Author: Sp4rkY (Github)
Description: Extended Safezones with Vehicle Protection for Arma 3 Epoch
Required: Arma 3 1.66+ / Epoch 0.4+
Credits: IT07 (Thx for many brain) (Github)
|V.I.P.| CH!LL3R (Thx for thoughts & testing!)
DOWNLOAD & INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS:
>>> >> > CLICK ME < << <<<
Edit by EpochMod - 2019-11-08:
There came some issues up with the Arma 1.96 update.
Unfortunately @Sp4rkY currently seems to be not active here, so we have added a pull request for his GitHub files.
So if you want to use this addon, check / add this changes:
* Fully customizable
* Works with all maps
* Works for players and vehicles
* No more `"ProtectionZone_Invisible_F"` is needed (usually found in map config in a3_epoch_server_settings.pbo)
* Fired bullets will automatically be deleted in safezones
* (optional) Teleport players out of safezones after restart
* (optional) Teleport players away from the parking place (if used) after restart
* Protection from idiots trying to drive over other players (including traders)
* Check vehicle ownership of bought vehicles
* (optional) Teleport vehicles out of safezones at server restart to:
- (optional) a given distance from the respective safezone
- (optional) a static parking place (you can use your own map addition and define as many parking lots you want)
* (optional) Restricted vehicle´s access in safezones (only the owner(s) can enter the vehicle)
* (optional) Restricted vehicle´s gear-access in safezones (only the owner(s) can access the vehicle´s inventory)
* (optional) Protection for lifted vehicle´s
- If using this feature, there will be also a check for the owner, so stealing is not possible
* (optional) Unlock teleported vehicles
* 2 ways of info messages (depends on if vehicle protection is used or not)
* (optional) Vehicle Access Menu:
- "Refresh" button to update the player-list while menu is open
- "Registered" listing to see which players are added to your vehicle
- "Clear" button to remove the added players
* (optional) restrict access to driver seat for primary vehicle owner
* slingload check for bought vehicles (you can not steal cars or ships)
* (optional) info messages for prohibited lifting
* (optional) Prevent spawning of antagonists (UAV, Sappers, Snakes, Cultists) in safezones
* (optional) Allow/disallow to chop/sledge/chainsaw anything in safezones
* (optional) Feature to set map markers directly from this script (no need to define them anywhere else)
* If using the "vehicle teleporting WITHOUT Parking Place" - function:
- the vehicles get teleported to a random position within the given radius out of the safezones
* If using the "vehicle teleporting WITH Parking Place" - function, it will works like this:
- server restarts, vehicles in safezones will be teleported to a parking place
- vehicles which are present at the parking place are getting teleported to a random location on the map, new vehicles (in safezones) are ported to the parking place
* If the respective safezone contains water, ships are treated like this:
- if ships are located at water surface, they gets teleported close to the safezone´s shore at given radius
- if ships are located at terrain surface because of lifting or simliar, they gets ported random at the maps shore
* If not using "vehicle teleporting" - function, remaining vehicles in safezones are indestructible after restart
* Debug option for better determine errors (client & server)
Enjoy this stuff and have fun!
This is a new version of a safezone script and an a.i/a.i vehicle remover. To be used in conjunction with the 1061 safezone script. So say your safe zone is being bombarded with roaming a.i and you are tired of going to safe zones to delete them this will do it automatically when you go within 350 meters of an roaming a.i while in a safezone. The distance is customizable. The new safezone script allows you to receive god mode for 20 secs after you leave the safe zone IF you have stayed in the safezone long enough. This will avoid players from touching the safe zone and taking off for a way to avoid combat from other players. All credits go to @juandayz for this. Uploaded with his permission.
1- into mpmission\your instance\scripts\ create a new folder called "safezone"
2-into this folder create this sqf:
3-open your init.sqf
4-Now if ure using DZAI:
5-If ure using DZMS then do the same:
6-If you are using some kind of other script that spawns enemy ai vehicles then add the same variable.. for example:
I JUST LEAVE THIS ONE CUZ I KNOW YOU GUYS GONNA NEED IT..
The very old safezone script by infistar... i was using it in 188.8.131.52 and made some changes to use in 1.6.
1. Copy paste the code of below into a file called 16_safezone.sqf - save the file.
2. Paste this 16_safezone.sqf into mpmissioms\instance_11.chernarus\custom\
3. Open your init.sqf
4. At the very bottom of the file add this line:  execVM "custom\16_safezone.sqf";
5. Save the init.sqf and restart your server.
6-WARNING!!! if ure using some kind of mod that allow vehicles with GodMode out of safezones.. then you will need in 16_safezone.sqf change the path for veh_handleDam.sqf by the path that youre using your custom veh_handleDam.sqf
this line: fnc_veh_handleDam = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers '\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\veh_handleDam.sqf';
@BetterDeadThanZed here you got.
REMOVE LOOT FROM TRADER CITIES AND PLOT POLES. (should removes zeds from trader places and poles too)