0 Building Parts in Range

AllenFromStacysmom

Question

Hey, guys

So I have dayz.st for host, which is terrible, because I have no access to hive.int to change the decay time.

And the default plot pole maintain isn't working ,either.

When I look at the maintain preview, it shows that 0 building parts in range

sometimes it shows a few building parts when the walls are damaged.

So is there a way to fix it, or add a SQL event to database that damage the base a little bit so players can maintain it

8 answers to this question

CREATE EVENT `Maintenance` ON SCHEDULE EVERY 1 DAY STARTS '2014-12-25 00:00:00' ENDS '2026-12-25 00:00:00' ON COMPLETION NOT PRESERVE ENABLE DO UPDATE `object_data`
SET `Object_DATA`.`Damage`=0.3
WHERE `Object_DATA`.`ObjectUID` <> 0
AND `Object_DATA`.`CharacterID` <> 0
AND `Object_DATA`.`Datestamp` < now() - INTERVAL 3 DAY
AND ( (`Object_DATA`.`Inventory` IS NULL) OR (`Object_DATA`.`Inventory` = '[]') )

CREATE EVENT `Maintenance` ON SCHEDULE EVERY 1 DAY STARTS '2014-12-25 00:00:00' ENDS '2026-12-25 00:00:00' ON COMPLETION NOT PRESERVE ENABLE DO UPDATE `object_data`
AND ( (`Object_DATA`.`Inventory` IS NULL) OR (`Object_DATA`.`Inventory` = '[]') )

thanks, 

one more quick question:

what does this interval 3 day mean

Also, whats the format of crating an event, because I wanna add in some mroe SQL event

I dont understand what does this part mean

ON COMPLETION NOT PRESERVE ENABLE

Also, whats the format of crating an event, because I wanna add in some mroe SQL event

I dont understand what does this part mean

ON COMPLETION NOT PRESERVE ENABLE

AND `Object_DATA`.`Datestamp` < now() - INTERVAL 3 DAY  This makes it so you have to wait a minimum of 3 days since the last maintenance or from placing the object before maintaining will work. This value can be adjusted/removed as preferred.

ON COMPLETION NOT PRESERVE ENABLE just makes it so the sql event doesn't expire and get dropped after completing the first time and will allow it to be a repeating event.

AND `Object_DATA`.`Datestamp` < now() - INTERVAL 3 DAY  This makes it so you have to wait a minimum of 3 days since the last maintenance or from placing the object before maintaining will work. This value can be adjusted/removed as preferred.

ON COMPLETION NOT PRESERVE ENABLE just makes it so the sql event doesn't expire and get dropped after completing the first time and will allow it to be a repeating event.

CLOCWORK IS A NOOB :P and yes allen cloc is right :)