[Release] Wicked AI 2.2.0

f3cuk

So how can I change the Information about the mission from rTitleText to debug monitor style in the right - top corner, like a hint:

My guess is to open mission_winorfail.sqf and change this:

[nil,nil,rTitleText,_msgstart,"PLAIN",10] call RE;

to this:

_hint = parseText format["<t align='center' color='#FFFF66' shadow='2' size='1.75'>X Mission Tittle</t><br/><t align='center' color='#ffffff'>More Info about X Mission!</t>"];
customRemoteMessage = ['hint', _hint];
publicVariable "customRemoteMessage";

Of course it works, but it will not show the certain missions _msgstart

Can somebody please give me a solution?

I've tried looking around within thread but thought I'd just ask.  Anyone know how to run multiple missions at once without using Static missions.  I simply just want it to spawn two at once with the default setup.  I might be over looking this under the config file but idk.  I'm currently running 2.1.4 the latest non-beta version.

Thanks,

steamROLLER

I've tried looking around within thread but thought I'd just ask.  Anyone know how to run multiple missions at once without using Static missions.  I simply just want it to spawn two at once with the default setup.  I might be over looking this under the config file but idk.  I'm currently running 2.1.4 the latest non-beta version.

Thanks,

steamROLLER

2.1.4 as a fresh install runs 2 missions. 1 hero and 1 bandit. Have you given the system enough time to spawn both missions?

I cant imagine you have changed much, if anything in the compile folder. So, i would start in the config. (goin off the top of my head so bare with me please)

If you have added of removed any missions. Start in the area that looks something like this 

hero_missions                    = [
                                      [blah_blah_blah",11],
                                      [......

make sure any added/removed/renamed missions are also add/removed/renamed here and the numbers in array (hero and bandit) add to 100 each.

also check variables like 

wai_mission_timer & wai_players_online.

if nothing there helps you. maybe someone else who knows about the contents of the compile folder since there are several files inside it that handle different aspects of the missions. and personally i dont know how to do anything in there but change combat mode of the AI and remove the mission marker labels . lol

Question. I want to be able to choose a bit more of what mission spawns what items into the crates. I want all missions to spawn at least 3 briefcases, and I want to include more overwatch weapons (I run a Overpoch server) but I can't figure out how to change what weapons spawn, and how to make missions spawn with pre-defined crates. can anyone help?

@ deathghost  

As far as three briefcases goes you would make a new array in the config like so:

crate_items_brief = ["ItemBriefcase100oz"];

add it with the other like crate_items_.... and in the mission folders where you see:

//Setup the crate
	_crate_type 	        = crates_small call BIS_fnc_selectRandom;
	_crate 			= createVehicle [_crate_type,[(_position select 0),(_position select 1) + 5,0], [], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"];

change to:

//Setup the crate
	_crate_type 	        = crates_small call BIS_fnc_selectRandom;
	_crate 			= createVehicle [_crate_type,[(_position select 0),(_position select 1) + 4,0], [], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"];
        _crate2                 = createVehicle [_crate_type,[(_position select 0),(_position select 1) + 8,0], [], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"];

and also where you see:

if(_complete) then {
		[_crate,16,4,0,4] call dynamic_crate; // or something like this
	};

change to:

if(_complete) then {
		[_crate,16,4,0,4] call dynamic_crate; // this & above can remain same as in your mission, the line below is the important one!
                [_crate2,0,0,[3,crate_items_brief],0] call dynamic_crate;
	};

To add the weapons just add them to these arrays by category or make a totally new array in the same area

ai_wep_assault				= [];  // Assault
		ai_wep_machine				= [];  // Light machine guns
		ai_wep_sniper				= [];  // Sniper rifles
		ai_wep_random				= [];  // Random
		ai_wep_launchers_AT			= [];  // Anti Tank
		ai_wep_launchers_AA      	        = [];  // Anti Air

or

ai_wep_assault				= [];  // Assault
		ai_wep_machine				= [];  // Light machine guns
		ai_wep_sniper				= [];  // Sniper rifles
		ai_wep_random				= [];  // Random
		ai_wep_launchers_AT			= [];  // Anti Tank
		ai_wep_launchers_AA      	        = [];  // Anti Air
                ai_wep_newAdd                           = [];  // Added weapons

to change what the crates are calling for stick to this format  

[_crate,16,4,0,4] call dynamic_crate;

in this  _crate represents the crate that was already spawned in  16,4,0,4] represents weapons, toolbelt slot items, magazine slot items, & bags]  and has to be in that order or it will break the crates.

As long as you follow that order you can call in any combo you pleace, leaving it like above with just #s calls random arrays to fill them. You can choose to define none, some, or all of them:

[_crate,[16,ai_wep_newAdd],4,[3,crate_items_brief],4] call dynamic_crate; // this calls for 16 of the new guns you added, 4 random toolbelt items, 3 briefcases from the other array we added 

If left undefined just use a number with no brackets if defined then use brackets [#amount,crate_you_choose]. 

This should help a bit.

Beta seems too be running great on my test server :)

For anyone who still needs Overpoch weapons and vehicles in their missions, here is my config file.

if(isServer) then {

/* GENERAL CONFIG */

debug_mode					= false;		// enable debug
		use_blacklist				= true;			// use blacklist
		blacklist					= [
			[[0,16000,0],[1000,-0,0]],				// Left
			[[0,16000,0],[16000.0,14580.3,0]]		// Top
		];

/* END GENERAL CONFIG */

/* AI CONFIG */

ai_clear_body 				= false;		// instantly clear bodies
		ai_clean_dead 				= true;			// clear bodies after certain amount of time
		ai_cleanup_time 			= 7200;			// time to clear bodies in seconds
		ai_clean_roadkill			= false; 		// clean bodies that are roadkills
		ai_roadkill_damageweapon	= 0;			// percentage of chance a roadkill will destroy weapon AI is carrying

ai_bandit_combatmode		= "YELLOW";		// combatmode of bandit AI
		ai_bandit_behaviour			= "COMBAT";		// behaviour of bandit AI

ai_hero_combatmode			= "YELLOW";		// combatmode of hero AI
		ai_hero_behaviour			= "COMBAT";		// behaviour of hero AI

ai_friendly_behaviour		= false;		// make ai friendly towards comrades

player_bandit				= -5000;		// this is the amount you declare someone to be a bandit on your server, bandit AI will not attack you if ai_friendly_behaviour is true
		player_hero					= 5000;			// this is the amount you declare someone to be a hero on your server, hero AI will not attack you if ai_friendly_behaviour is true

ai_share_info				= true;			// AI share info on player position
		ai_share_distance			= 300;			// distance from killed AI for AI to share your rough position

ai_kills_gain				= true;			// add kill to bandit/human kill score
		ai_humanity_gain			= true;			// gain humanity for killing AI
		ai_add_humanity				= 50;			// amount of humanity gained for killing a bandit AI
		ai_remove_humanity			= 50;			// amount of humanity lost for killing a hero AI
		ai_special_humanity			= 150;			// amount of humanity gain or loss for killing a special AI dependant on player alignment

ai_skill_extreme			= [["aimingAccuracy",1.00],["aimingShake",1.00],["aimingSpeed",1.00],["endurance",1.00],["spotDistance",1.00],["spotTime",1.00],["courage",1.00],["reloadSpeed",1.00],["commanding",1.00],["general",1.00]]; 	// Extreme
		ai_skill_hard				= [["aimingAccuracy",0.80],["aimingShake",0.80],["aimingSpeed",0.80],["endurance",1.00],["spotDistance",0.80],["spotTime",0.80],["courage",1.00],["reloadSpeed",1.00],["commanding",1.00],["general",1.00]]; 	// Hard
		ai_skill_medium				= [["aimingAccuracy",0.60],["aimingShake",0.60],["aimingSpeed",0.60],["endurance",1.00],["spotDistance",0.60],["spotTime",0.60],["courage",1.00],["reloadSpeed",1.00],["commanding",1.00],["general",1.00]];	// Medium
		ai_skill_easy				= [["aimingAccuracy",0.40],["aimingShake",0.50],["aimingSpeed",0.50],["endurance",1.00],["spotDistance",0.50],["spotTime",0.50],["courage",1.00],["reloadSpeed",1.00],["commanding",1.00],["general",1.00]];	// Easy
		ai_skill_random				= [ai_skill_extreme,ai_skill_hard,ai_skill_hard,ai_skill_hard,ai_skill_hard,ai_skill_medium,ai_skill_medium,ai_skill_medium,ai_skill_medium,ai_skill_easy];

ai_static_useweapon			= true;	// Allows AI on static guns to have a loadout 	
		ai_static_weapons			= ["KORD_high_TK_EP1","DSHKM_Ins","M2StaticMG"];	// static guns

ai_static_skills			= false;	// Allows you to set custom array for AI on static weapons. (true: On false: Off) 
		ai_static_array				= [["aimingAccuracy",0.20],["aimingShake",0.70],["aimingSpeed",0.75],["endurance",1.00],["spotDistance",0.70],["spotTime",0.50],["courage",1.00],["reloadSpeed",1.00],["commanding",1.00],["general",1.00]];

ai_gear0					= [["ItemBandage","ItemBandage","ItemPainkiller"],["ItemKnife","ItemFlashlight"]];
		ai_gear1					= [["ItemBandage","ItemBandage","ItemPainkiller"],["ItemKnife","ItemFlashlight"]];
		ai_gear_random				= [ai_gear0,ai_gear1];	// Allows the possibility of random gear

ai_wep_assault = ["RH_hk416","RH_hk416s","RH_hk416saim","RH_hk416seotech","RH_hk416sacog","RH_hk416sd","RH_hk416sdaim","RH_hk416sdeotech","RH_hk416aim","RH_hk416eotech","RH_hk416acog","RH_hk416gl","RH_hk416glaim","RH_hk416gleotech","RH_hk416glacog","RH_hk416sgl","RH_hk416sglaim","RH_hk416sgleotech","RH_hk416sglacog","RH_hk416sdgl","RH_hk416sdglaim","RH_hk416sdgleotech","RH_hk417","RH_hk417aim","RH_hk417eotech","RH_hk417acog","RH_hk417s","RH_hk417saim","RH_hk417seotech","RH_hk417sacog","RH_hk417sd","RH_hk417sdaim","RH_hk417sdeotech","RH_hk417sdacog","RH_hk417sdsp","RH_hk417sgl","RH_hk417sglaim","RH_hk417sgleotech","RH_hk417sglacog","RH_ctar21","RH_ctar21glacog","RH_ctar21m","RH_ctar21mgl","RH_star21","RH_mas","RH_masaim","RH_maseotech","RH_masacog","RH_massd","RH_massdaim","RH_massdeotech","RH_massdacog","RH_masb","RH_masbaim","RH_masbeotech","RH_masbacog","RH_masbsd","RH_masbsdaim","RH_masbsdeotech","RH_masbsdacog","SCAR_L_CQC","SCAR_L_CQC_Holo","SCAR_L_STD_Mk4CQT","SCAR_L_STD_EGLM_RCO","SCAR_L_CQC_EGLM_Holo","SCAR_L_STD_HOLO","SCAR_L_CQC_CCO_SD","SCAR_H_CQC_CCO","SCAR_H_CQC_CCO_SD","SCAR_H_STD_EGLM_Spect","FHQ_ACR_WDL_IRN","FHQ_ACR_WDL_IRN_F","FHQ_ACR_WDL_IRN_GL","FHQ_ACR_WDL_IRN_GL_F","FHQ_ACR_WDL_CCO","FHQ_ACR_WDL_CCO_F","FHQ_ACR_WDL_CCO_GL","FHQ_ACR_WDL_CCO_GL_F","FHQ_ACR_WDL_RCO","FHQ_ACR_WDL_RCO_F","FHQ_ACR_WDL_RCO_GL","FHQ_ACR_WDL_RCO_GL_F","FHQ_ACR_WDL_HWS","FHQ_ACR_WDL_HWS_F","FHQ_ACR_WDL_HWS_GL","FHQ_ACR_WDL_HWS_GL_F","FHQ_ACR_WDL_G33","FHQ_ACR_WDL_G33_F","FHQ_ACR_WDL_G33_GL","FHQ_ACR_WDL_G33_GL_F","FHQ_ACR_WDL_HAMR","FHQ_ACR_WDL_HAMR_F","FHQ_ACR_WDL_HAMR_GL","FHQ_ACR_WDL_HAMR_GL_F","FHQ_ACR_BLK_IRN","FHQ_ACR_BLK_IRN_F","FHQ_ACR_BLK_IRN_GL","FHQ_ACR_BLK_IRN_GL_F","FHQ_ACR_BLK_CCO","FHQ_ACR_BLK_CCO_F","FHQ_ACR_BLK_CCO_GL","FHQ_ACR_BLK_CCO_GL_F","FHQ_ACR_BLK_RCO","FHQ_ACR_BLK_RCO_F","FHQ_ACR_BLK_RCO_GL","FHQ_ACR_BLK_RCO_GL_F","FHQ_ACR_BLK_HWS","FHQ_ACR_BLK_HWS_F","FHQ_ACR_BLK_HWS_GL","FHQ_ACR_BLK_HWS_GL_F","FHQ_ACR_BLK_G33","FHQ_ACR_BLK_G33_F","FHQ_ACR_BLK_G33_GL","FHQ_ACR_BLK_G33_GL_F","FHQ_ACR_BLK_HAMR","FHQ_ACR_BLK_HAMR_GL","FHQ_ACR_WDL_IRN_SD","FHQ_ACR_WDL_IRN_SD_F","FHQ_ACR_WDL_IRN_GL_SD","FHQ_ACR_WDL_IRN_GL_SD_F","FHQ_ACR_WDL_CCO_SD","FHQ_ACR_WDL_CCO_SD_F","FHQ_ACR_WDL_CCO_GL_SD","FHQ_ACR_WDL_CCO_GL_SD_F","FHQ_ACR_WDL_RCO_SD","FHQ_ACR_WDL_RCO_SD_F","FHQ_ACR_WDL_RCO_GL_SD","FHQ_ACR_WDL_RCO_GL_SD_F","FHQ_ACR_WDL_HWS_SD","FHQ_ACR_WDL_HWS_SD_F","FHQ_ACR_WDL_HWS_GL_SD","FHQ_ACR_WDL_HWS_GL_SD_F","FHQ_ACR_WDL_G33_SD","FHQ_ACR_WDL_G33_SD_F","FHQ_ACR_WDL_G33_GL_SD","FHQ_ACR_WDL_G33_GL_SD_F","FHQ_ACR_WDL_HAMR_SD","FHQ_ACR_WDL_HAMR_SD_F","FHQ_ACR_WDL_HAMR_GL_SD","FHQ_ACR_WDL_HAMR_GL_SD_F","FHQ_ACR_BLK_IRN_SD","FHQ_ACR_BLK_IRN_SD_F","FHQ_ACR_BLK_IRN_GL_SD","FHQ_ACR_BLK_IRN_GL_SD_F","FHQ_ACR_BLK_CCO_SD","FHQ_ACR_BLK_CCO_SD_F","FHQ_ACR_BLK_CCO_GL_SD","FHQ_ACR_BLK_CCO_GL_SD_F","FHQ_ACR_BLK_RCO_SD","FHQ_ACR_BLK_RCO_SD_F","FHQ_ACR_BLK_RCO_GL_SD","FHQ_ACR_BLK_RCO_GL_SD_F","FHQ_ACR_BLK_HWS_SD","FHQ_ACR_BLK_HWS_SD_F","FHQ_ACR_BLK_HWS_GL_SD","FHQ_ACR_BLK_HWS_GL_SD_F","FHQ_ACR_BLK_G33_SD","FHQ_ACR_BLK_G33_SD_F","FHQ_ACR_BLK_G33_GL_SD","FHQ_ACR_BLK_G33_GL_SD_F","FHQ_ACR_BLK_HAMR_SD","FHQ_ACR_BLK_HAMR_GL_SD","FHQ_ACR_BLK_HAMR_GL_SD_F","vil_G36KVA4","vil_G36KA4","vil_G36E","vil_G36a2","vil_AG36","vil_AG36A2","vil_AG36KV","vil_AG36KA4","vil_G36VA4","vil_G36VA4Eot","vil_G36KVZ","vil_G36KSK","vil_G36KSKdes","vil_G36KSKdesES","vil_G36CC","vil_G36KSKES","vil_G36KES","vil_G36KV3","vil_G36KV3Des","vil_SKS","vil_Galil","vil_Galil_arm","FN_FAL","FN_FAL_ANPVS4","G36A_camo","G36C","G36C_camo","G36K_camo","G36_C_SD_camo","M16A2","M16A2GL","M16A4_ACG","M4A1","M4A1_Aim","M4A1_AIM_SD_camo","M4A1_HWS_GL_camo","M4A3_CCO_EP1","Sa58P_EP1","Sa58V_CCO_EP1","Sa58V_EP1","Sa58V_RCO_EP1","m8_compact","m8_sharpshooter","m8_holo_sd","m8_carbine","BAF_L85A2_RIS_SUSAT","BAF_L85A2_RIS_Holo","M4A1_HWS_GL_SD_Camo","AK_107_PSO"]; // Assault
        ai_wep_machine = ["RPK_74","MK_48_DZ","M249_EP1_DZ","Pecheneg_DZ","M240_DZ","vil_PKP","Pecheneg_DZ","USSOF_Mk_48","vil_PKP_EOT","skavil_M60","skavil_M60e3","vil_zastava_m84","vil_PKM","vil_RPD","vil_Mg3","vil_M249_Para","Mk_48_DZ","vil_Minimi","vil_FnMag","vil_M240_B","M240_DZ","vil_MG4","vil_MG4E","M249_m145_EP1_DZE","m240_scoped_EP1_DZE","M60A4_EP1_DZE"]; // Light machine guns
        ai_wep_sniper = ["RH_hk417sp","RH_hk417s","RH_m21","RH_sc2","RH_sc2acog","RH_sc2aim","RH_sc2eot","RH_sc2shd","RH_sc2sp","RH_m1sacog","RH_m1saim","RH_m1seot","RH_m1sshd","RH_m1ssp","RH_m1st","RH_m1stacog","RH_m1staim","RH_m1steot","RH_m1stshd","RH_m1stsp","vil_SR25","vil_M110","SCAR_H_LNG_Sniper","SCAR_H_LNG_Sniper_SD","USSR_cheytacM200","USSR_cheytacM200_sd","FHQ_RSASS_TAN","FHQ_RSASS_SD_TAN","FHQ_XM2010_DESERT","FHQ_XM2010_SD_DESERT","FHQ_XM2010_NV_DESERT","FHQ_XM2010_NV_SD_DESERT","M14_EP1","vil_M21G","vil_M14G","vil_SVD_63","vil_SVD_N","vil_SVD_P21","vil_SVDK","DMR_DZ","M4SPR","M40A3","SVD_CAMO","huntingrifle","SVD_des_EP1","SVD","M24_des_EP1","M24","BAF_LRR_scoped","KSVK_DZE","VSS_vintorez"]; // Sniper rifles

ai_wep_random				= [ai_wep_assault,ai_wep_assault,ai_wep_assault,ai_wep_sniper,ai_wep_machine];	// random weapon 60% chance assault rifle,20% light machine gun,20% sniper rifle
		ai_wep_launchers_AT			= ["M136","RPG18","JAVELIN"];
		ai_wep_launchers_AA			= ["Strela","Igla","STINGER"];

ai_packs					= ["DZ_Czech_Vest_Puch","DZ_ALICE_Pack_EP1","DZ_TK_Assault_Pack_EP1","DZ_British_ACU","DZ_GunBag_EP1","DZ_CivilBackpack_EP1","DZ_Backpack_EP1","DZ_LargeGunBag_EP1"];
		ai_hero_skin				= ["FR_AC","FR_AR","FR_Corpsman","FR_GL","FR_Marksman","FR_R","FR_Sapper","FR_TL"];
		ai_bandit_skin				= ["Ins_Soldier_GL_DZ","TK_INS_Soldier_EP1_DZ","TK_INS_Warlord_EP1_DZ","GUE_Commander_DZ","GUE_Soldier_Sniper_DZ","GUE_Soldier_MG_DZ","GUE_Soldier_Crew_DZ","GUE_Soldier_2_DZ","GUE_Soldier_CO_DZ","BanditW1_DZ","BanditW2_DZ","Bandit1_DZ","Bandit2_DZ"];
		ai_special_skin				= ["Functionary1_EP1_DZ"];
		ai_all_skin					= [ai_hero_skin,ai_bandit_skin,ai_special_skin];

ai_add_skin					= true;			// adds unit skin to inventory on death

/* END AI CONFIG */

/* WAI MISSIONS CONFIG */
		wai_mission_system			= true;	// use built in mission system

wai_mission_markers			= ["DZMSMajMarker","DZMSMinMarker","DZMSBMajMarker","DZMSBMinMarker"];
		wai_avoid_missions			= 750;								// avoid spawning missions this close to other missions, these are defined in wai_mission_markers
		wai_avoid_traders			= 750;								// avoid spawning missions this close to traders
		wai_avoid_town				= 0;								// avoid spawning missions this close to towns, *** doesn't function with infiSTAR enabled ***
		wai_avoid_road				= 0;								// avoid spawning missions this close to roads
		wai_avoid_water				= 50;								// avoid spawning missions this close to water

wai_mission_timer			= [300,900];						// time between missions 5-15 minutes
		wai_mission_timeout			= [900,1800]; 						// time each missions takes to despawn if inactive 15-30 minutes
		wai_timeout_distance		= 1000;								// if a player is this close to a mission then it won't time-out

wai_clean_mission			= true;								// clean all mission buildings after a certain period
		wai_clean_mission_time		= 1800;								// time after a mission is complete to clean mission buildings

wai_mission_fuel			= [5,60];							// fuel inside mission spawned vehicles [min%,max%]
		wai_vehicle_damage			= [20,70];							// damages to spawn vehicles with [min%,max%]
		wai_keep_vehicles			= false;								// save vehicles to database and keep them after restart
		wai_lock_vehicles			= false;								// lock mission vehicles and add keys to random AI bodies (be careful with ai_clean_dead if this is true)

wai_crates_smoke			= true;								// pop smoke on crate when mission is finished during daytime
		wai_crates_flares			= true;								// pop flare on crate when mission is finished during nighttime

wai_players_online			= 1; 								// number of players online before mission starts
		wai_server_fps				= 5; 								// missions only starts if server FPS is over wai_server_fps

wai_kill_percent			= 30;								// percentage of AI players that must be killed at "crate" missions to be able to trigger completion

wai_high_value				= true;								// enable the possibility of finding a high value item (defined below crate_items_high_value) inside a crate
		wai_high_value_chance		= 1;								// chance in percent you find above mentioned item

wai_enable_minefield		= true;								// enable minefields to better defend missions
		wai_use_launchers			= false;								// add a rocket launcher to each spawned AI group
		wai_remove_launcher			= true;								// remove rocket launcher from AI on death

// Missions
		wai_radio_announce			= true;								// Setting this to true will announce the missions to those that hold a radio only
		wai_hero_limit				= 1;								// define how many hero missions can run at once
		wai_bandit_limit			= 1;								// define how many bandit missions can run at once
		/* wai_special_limit			= 1;								// define how many special missions can run at once */
		wai_hero_missions			= [ 								// ["mission filename",% chance of picking this mission],Make sure the chances add up to 100,or it will not be accurate percentages
										["black_hawk_crash",11],
										["armed_vehicle",12],
										["bandit_base",7],
										["captured_mv22",6],
										["ikea_convoy",7],
										["destroyed_ural",16],
										["disabled_milchopper",9],
										["mayors_mansion",9],
										["weapon_cache",12],
										["bandit_patrol",11]
									];
		wai_bandit_missions			= [
										["armed_vehicle",12],
										["black_hawk_crash",14],
										["captured_mv22",6],
										["broken_down_ural",14],
										["hero_base",6],
										["ikea_convoy",8],
										["medi_camp",16],
										["presidents_mansion",6],
										["sniper_extraction",8],
										["weapon_cache",10]
									];

// Vehicle arrays
		armed_vehicle 				= ["ArmoredSUV_PMC_DZE","GAZ_Vodnik_DZE","HMMWV_M1151_M2_CZ_DES_EP1_DZE","HMMWV_M998A2_SOV_DES_EP1_DZE","LandRover_MG_TK_EP1_DZE","LandRover_Special_CZ_EP1_DZE","Offroad_DSHKM_Gue_DZE","Pickup_PK_GUE_DZE","Pickup_PK_INS_DZE","Pickup_PK_TK_GUE_EP1_DZE","UAZ_MG_TK_EP1_DZE"];
		armed_chopper 				= ["CH_47F_EP1_DZE","UH1H_DZE","Mi17_DZE","UH60M_EP1_DZE","UH1Y_DZE","MH60S_DZE"];
		civil_chopper 				= ["AH6X_DZ","BAF_Merlin_DZE","MH6J_DZ","Mi17_Civilian_DZ"];
		military_unarmed 			= ["GAZ_Vodnik_MedEvac","HMMWV_Ambulance","HMMWV_Ambulance_CZ_DES_EP1","HMMWV_DES_EP1","HMMWV_DZ","HMMWV_M1035_DES_EP1","LandRover_CZ_EP1","LandRover_TK_CIV_EP1","UAZ_CDF","UAZ_INS","UAZ_RU","UAZ_Unarmed_TK_CIV_EP1","UAZ_Unarmed_TK_EP1","UAZ_Unarmed_UN_EP1"];
		cargo_trucks 				= ["Kamaz","MTVR_DES_EP1","Ural_CDF","Ural_TK_CIV_EP1","Ural_UN_EP1","V3S_Open_TK_CIV_EP1","V3S_Open_TK_EP1"];
		refuel_trucks				= ["KamazRefuel_DZ","MtvrRefuel_DES_EP1_DZ","UralRefuel_TK_EP1_DZ","V3S_Refuel_TK_GUE_EP1_DZ"];

civil_vehicles = [
         "hilux1_civil_1_open",
         "hilux1_civil_2_covered",
         "hilux1_civil_3_open_EP1",
         "SUV_Camo",
         "SUV_TK_CIV_EP1",
         "SUV_Blue",
         "SUV_Charcoal",
         "SUV_Green",
         "SUV_Orange",
         "SUV_Pink",
         "SUV_Red",
         "SUV_Silver",
         "SUV_White",
         "SUV_Yellow",
         "Civcar","Civcarbu","civcarbl","Civcarre","Civcarwh","Civcarsl","Copcar","Copcarhw","Copcarswat","350z","350z_red","350z_kiwi","350z_black","350z_silver","350z_green","350z_blue","350z_gold","350z_white","350z_pink","350z_mod","350z_ruben","350z_v","350z_city","350z_yellow"
         ];

// Dynamic box array
		crates_large				= ["USVehicleBox","RUVehicleBox","TKVehicleBox_EP1"];
		crates_medium				= ["USBasicWeaponsBox","RUBasicWeaponsBox","USSpecialWeaponsBox","USSpecialWeapons_EP1","RUSpecialWeaponsBox","SpecialWeaponsBox","TKSpecialWeapons_EP1","CZBasicWeapons_EP1","UNBasicWeapons_EP1"];
		crates_small				= ["GuerillaCacheBox","RULaunchersBox","RUBasicAmmunitionBox","RUOrdnanceBox","USBasicAmmunitionBox","USLaunchersBox","USOrdnanceBox","USOrdnanceBox_EP1","USLaunchers_EP1","USBasicWeapons_EP1","USBasicAmmunitionBox_EP1","UNBasicAmmunitionBox_EP1","TKOrdnanceBox_EP1","TKLaunchers_EP1","TKBasicAmmunitionBox_EP1","GuerillaCacheBox_EP1","GERBasicWeapons_EP1"];

crate_weapons_buildables	= ["ChainSaw","ChainSawB","ChainSawG","ChainSawP","ChainSawR"];

crate_tools					= ["ItemKeyKit","Binocular","Binocular_Vector","ItemCompass","ItemCrowbar","ItemEtool","ItemFishingPole","ItemFlashlightRed","ItemGPS","ItemHatchet_DZE","ItemKnife","ItemMachete","ItemMatchbox_DZE","ItemToolbox","NVGoggles"];
		crate_tools_buildable		= ["ItemToolbox","ItemEtool","ItemCrowbar","ItemKnife"];
		crate_tools_sniper			= ["ItemCompass","Binocular","Binocular_Vector","NVGoggles","ItemGPS"];

crate_items					= ["FoodNutmix","FoodPistachio","FoodMRE","ItemSodaOrangeSherbet","ItemSodaRbull","ItemSodaR4z0r","ItemSodaRabbit","ItemSodaMdew","ItemSodaPepsi","ItemBandage","ItemSodaCoke","FoodbaconCooked","FoodCanBakedBeans","FoodCanFrankBeans","FoodCanPasta","FoodCanSardines","FoodchickenCooked","FoodmuttonCooked","FoodrabbitCooked","ItemTroutCooked","ItemTunaCooked","ItemSeaBassCooked","ItemAntibiotic","ItemBloodbag","ItemEpinephrine","ItemHeatPack","ItemMorphine","ItemGoldBar","ItemGoldBar10oz","CinderBlocks","ItemCanvas","ItemComboLock","ItemLightBulb","ItemLockbox","ItemSandbag","ItemTankTrap","ItemWire","MortarBucket","PartEngine","PartFueltank","PartGeneric","PartGlass","PartPlankPack","PartVRotor","PartWheel","PartWoodPile"];
		crate_items_high_value		= ["ItemBriefcase100oz","ItemVault","30m_plot_kit"];
		crate_items_food			= ["ItemWaterbottle","FoodNutmix","FoodPistachio","FoodMRE","ItemSodaOrangeSherbet","ItemSodaRbull","ItemSodaR4z0r","ItemSodaRabbit","ItemSodaMdew","ItemSodaPepsi","ItemSodaCoke","FoodbaconCooked","FoodCanBakedBeans","FoodCanFrankBeans","FoodCanPasta","FoodCanSardines","FoodchickenCooked","FoodmuttonCooked","FoodrabbitCooked","ItemTroutCooked","ItemTunaCooked","ItemSeaBassCooked"];
		crate_items_buildables		= ["forest_large_net_kit","cinder_garage_kit",["PartPlywoodPack",5],"ItemSandbagExLarge5X","park_bench_kit","ItemComboLock",["CinderBlocks",10],"ItemCanvas","ItemComboLock",["ItemLightBulb",5],"ItemLockbox",["ItemSandbag",10],["ItemTankTrap",10],["ItemWire",10],["MortarBucket",10],["PartPlankPack",5],"PartWoodPile"];
		crate_items_vehicle_repair	= ["PartEngine","PartFueltank","PartGeneric","PartGlass","PartVRotor","PartWheel"];
		crate_items_medical			= ["ItemWaterbottle","ItemAntibiotic","ItemBloodbag","ItemEpinephrine","ItemHeatPack","ItemMorphine","ItemBandage","FoodCanFrankBeans","FoodCanPasta"];
		crate_items_chainbullets	= ["2000Rnd_762x51_M134","200Rnd_762x51_M240","100Rnd_127x99_M2","150Rnd_127x107_DSHKM"];
		crate_items_sniper			= [["ItemPainkiller",5],"Skin_Sniper1_DZ","Skin_CZ_Soldier_Sniper_EP1_DZ","Skin_GUE_Soldier_Sniper_DZ"];
		crate_items_president		= ["ItemDocument","ItemGoldBar10oz"];

crate_backpacks_all			= ["DZ_Patrol_Pack_EP1","DZ_Assault_Pack_EP1","DZ_Czech_Vest_Puch","DZ_TerminalPack_EP1","DZ_ALICE_Pack_EP1","DZ_TK_Assault_Pack_EP1","DZ_CompactPack_EP1","DZ_British_ACU","DZ_GunBag_EP1","DZ_CivilBackpack_EP1","DZ_Backpack_EP1","DZ_LargeGunBag_EP1"];
		crate_backpacks_large		= ["DZ_GunBag_EP1","DZ_Backpack_EP1","DZ_LargeGunBag_EP1","DZ_CivilBackpack_EP1"];

crate_random				= [crate_items,crate_items_food,crate_items_buildables,crate_items_vehicle_repair,crate_items_medical,crate_items_chainbullets];

/* END WAI MISSIONS CONFIG */

/* STATIC MISSIONS CONFIG */

static_missions				= false;		// use static mission file
		custom_per_world			= false;		// use a custom mission file per world

/* END STATIC MISSIONS CONFIG */

WAIconfigloaded = true;

};

It includes all overwatch weapons and civ vehicles except the police cars.

I got one more quick question. This is mostly aimed at oSoDirty

If I put...

[_crate,[16,ai_wep_newAdd],4,[3,crate_items_brief],4] call dynamic_crate;

would I be able to do the following to mix other weapons in...

[_crate,[16,ai_wep_newAdd,ai_wep_newAdd2],4,[3,crate_items_brief],4] call dynamic_crate;

Would that work? Or would that just error?

and if I do the...

//Setup the crate

_crate_type = crates_small call BIS_fnc_selectRandom;
_crate = createVehicle [_crate_type,[(_position select 0),(_position select 1) + 4,0], [], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"];
_crate2 = createVehicle [_crate_type,[(_position select 0),(_position select 1) + 8,0], [], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"];

will that produce two crates? or will it all still be in one? As if I call the following tho..

if(_complete) then {

[_crate,16,4,0,4] call dynamic_crate; // this & above can remain same as in your mission, the line below is the important one!
[_crate2,0,0,[3,crate_items_brief],0] call dynamic_crate;
};

Will that make two crates or comine it to one?

The 1st question is a no.

[_crate,[16,ai_wep_newAdd,ai_wep_newAdd2],4,[3,crate_items_brief],4] call dynamic_crate;

would not work.

You would have to add all of the items you want mixed into the same array, So if you make both:

ai_wep_newAdd    =   

ai_wep_newAdd2  =

You would have to call them into different crates, but if you want the option to call one, other, or both. Just make:

ai_wep_newAdd3  =      // as a third

and combine the content of the other 2 into that one and call them as you please in different missions.

and Yes, the //Setup crate part will call in a second crate, and the if(_complete} then { part will load both crates.

Both are need to successfully spawn in and load 2 crates.

Well in the config you can change the chances of which mission will spawn here:

wai_hero_missions			= [ 	

and here:

wai_bandit_missions			= [ 	

by changing the numbers in the arrays, make sure the end result adds to 100 for each array.

And here:  (note these aren't the default values)

wai_mission_timer	= [900,1800];			// time between missions 5-15 minutes 
wai_mission_timeout	= [2700,4500]; 			// time each missions takes to despawn if inactive 45-75minutes

Just adjust the top line to make missions spawn faster. And if you want to make them last longer without despawning or vice/versa. Adjust the 2nd line.

Several threads here have links and downloads for SQL queries that will load the guns them selves into the database for the traders.  But if you dont want some major delay when opening the trade menus i suggest taking the time to edit your server_traders.sqf to add more weapon categories and trader IDs so you can categorize your added weapons into groups.  Follow this tutorial HEREIts quite long, but it's 100% accurate. Will show you everything from adding completely new traders, adding the IDs and categories in server_traders.sqf, to creating your own SQL using your loot table.

If you dont care to add new traders, just the ids, categories and item look in the video descriptioins for skip points to different parts of the tutorial.

I HIGHLY recommend at least taking your time and making the SQL yourself and using categories and trader ids to break up the menus. Best to do it now because I guarantee the time it takes the menus to load 400+ weapons will annoy the piss out of you. And it takes 10 times longer to do it afterwards.  I know from experience ;)

EDIT: Adjust the prices before you import/run the sql!!!!  Take forever to do it in the database. Use notepad++ macros he teaches you about, they will save you TONS of time. Really just adjust everything before you put it into the DB lol. Just makes life easier!

I cant get static m2 gunners load in the newest build of  2.2.0 for nothing .. 2.1.4  worked fine .. and yes static is enabled

I used the template in the static for chernarus and nothing.. any suggestions 

[
[ // Position(s) (can be multiple)
[13757, 2855.6951, 0.0001411438],
[13473.531, 3343.7896, -2.2888184e-005],
[12980.869, 3208.0649, 4.5776367e-005],
[4514.3, 8659.6, 0],
[4252.32, 8537.22, 0],
[4331.31, 8478.77, 0],
[4406.48, 8434.34, 0],
[9676.31, 13250.9, 0],
[9460.72, 12906.9, 0],
[9837.07, 13159.1, 0],
[9921.55, 13343.5, 0]
],
"M2StaticMG", // Classname of turret
"hard", // Skill level of unit (easy, medium, hard, extreme, Random)
"Bandit2_DZ", // Skin classname, use "Random" or classname here
"Bandit", // AI Type, "Hero" or "Bandit".
"Random", // Primary gun set number. "Random" for random weapon set
2, // Number of magazines
"Random", // Backpack classname, use "Random" or classname here
"Random" // Gearset classname, use "Random" or classname here
] call spawn_static;

Lose the spaces in the coords

And if you are using chernarus.sqf, not default.sqf you also have to have 

custom_per_world			= true; 		// use a custom mission file per world	

This is mine working

[
		[									// Position(s) (can be multiple)
			[17417.9,5258.19,0.001],
			[17423.6,5222.1,18.229],
			[17389.1,5298.62,11.57],
			[17361.7,5269.27,11.678]
		],
		"M2StaticMG",						// Classname of turret
		"Random",								// Skill level of unit (easy, medium, hard, extreme, Random)
		"Random",						// Skin classname, use "Random" or classname here
		"Bandit",							// AI Type, "Hero" or "Bandit".
		"Random",							// Primary gun set number. "Random" for random weapon set
		2,									// Number of magazines
		"Random",							// Backpack classname, use "Random" or classname here
		"Random"							// Gearset classname, use "Random" or classname here
	] call spawn_static;

I got a really weird issue now with my Wicked AI.

I put in the WAI mission system, however it doesn't work. Even on a fresh install of the scripts. However, when its turned on I get the following spamming my logs...

>

19:59:01 Error Undefined variable in expression: _vehicle
19:59:01 File z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf, line 248
19:59:01 Error in expression
_qty = {_x == _vehicle} count serverVehicleCounter;

>
19:59:01 Error position: <_vehicle} count serverVehicleCounter;

When I turn off WAI, it doesn't spam my logs

I got a really weird issue now with my Wicked AI.

I put in the WAI mission system, however it doesn't work. Even on a fresh install of the scripts. However, when its turned on I get the following spamming my logs...

>

19:59:01 Error Undefined variable in expression: _vehicle

19:59:01 File z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf, line 248

19:59:01 Error in expression

_qty = {_x == _vehicle} count serverVehicleCounter;

>

19:59:01 Error position: <_vehicle} count serverVehicleCounter;

When I turn off WAI, it doesn't spam my logs

I doubt this really has anything to do with WAI. In my experience this happens when the MaxVehicleLimit variable is higher then the amount of vehicles that can spawn. Go into your dynamic_vehicle.sqf and adjust this. It is also wise to run a sql query once and a while to remove the old/damaged vehicles so new ones can spawn. 

Are you getting the messages in your RPT telling you the WAI Config File has been loaded, etc? If not, I suggest you re-read the installation notes. They are slightly different then the 2.1.4 install.

Running this on my new server now! The players we have so far love them as they are very difficult but also very rewarding! Thanks f3cuk!!

Here Ai are easywith max config difficulty, one shoot they die, my other missions run with Ai where if u shoot him, they stand up later, must shoot few times before they die. Then u can say Ai is very difficul.

b_560_95_1.png

b_560_95_1.png

Here Ai are easywith max config difficulty, one shoot they die, my other missions run with Ai where if u shoot him, they stand up later, must shoot few times before they die. Then u can say Ai is very difficul.

The AI may die easily, but on a proper performing server they will head shot you at 1000+ m on max dif. And the static turrets much farther. This along with large numbers of AI in my opinion makes up for one shot kills, and depending on weapon, and distance. It's not always a one shot kill. If your AI stand up after taking a cheytac or a m107 round then something is wrong =] On some of my missions if you engage them within 600m there is no chance you will make it.