[Release] Wicked AI 2.2.0

f3cuk

I am still struggling to spawn static AIs for my AI bases...

I use the default.sqf file

static_missions                = true;   
in config.sqf

Here is my default.sqf:

if(isServer) then {

//Custom Spawns file//
	/*
	Custom group spawns Eg.

[
		[953.237,4486.48,0.001],			// Position
		4,									// Number Of units
		"Random",							// Skill level of unit (easy, medium, hard, extreme, Random)
		"Random",	or ["Random","at"],		// Primary gun set number and rocket launcher. "Random" for random weapon set, "at" for anti-tank, "aa" for anti-air launcher
		4,									// Number of magazines
		"Random",							// Backpack classname, use "Random" or classname here
		"Random",							// Skin classname, use "Random" or classname here
		"Random",							// Gearset number. "Random" for random gear set
		"Bandit"							// AI Type, "Hero" or "Bandit".
	] call spawn_group;

Place your custom group spawns below
	*/

[
		[13624.906, 3200.7109, -8.392334e-005],			// Position
		28,									// Number Of units
		"hard",							// Skill level of unit (easy, medium, hard, extreme, Random)
		"Random",		// Primary gun set number and rocket launcher. "Random" for random weapon set, "at" for anti-tank, "aa" for anti-air launcher
		"Soldier_DZ",							// Skin classname, use "Random" or classname here
	] call spawn_group;

[
		[9610.84,11279.6,0],			// Position
		15,									// Number Of units
		"Random",		// Primary gun set number and rocket launcher. "Random" for random weapon set, "at" for anti-tank, "aa" for anti-air launcher
	] call spawn_group;

[
		[4481.76,10249.8,0],			// Position
		10,									// Number Of units
	] call spawn_group;

/*
	Custom static weapon spawns Eg. (with mutiple positions)

[
		[									// Position(s) (can be multiple)
			[911.21,4532.76,2.62],
			[921.21,4542.76,2.62]
		],
		"M2StaticMG",						// Classname of turret
		"easy",								// Skill level of unit (easy, medium, hard, extreme, Random)
		"Bandit2_DZ",						// Skin classname, use "Random" or classname here
		"Bandit",							// AI Type, "Hero" or "Bandit".
		"Random",							// Primary gun set number. "Random" for random weapon set
		2,									// Number of magazines
		"Random"							// Gearset classname, use "Random" or classname here
	] call spawn_static;

Place your custom static weapon spawns below
	*/

/*
	Custom Chopper Patrol spawn Eg.

[
		[725.391,4526.06,0],				// Position to patrol
		[0,0,0],							// Position to spawn chopper at
		2000,								// Radius of patrol
		10,									// Number of waypoints to give
		"UH1H_DZ",							// Classname of vehicle (make sure it has driver and two gunners)
		"Random",							// Skill level of units (easy, medium, hard, extreme, Random)
	] spawn heli_patrol;

Place your heli patrols below
	*/

/* 
	Custom Vehicle patrol spawns Eg. (Watch out they are stupid)

[
		[725.391,4526.06,0],				// Position to patrol
		[725.391,4526.06,0],				// Position to spawn at
		200,								// Radius of patrol
		10,									// Number of waypoints to give
		"HMMWV_Armored",					// Classname of vehicle (make sure it has driver and gunner)
	] spawn vehicle_patrol;

Place your vehicle patrols below this line
	*/

/*
	Paradropped unit custom spawn Eg.

[
		[911.21545,4532.7612,2.6292224],	// Position that units will be dropped by
		[0,0,0],							// Starting position of the heli
		400,								// Radius from drop position a player has to be to spawn chopper
		"UH1H_DZ",							// Classname of chopper (Make sure it has 2 gunner seats!)
		5,									// Number of units to be para dropped
		"Random",	or ["Random","at"],		// Primary gun set number and rocket launcher. "Random" for random weapon set, "at" for anti-tank, "aa" for anti-air launcher
		"Bandit2_DZ",						// Skin classname, use "Random" or classname here
		"Random",							// Gearset number. "Random" for random gear set.
		"Bandit",							// AI Type, "Hero" or "Bandit".
		true								// true: Aircraft will stay at position and fight. false: Heli will leave if not under fire. 
	] spawn heli_para;

Place your paradrop spawns under this line
	*/

diag_log "WAI: Static mission loaded";

};

I am still struggling to spawn static AIs for my AI bases...

I use the default.sqf file

static_missions                = true;   

in config.sqf

Here is my default.sqf:

[
		[13624.906, 3200.7109, -8.392334e-005],			// Position
		28,									// Number Of units

Check your first set or cords  - [13624.906, 3200.7109, -8.392334e-005],  the last bit looks wrong, + you have space in between the 3 different sets (dont know if that will stop it) The rest is the same as mine that works 

MegaZ

Check your first set or cords  - [13624.906, 3200.7109, -8.392334e-005],  the last bit looks wrong, + you have space in between the 3 different sets (dont know if that will stop it) The rest is the same as mine that works 

MegaZ

Found out it was only the Skin classname.

Coords are correct

is there any way to make the boss in the bunny ranch  actually beat the girls... like with a melee weapon instead of shoot em...i tried removing his weapon and adding a melee crowbar to his  gear but he just runs around aimlessly  and when killed the weapon isnt in his invintory....also the bunny ranch loot stays empty after the boss dies 

//Bunny Ranch Owner
_dirtyowner = [[_position select 0, _position select 1, 0],1,"Extreme","MeleeCrowbar",4,"Random","Ins_Lopotev","Random",["Bandit",500],_mission] call spawn_group;

[
[_mission,_crate], // mission number and crate
["assassinate",_dirtyowner], // ["crate"], or ["kill"], or ["assassinate", _unitGroup],
[_baserunover], // cleanup objects
"The Owner of the Bunny Ranch has been beating his girls again, go give him a taste of his own medicine!", // mission announcement
"The Bunny Ranch is YOURS! The Girls want to show their gratitude", // mission success
"News reports of several women found beaten to death!" // mission fail
] call mission_winorfail;

diag_log format["WAI: Mission Bunny Ranch Ended At %1",_position];

s_missionrunning = false;
};

nobody has any ideas on this?

hi boys.

ai not use launchers((((

any idea to fix???

Same problem here , not working ... anyone can help ?

mine config.sqf

ai_wep_machine                = [["RPK_74","75Rnd_545x39_RPK"],["MK_48_DZ","100Rnd_762x51_M240"],["M249_EP1_DZ","200Rnd_556x45_M249"],["Pecheneg_DZ","100Rnd_762x54_PK"],["M240_DZ","100Rnd_762x51_M240"]];    // Light machine guns

ai_wep_sniper                = [["M14_EP1","20Rnd_762x51_DMR"],["SCAR_H_LNG_Sniper_SD","20Rnd_762x51_SB_SCAR"],["M110_NVG_EP1","20rnd_762x51_B_SCAR"],["SVD_CAMO","10Rnd_762x54_SVD"],["VSS_Vintorez","20Rnd_9x39_SP5_VSS"],["DMR","20Rnd_762x51_DMR"],["M40A3","5Rnd_762x51_M24"]];    // Sniper rifles

ai_wep_random                = [ai_wep_assault,ai_wep_assault,ai_wep_assault,ai_wep_sniper,ai_wep_machine];    // random weapon 60% chance assault rifle,20% light machine gun,20% sniper rifle

ai_wep_launchers_AT            = ["M136","RPG18","JAVELIN"];

ai_wep_launchers_AA            = ["Strela","Igla","STINGER"];

ai_packs                    = ["DZ_Czech_Vest_Puch","DZ_ALICE_Pack_EP1","DZ_TK_Assault_Pack_EP1","DZ_British_ACU","DZ_GunBag_EP1","DZ_CivilBackpack_EP1","DZ_Backpack_EP1","DZ_LargeGunBag_EP1"];

ai_hero_skin                = ["FR_AC","FR_AR","FR_Corpsman","FR_GL","FR_Marksman","FR_R","FR_Sapper","FR_TL"];

ai_bandit_skin                = ["Ins_Soldier_GL_DZ","TK_INS_Soldier_EP1_DZ","TK_INS_Warlord_EP1_DZ","GUE_Commander_DZ","GUE_Soldier_Sniper_DZ","GUE_Soldier_MG_DZ","GUE_Soldier_Crew_DZ","GUE_Soldier_2_DZ","GUE_Soldier_CO_DZ","BanditW1_DZ","BanditW2_DZ","Bandit1_DZ","Bandit2_DZ"];

ai_special_skin                = ["Functionary1_EP1_DZ"];

ai_all_skin                    = [ai_hero_skin,ai_bandit_skin,ai_special_skin];

ai_add_skin                    = true;            // adds unit skin to inventory on death

/* END AI CONFIG */

/* WAI MISSIONS CONFIG */

wai_mission_system            = true;    // use built in mission system

wai_mission_markers            = ["DZMSMajMarker","DZMSMinMarker","DZMSBMajMarker","DZMSBMinMarker"];

wai_avoid_missions            = true;                                // avoid spawning near other missions, these are defined in wai_mission_markers

wai_avoid_traders            = true;                                // avoid spawning missions near traders

wai_mission_spread            = 750;                                // make missions spawn this far apart from one another and other markers

wai_near_town                = 0;                                // make missions check for towns around this radius

wai_near_road                = 0;                                // make missions check for roads around this radius

wai_near_water                = 50;                                // nearest water allowed near missions

wai_mission_timer            = [300,900];                        // time between missions 5-15 minutes

wai_mission_timeout            = [900,1800];                         // time each missions takes to despawn if inactive 15-30 minutes

wai_timeout_distance        = 1000;                                // if a player is this close to a mission then it won't time-out

wai_clean_mission            = true;                                // clean all mission buildings after a certain period

wai_clean_mission_time        = 1800;                                // time after a mission is complete to clean mission buildings

wai_mission_fuel            = [10,20];                            // fuel inside mission spawned vehicles [min%,max%]

wai_vehicle_damage            = [20,80];                            // damages to spawn vehicles with [min%,max%]

wai_keep_vehicles            = true;                                // save vehicles to database and keep them after restart

wai_crates_smoke            = true;                                // pop smoke on crate when mission is finished during daytime

wai_crates_flares            = true;                                // pop flare on crate when mission is finished during nighttime

wai_players_online            = 1;                                 // number of players online before mission starts

wai_server_fps                = 5;                                 // missions only starts if server FPS is over wai_server_fps

wai_kill_percent            = 30;                                // percentage of AI players that must be killed at "crate" missions to be able to trigger completion

wai_high_value                = true;                                // enable the possibility of finding a high value item (defined below crate_items_high_value) inside a crate

wai_high_value_chance        = 1;                                // chance in percent you find above mentioned item

wai_enable_minefield        = true;                                // enable minefields to better defend missions

wai_use_launchers            = true;                            // add a rocket launcher to each spawned AI group

wai_remove_launcher            = true;                            // remove rocket launcher from AI on death

When you set "wai_keep_vehicles" to false, there is no warning in v2.1.4  telling the player that the vehicle is going to disappear at restart.  Has anyone figured out how to added a warning for this like DZMS has?  "Warning: This vehicle will disappear on server restart!"  DZMS  v1.1 has it added in DZMSFunctions.sqf at line 156 so that it shows up when you get into a mission spawned vehicle.  Would it be possible to add something like this to WAI.  

Many thanks to all of the WAI creators for this excellent mod.

This may have been answered already but when I set the gear for my  crates at missions as so, It gives me back an error "Warning Message: Bad vehicle type..."

for all items i put in the box. any ideas??

_crate = createVehicle ["USVehicleBox",[2908.57,6249.8,0.232063],[],0,"CAN_COLLIDE"];
[_crate,0,[2,crate_weapons_buildables],[4,crate_tools_buildable],[30,crate_items_buildables],[16,ai_wep_sniper],[8,crate_tools_sniper],[3,crate_items_high_value],[4,crate_backpacks_large],4] call dynamic_crate;

Having some weird issue, I had 4 static WAI missions in the @DayZ_Epoch_Server\addons\dayz_server\WAI\static\chernarus.sqf one for each ai city ,, on map .. all 4 used to work now only one works , nothing changed to the chernarus.sqf , started getting errors.. I do have DZAI, DZMS, DZMS hot spots and WAI all running .. is it possible just too many going at once.. previously just had DZAI and WAI .. WAI runs reg missions and static gunners for 4 locations , now on the skalisty island works .. the other 3 don't, one always gives me errors in random lines below the skalisty m2 static misson

If I disable the other 3 and just run skalisty works fine, but really wanted all 4 like previous

even though its the same sqf I had running with old server  with just WAI and DZAI ..ANy Thoughts ?

Having some weird issue, I had 4 static WAI missions in the @DayZ_Epoch_Server\addons\dayz_server\WAI\static\chernarus.sqf one for each ai city ,, on map .. all 4 used to work now only one works , nothing changed to the chernarus.sqf , started getting errors.. I do have DZAI, DZMS, DZMS hot spots and WAI all running .. is it possible just too many going at once.. previously just had DZAI and WAI .. WAI runs reg missions and static gunners for 4 locations , now on the skalisty island works .. the other 3 don't, one always gives me errors in random lines below the skalisty m2 static misson

If I disable the other 3 and just run skalisty works fine, but really wanted all 4 like previous

even though its the same sqf I had running with old server  with just WAI and DZAI ..ANy Thoughts ?

Disable DSMS, AND DZMS Hotspots .. only DZAI, and WAI .. still doing it

Is there going to be an ARMA 3 Epoch version of this sometime in the distant future?

Ehm server files of A3 Epoch have not been publicly released. When they will, we are probably going to port this to A3 Epoch.

I have been noticing with the beta, when u get close to your restart. Missions stop spawning in.

Probably because your server FPS is getting below the threshold for new missions to spawn in.

i get back to 2.1.4 the 2.2.0 is to Buggy

.. It's a beta, it's not meant for a live server. We release beta's so server admins can try it and we can get feedback. Simply stating it's to buggy won't resolve anything.

Ehm server files of A3 Epoch have not been publicly released. When they will, we are probably going to port this to A3 Epoch.

Probably because your server FPS is getting below the threshold for new missions to spawn in.

.. It's a beta, it's not meant for a live server. We release beta's so server admins can try it and we can get feedback. Simply stating it's to buggy won't resolve anything.

Thank you, I will have a look.

Yes youre right, sorry for my wrong words, i dont use my Brain ;) . Its a great job

Loving the 2.1.4 so far. Has been on the server all day & my rpt looks great except the bunny ranch mission isnt spawning.

Here is the cut from my rpt

17:15:00 "RUNNING EVENT: Bunny_Ranch on [2014,11,11,16,15]"

17:15:00 "WAI: Mission Bunny Ranch Started At [5173.04,5330.81]"
17:15:00 Error in expression <= time;
_unarmed = false;

if(_aitype == "Hero") then {
_unitGroup = createGro>
17:15:00 Error position: <== "Hero") then {
_unitGroup = createGro>
17:15:00 Error ==: Type Bool, expected Number,String,Object,Side,Group,Text,Config entry,Display (dialog),Control,Team member,Task,Location
17:15:00 File z\addons\dayz_server\WAI\compile\spawn_group.sqf, line 42
17:15:00 Error in expression <.5], [], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"];
[_box] call Bunny_Safe;

diag_log format["WAI: Missi>
17:15:00 Error position: <Bunny_Safe;

diag_log format["WAI: Missi>
17:15:00 Error Undefined variable in expression: bunny_safe
17:15:00 File z\addons\dayz_server\modules\Bunny_Ranch.sqf, line 14

Would love to see this mission running. How can I fix it?