Welcome to Epoch Mod Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Havel_The_Metal

Vehicle class VirtualMan_EPOCH no longer exists

4 posts in this topic

I get the error "mpmissions\__cur_mp.Altis\mission.sqm/Mission/Entities/Item3/Entities/Item0.type: Vehicle class VirtualMan_EPOCH no longer exists" when trying to join my private server this is a new problem and was wondering if this was an update issue or what, it comes up repeatedly and the screen flashes after clicking join

I have this same thing, what are the client files?? I really need help with this.. I'm hosting off hosthavoc.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By Chief501st
      Hey guys a friend and I have been trying to get this teleporting with Infistar to work for the past week to no avail. I've done the reinstall of Infistar and tried all the old tricks for disabling it but it seems to keep reverting the tp's. Any ideas or literally any help would be greatly appreciated.
      Thanks
    • By looter809
      So I have heard and seen that you can save settings to a character. For example, a player changes his view distance and after logging back in it will keep that setting he has changed.
      The way I want to use this: I have some music that plays when a player loads into the server, and I am trying to allow them an option to turn it off permanently if they decide to. I heard something about profileNamespace is what I need to do, but I do not know how to do this. I just need some basic information on how to do such a thing, I can figure out how to make the option for the player via right click option or scroll wheel option, but I am confused on most of the other stuff.
      In my rules.sqf,
      private ["_messages","_timeout"]; waitUntil {uiSleep 1; !isNil ("Dayz_loginCompleted")}; playSound "introSong"; systemChat "Welcome!"; _messages = [ ["DayZ Epoch", "Welcome "+(name player)], ["World", worldName], ["Teamspeak", "myTeamspeak"], ["Website/Forums", "myWebsite"], ["Server Rules", "myRules"], ["News", "myNews"] ]; _timeout = 5; { private ["_title","_content","_titleText"]; uiSleep 2; _title = _x select 0; _content = _x select 1; _titleText = format[("<t font='TahomaB' size='0.40' color='#a81e13' align='right' shadow='1' shadowColor='#000000'>%1</t><br /><t shadow='1'shadowColor='#000000' font='TahomaB' size='0.60' color='#FFFFFF' align='right'>%2</t>"), _title, _content]; [ _titleText, [safezoneX + safezoneW - 0.8,0.50], //DEFAULT: 0.5,0.35 [safezoneY + safezoneH - 0.8,0.7], //DEFAULT: 0.8,0.7 _timeout, 0.5 ] spawn BIS_fnc_dynamicText; uiSleep (_timeout * 1.1); } forEach _messages; and I know I would do something like
      _loadMusic = ??? if (_loadMusic) then { playSound "introSong"; systemChat "Welcome!"; };  
      But from there, I don't know much else of what to do. Maybe it's really simple and easy and I just don't see it, or maybe I have to define a variable for the toggle option of the music in a bunch of complicated ways.

Does anyone have any knowledge they can share with me? Thanks!
    • By strokesOG
      So Grahame kindly helped me install all of the scripts on my server, they have been working like a charm up until last night! I carried out Manual Server Restart and when i Re-Joined the server non of the plugins were showing in game?

I checked the epoch.Altis.pbo folder and all of the scripts are there like they should be. Below you'll see my RPT File.. If anything else is needed let me know

Paste Bin Link
    • By [RDG]GavinM
      Hi everyone, my names Gavin and i just recently got back into epoch/overpoch and decided to get a server through gtx gaming. i'm not experienced in adding scripts. yes the directions are usually good by i just cant follow along. i'm open and ready to learn. it'd be great if someone could help me along installing some common scripts so i can learn and get the hang of adding scripts myself. Thank you!
  • Donation Box

Please donate to support the community.
    We appreciate all donations!
  • Advertisement
  • Supporters
  • Advertisement
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online