Lockbox's, Myth or Real?

Sefin

Ok guys Im looking for data on lockboxs.

Please post here with a screeny of what it looks like packaged and what it looks like after building.

Aslo is it looted or crafted?

How much does it hold?

If looted please post loot location.

Thanks in advance.

In the Arma 3 Editor, under Empty, you find "Epoch Objects", which contains almost all added objects in Epoch in terms of building. 

There are lockboxes as well as safes.

I assume it's looted. Like Splin said, look in places someone would hide a lockbox IRL. Under beds, cabinets, etc.

• 1 month later...

I didn't take pictures but the lockbox is real. I came across a player and relieved him of his loot. Among said loot was a lockbox.

I tested it out with a buddy to see how secure they are. There isn't a code system like Day Z but whoever places the lockbox is the only one that can lock, unlock and pack it up.

Unfortunately I still do not know of any specific place to find one. Nor do I know the exact storage stats (ie; how many fun slots, magazine slots or back pack slots).

You can also now find them in vehicles.

Yeap found one 2 or 3 days ago in vehecle. Wanna have another one for my teammates :D.

Just be careful, mine was looted even though it was locked...

Hmm, I placed mine in our locked base, I hope nobody can reach it.

Hmm, I placed mine in our locked base, I hope nobody can reach it.

Seems, that loot is despawning sometimes. Not all though. We had this yesterday. one large metal, 9 out of 17 buckets of mortar and some glasses filled with water just disappeared. We were always around our (locked) base, so nobody looted it.