Playsound ".ogg" on player login / Camera

xDUKEx

Question

* Sorry ... This should be ARMA 2 not ARMA 3 ... Not sure how I got myself into the wrong forum*

I'm currently on Epoch 1.0.6.2 and I've been banging my head against the wall when it comes to getting my intro.ogg file to play when a  player connects to the server. 

I've been using some of my old server scripts to try to build a new one, and I've been online searching for a current script ... but they all seem pretty old and I wonder if they are still working.  Everyone I have tried does nothing.  I've tried adding it to a welcome message/credits script and to a camera intro script but nothing happens.  Actually, I can't even seem to get my stock Server Rules .sqf to stop running.  It's getting really frustrating. 

Then I found the server_playerLogin.sqf and I wondered if maybe I needed to script the code in here?

If anyone knows of a current playsound / welcome credits / camera intro script, in any combination of the three or you know where I should be placing the script, I would GREATLY appreciate it.

Thanks!

2 answers to this question