New Item Suggestion: Duffel Bag

BSA_Meat

New item suggestion:

Duffel Bag

Description:  Ultra rare loot item (like chainsaw), that when equipped takes up both

the backpack slot and the main weapon slot, but provides 200 slots of space.

Purpose:  Providing a way to move large lots of items more efficiently.

Disclaimer* - Sorry for starting a new topic on such a simple post, it does seem a little like overkill.

I just couldn't find another thread that this would fit in, and not get lost in all the replies.

Thanks for reading!

Well, that was not really the intention, walking far with it, my idea was really more meant for inventory management.   This is not something you would take out with you to loot with for instance.  Its meant for holding lots of items to make trips to the safe less frequent when crafting and also to aid in moving items in and out of your base so when you get back from looting and you have 20 guns to move its 1 trip instead of 3.  Or when you are distracted and don't realize that you are not locking your safe but packing it and now all the contents are on the floor and you just need somewhere to move all that stuff to safety in the meantime.  These are just a couple examples, but I feel like there are many uses for this even with weight enabled.

Then along come the dupers that will duplicate 100 of those bags, and those will then make their way into a servers general population and the bag would loose value very quickly...

I like the idea, but "very rare" items in Arma DayZ will never work well imho, due to how easy it is to spawn/cheat them in or duplicate them.  :(

I would exploit this to make more wood building items when crafting by cutting all the trees then collecting the lumber using this duffel bag. Would be useful for sure.

I like how it would take up both primary and secondary slots making it useless in combat. If it's just a one slot regular backpack with 200 slots, I don't like that.

IMO It should even restrict the player from running when it's somewhat full.

• 2 weeks later...

i lost track of this a while, happy i came back you guys are nuts, love it.

Yeah im totally with the idea of a slowed run.. the point it to make it a special situation bag, not a broken huge capacity backpack.

and it wouldnt be an exploit if you used it to collect lumber, thats the point.  or even better if it were used in a 2 man team cutting lumber.. would promote teamwork.