ftshill

Custom Buildings/ Cities spawned in over each other

On my server all of the custom cities have spawned in twice. There is no visual impact, however when trying to open a door you have to open it multiple times in order to enter. I presume this is due to the server reading the spawn command in two different locations however I do not know where!

Any help would be awesome. 

It's a soooo nice release! I would finally be able to troll someone with 99 barracks in one so he cant open the doors! Lawl  :lol:

Awesome idea. "troll barracks" inside trader city with 10 000 doors.

When the issue is located i will probs keep some buildings just to troll people with... I guess I could make a prison - tell the person they are free to open the door and leave and see how long it would take them to open the 500plus doors  :lol:

The Problem has now been resolved, since it is no longer an issue - i guess if you would like to know how to duplicate buildings (creating many doors over the top of each other) message me! (sorry for posting my issue here earlier)

The Problem has now been resolved, since it is no longer an issue - i guess if you would like to know how to duplicate buildings (creating many doors over the top of each other) message me! (sorry for posting my issue here earlier)

Would you mind sharing how you resolved this issue?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By killerkiwi
      hello all i made this crafting menu a while back all this dose make crafting quicker and kinda easier and i left some buttons free to customise ect
      creddit to juandayz and theduke helping with some code and giving tips on arma 2 gui edditor
      you will need click action script to make this work
      this really easy to install got to you description.ext and add the two lines to the bottom
      #include "Stormz\menu\STORMZ_CRAFT_MENU_DEFINES.hpp"
      #include "Stormz\menu\STORMZ_CRAFT_MENU.hpp"
      Step two got to MPMissions\your instance folder\overwrites\click_actions\
      and open config.sqf add this line to DZE_CLICK_ACTIONS = [];
      ["ItemToolbox","Stormz Craft Menu","execVM 'Stormz\menu\open_menu.sqf';","true"]
      like this DZE_CLICK_ACTIONS = [["ItemToolbox","Stormz Craft Menu","execVM 'Stormz\menu\open_menu.sqf';","true"]];

last thing to do is move the STORMZ folder to your instance folder and you are done have fun
      >>>>DOWNLOAD<<<<
      an image to see what it looks like

big thanks to MigSDev5 for making this better this have more items and build houses builds heils ect here his is added code 
       his epoch profile Mig
      https://github.com/MigSDev5/StormzCrafting/commits?author=MigSDev5

• By 2DayZ2Retirement
      -PROBLEM SOLVED-

G'day, Survivors.
      I am having an issue on my server where vehicles which spawn randomly around the map repair themselves upon server restart.
      I use this config in my init.sqf which successfully spawns the vehicles in damaged and with low fuel...
      DynamicVehicleDamageLow = 75;
      DynamicVehicleDamageHigh = 100;
      DynamicVehicleFuelLow = 0;
      DynamicVehicleFuelHigh = 25;
      ...However upon each server restart the vehicles repair themselves (the fuel remains low however) and for the life of me I can't figure out why this is happening. 
      DayZ Version -DayZ Epoch 1.0.6.2
      Scripts Used -DZAI | -DZMS | -Right Click Actions (Suicide, Smoke Drugs, GPS Scan)
      AntiHack - InfiSTAR
      Server Host - GTXGaming
      My HiveEXT.log and arma2oaserver.RPT logs are not showing anything out of the ordinary.
      I'm not sure if it matter, but all Planes/Helicopters and Boats have been removed from the server via the dynamic_vehicle.sqf.
      In addition, all of the traders and trader cities being removed by removing the call for the CfgServerTrader.hpp in the description.ext.
      If there is any other info I can show to assist in fixing this problem please let me know, any help would be greatly appreciated.
      Cheers.
    • By thegdog
      when attempting to upgrade my doorways.  im getting not setup yet error.  no errors in rpt other then one thats been spamming it the entire time.  i dont know if this error is causing the other issues im having that iv made other post about
      Error Type Any, expected String 0:36:42 File z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_playerSync.sqf, line 41 0:36:55 Error in expression <ceFoot = 0;   
    • By salival
      Hi guys,
      Quite a few admins asked me to release my Change Code script so here it is, It comes with BattlEye filters, too.
      This will allow players to set the code on placement/upgrade of doors, lockboxes and safes as well as changing them after they are placed.
      https://github.com/oiad/changeCode
    • By unconditional
      Hi everybody,
      scuse me for intrusion :)
      If I did not make mistakes ... maybe I could create a script to unlock the doors through use of the hotwirekit...
      I did not understand how the system of credits on scripts works ... so I want to clarify that my work was based on a script of @salival to which I wrote in private before publishing this. I waited a week but not having received an answer...i think it is still right to make available to the community as much as I did...
      So all the credits go @salival because i am based on his garagedooropener...
      Now...this is my work:
      -1) custom variable.sqf:
      -2) custom fn_selfActions.sqf:
      -3) in custom script folder (under mission folder);
      red text in the script below is needed only if you want to log in .rpt when someone try a hotwiring. If you want this, you have to leave red text in the script and you also have to do step 4

STEP 4 and 5 to do ONLY if you want to see log in .rpt
      -4) in inf.sqf (mission folder);
      -5) in custom script folder (under mission folder);
      - FINISH :-)
      Obviously i think it can be improved and for this reason i make it public, so that those who know more than me can suggest additions or modifications...

For example ... I added a public variable to know via the .rpt file when a hotwire was used and whether it was successful or not.
      Maybe you can also add a routine to signal in the map or through text message for all the players that someone is trying to force a door...

I tried it on my server and it seems to work fine.

I await your observations and suggestions.

I repeat: ALL CREDITS GO TO @SALIVAL

Thanks for the attention.
  • Advertisement
  • Supporters
  • Discord