Our 8 weeko base at mgt

ChronicG

Hey, "FingersCrossed" here,

since our base got destroyed over night when we were all offline, by some people who used duped explosiv's in combination with the "flying carpet" i wanted to share some pictures with you,  of our base when it was fine + an overall feedback.

eun3xb4s.jpg

wb6ns9s6.jpg

hy7yi4qq.jpg

vne6iwtu.jpg

Week's ago a good friend of mine and myself started to play on mgt, within the first week we figured playing as 2 people is very rough, so we got some allies, wich ended up in having a group of

15 people, with about 10 people beeing online everyday, just as a reference how such a base can even exist with legitimate methodes.

Since there is already enough "talk" about explosiv's and base destructions in this forum, i'll leave this out.

All i really want to say is a big "Thank You"  towards the dev's of this mod, i havent had such a good time in a game for a long time, and of course mgt for providing such an amazing support,

especially our beloved Daz, Wookie, and even DB the freaking owner himself, helped people of our team out with small issues when he was arround.

Becaue of that im doing a 25$ donation towards mgt and a 25$ donation towards the arma 3 epoch team, just as an appreciation for the good time we are all having playing this masterpiece.

Get yourself some icecream you earnd it.

Before i forget ...

For all those people i read here on a daily, complaining about how shit everything is ( hi dm ), getting no support and whatnot.

From the bottom of my heart ... please ... please go and f*** yourself, it's an alpha.

FX

Wow... duped explosives and "flying carpet"... strong accusations... it was streamed/recorded... we used 1 satchel, 2 claymores, an AT Mine, an M6 Slam mine, and a lot of Zafir and MX SW bullets... no mystery. Any admins who wanna see the video are welcome to. 

EDIT: In all honesty, the AT Mine, slam mine, and claymores were completely wasted. The only one we actually used to gain access was the satchel charge.

Also... 2 frequency jammers.... why?

I mean... if you were gonna go to the trouble... why bother putting them in the same spot... destroying the second was easier than the first.... why wouldn't you spread them out or something?

The size of your base is probably why it was attacked and destroyed. General comment, not directed at you specifically, I honestly don't understand why people build these behemoth sized bases for 2-4 people? 90% of the time you're all running together anyways, so why do you need a 4 story base, with 8 vehicles, and 4 helicopters, and 12 safes, and 9 lock boxes, and 5 storage sheds, etc, etc? All you're doing is putting a giant target on your base and supplies.

Less is better people...

I still haven't used explosives at all in Epoch yet, just seems like a dick move to do that while the owners are offline.  Don't really care that much about other peoples' loot tbh.  Does this make me a terrible Epoch player?  Forever alone.

Less is better people...

That is not what she said...

• 2 weeks later...

Here is the video from the first time... you will notice that the end of the video contains a conversation between myself, chronic, and Mr fingers here in which I was very nice and explained how we had done it and what they should do to improve their security.

http://www.twitch.tv/fpstrollywood/v/3587086

I don't suppose you recorded the time I killed you while in the water at your base on the salt flats?