125548 on DayZ Commander

TheHound

Not wanting to sound like a dick or anything, but Dotjosh needs to get a bloody move on.  He's known about this Steam update just as long as we've known about it, and if playsix can get their act together, so can he!  it's bad enough that my crappy provider are acting like there's no need to rush the update, without the one tool that ALL my users use being out of date (playsix might be the alternative, but everyones used to dzc now, an you know how lazy people are to change over to something new)!

Sort it out already!  

I second this, crack on DZC! Good news about Six though, a start at least.....

I actually made a decent donation to his paypal funds 2 years ago when I first started playing DayZ and hosting my own servers.  So lets not start this "they don't have to do shit" argument.  Because that's just ignorant trolling bullshit! 

For all those people who are harping on about how unimportant it is to get moving with the upgrades, looks like even Battleye has had enough of GameSpy taking it's sweet ass time lol.... 

"23:45:43 | IMPORTANT: BattlEye will stop providing protection for servers using outdated non-Steam versions of the game soon. This will happen regardless of GameSpy's status, so server admins are urged to upgrade their servers to the latest 1.63 Steam patch ASAP."

Better get a move on peeps :p

IMPORTANT: BattlEye will stop providing protection for servers using outdated non-Steam versions of the game soon. This will happen regardless of GameSpy's status, so server admins are urged to upgrade their servers to the latest 1.63 Steam patch ASAP.

Translation

Yo, quit with the 1.62's, it's a pain in the butt having to keep the servers running. We're going to shut it down soon™ even if GameSpy runs until 2042, upgrade to Steam patch so the reduced players lessen our server load

52200583.jpg

I actually made a decent donation to his paypal funds 2 years ago when I first started playing DayZ and hosting my own servers.  So lets not start this "they don't have to do shit" argument.  Because that's just ignorant trolling bullshit! 

Making a donation does not obligate him to do anything. 

Making a donation does not obligate him to do anything. 

Give it a rest. Of course it doesn't obligate him, he can just continue to be a complete lazy ignorant tosser, who has managed to alienate the majority of us, leaving just you and his other five groupies to troll anyone that tries to call him on his bullshit.  People shouldn't start shit they can't finish and they certainly shouldn't accept payments for it, donations or otherwise.  This argument you trolls keep using is getting old.  he's a dick and I'm done with his bullshit.    

Edit: Think i'm the only one? check his facebook page, he's getting hammered their too.

Give it a rest. Of course it doesn't obligate him, he can just continue to be a complete lazy ignorant tosser, who has managed to alienate the majority of us, leaving just you and his other five groupies to troll anyone that tries to call him on his bullshit.  People shouldn't start shit they can't finish and they certainly shouldn't accept payments for it, donations or otherwise.  This argument you trolls keep using is getting old.  he's a dick and I'm done with his bullshit.    

Good luck with this.

Edit: Think i'm the only one? check his facebook page, he's getting hammered their too.

Well you should definitely freak out about it. Be sure to lash out at anyone else who has a different more mature way to handle this situation also.  :blink:

People with a more patient understanding of things are usually in the majority.  Sadly, it's the few ignorant loud-mouthed people who seem to take to the forums and spew a bunch of trolling Bullchit claming they have an army followers who think just like them.  

Not wanting to sound like a dick or anything, but Dotjosh needs to get a bloody move on.  He's known about this Steam update just as long as we've known about it, and if playsix can get their act together, so can he!  it's bad enough that my crappy provider are acting like there's no need to rush the update, without the one tool that ALL my users use being out of date (playsix might be the alternative, but everyones used to dzc now, an you know how lazy people are to change over to something new)!

Sort it out already!  

You succeeded in not achieving your 1st comment, well done.

I actually made a decent donation to his paypal funds 2 years ago when I first started playing DayZ and hosting my own servers. So lets not start this "they don't have to do shit" argument. Because that's just ignorant trolling bullshit!

I donated 2 years ago, now I own you for life.

Talk about trolling. Good luck with everything man.

Honestly after taking a look at playwithsix now a days, fuck dayz commander. Playwithsix auto downloading any mods the server is running is just plain awesome for people running overpoch (soooo many people forget to put the ; at the end of the overwatch parameter) and being able to add custom mods with players still able to do a single click download and join. If dayz commander doesn't update at all (lookin like that's the case anyway) everyone is pretty much forced to use playwithsix. Plus the download speed through playwithsix is easily 2-3 times as fast as DZC.