway, so maybe not that big of a deal.

There are two different fuel pumps. One that needs a fuel tank within 30m and one that you can place wherever and whenever. Also thanks for the great script.

I'd really love to make a change to this mod so I could have the fuel pumps do everything as it is now but also set fuel trucks to be able to refuel, reammo trucks to be able to rearm and recovery vehicles to be able to repair. Is there any way to separate out the classes for the three features? Thanks.

I'd really love to make a change to this mod so I could have the fuel pumps do everything as it is now but also set fuel trucks to be able to refuel, reammo trucks to be able to rearm and recovery vehicles to be able to repair. Is there any way to separate out the classes for the three features? Thanks.

sure you can do that with a little scripting, just need to know the class names of the vehicles and it should be fairly easy  :)

Well the vehicles would be:

Refuel

"KamazRefuel",
"KamazRefuel_DZ",
"MTVR_Refuel",
"MTVR_Refuel_DES_EP1",
"MtvrRefuel_DES_EP1_DZ",
"UralRefuel_CDF",
"UralRefuel_INS",
"UralRefuel_TK_EP1",
"UralRefuel_TK_EP1_DZ",
"V3S_Refuel_TK_GUE_EP1",
"V3S_Refuel_TK_GUE_EP1_DZ",

Repair

"KamazRepair",
"MTVR_Repair",
"MTVR_Repair_DES_EP1",
"UralRepair_CDF",
"UralRepair_INS",
"UralRepair_TK_EP1",
"V3S_Repair_TK_GUE_EP1",

Rearm

"KamazReammo",
"MTVR_Reammo",
"MTVR_Reammo_DES_EP1",
"UralReammo_CDF",
"UralReammo_INS",
"UralReammo_TK_EP1",
"V3S_Reammo_TK_GUE_EP1",
"V3S_RA_TK_GUE_EP1_DZE",

So how do I go about making a something that can take all those? Sorry scripting noob.

Forgive me for this totally noob question(I am)...but what exactly do you mean when you say 'on the client side'? Does it not install on the server?

DayZ mods can go in one of two places.

"Missions" or "Server".

Your server host might provide you with a dayz_server.pbo and a dayz_mission.pbo

The server stuff is what loads when you connect to a server.

The mission stuff is what loads when you connect and it says "downloading mission file".

• 2 weeks later...

This isn't giving me any menu options since updating my server to 1122555 .

Anyone else getting it to work, should be ok i'd assume,  considering how clean this code is and the installation isn't rocket science :(

Edit: Found a solution 

Anyone else getting it to work, should be ok i'd assume,  considering how clean this code is and the installation isn't rocket science :(

Do u have infistar AH?

Well this is a very simple script I wish to have it but I don't get it to work on Napf, even if I disable my anti-hack. I did exactly what we're supposed to do but If I go to a repair center or gas station I get no option, is there anything we need to do beside adding the script? 

I put the code just under the light.

_serverMonitor = [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\server_monitor.sqf";

};

if (!isDedicated) then {

//Conduct map operations

0 fadeSound 0;

waitUntil {!isNil "dayz_loadScreenMsg"};

dayz_loadScreenMsg = (localize "STR_AUTHENTICATING");

//Run the player monitor

_id = player addEventHandler ["Respawn", {_id = [] spawn player_death;}];

_playerMonitor = [] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\player_monitor.sqf";

//Lights

//[false,12] execVM "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\local_lights_init.sqf";

execVM "service_point\service_point.sqf";

};

//Custom Loadouts

[] ExecVM "Scripts\loadout.sqf";

execVM "Scripts\DRN\DynamicWeatherEffects\DynamicWeatherEffects.sqf";

#include "\z\addons\dayz_code\system\BIS_Effects\init.sqf"

execVM "BTK\Cargo Drop\Start.sqf";

[] execVM "addons\R3F_ARTY_AND_LOG\init.sqf";

For Napf you have to get the map class names added to the array list. Then it will work just fine.

Ok so the way I fixed this was to put the code inside the (!isServer) container, instead of the (!isdedicated) ... Maybe Axecop can explain this because I can't , all I know is it now works and i'm happy with my server once again :D 

Ok so the way I fixed this was to put the code inside the (!isServer) container, instead of the (!isdedicated) ... Maybe Axecop can explain this because I can't , all I know is it now works and i'm happy with my server once again :D

I have no idea, unless you are running the game on a non dedicated server which no one is doing with Epoch? :D

No really all client scripts usually go in the "!isDedicated" block and it always worked, why would an Arma patch change that? weird...

maybe other users with that version version can report if they have the same issues

I have no idea, unless you are running the game on a non dedicated server which no one is doing with Epoch? :D

No really all client scripts usually go in the "!isDedicated" block and it always worked, why would an Arma patch change that? weird...

maybe other users with that version version can report if they have the same issues

Don't know, but I'm not kidding you. I tried it again, put it in the !isdedicated and i don't get the menu options, put it in the !isserver block and tada... Maybe server has a personality and just wants to be different, either way it works :)

PS: Thanks for reminding me it's called a block and not a container haha!

EDIT: Ah, something else I did (and I'm not sure why, but I do this by habit now) is I put [] in front of the execVM.. like this [] execVM .. Maybe the new patch is kinda anal like Internet Explorer was back in days for web coders, i.e things that other browsers would forgive, IE didn't ... 

First off, thank you for the script Axe!

I'm sure it is something on my end but I can't get Aircraft to Refuel, Repair, or Rearm. Everything seems to work fine with auto's, I'm just having the issue with aircraft?? Any ideas??  Thanks!

Nevermind, it is working now.

Edited by Molon Labe

I can't get this to work no matter what I do, pulled an existing and working config from a 1.0.4.1 / 103718 server and moved the init line around between dedicated and server and no matter what it just doesn't come up with the notification that you're near a service point or any menu.

Edit: I'm on 1.0.5.1 and 112555 btw