Mike_Hawke

Looking for help with setting up allowed vehicles. Having server_functions errors and disallowed vehicles still spawning

Question

I can't seem to find a decent tutorial on setting allowed vehicles and their spawn rates. I've created a document already but running the server with it is creating errors in the server_functions.sqf within dayz_code and it disallowed vehicles such as HMMWVs are still spawning. However, some of the vehicles I added to the list like insurgent UAZs are spawning so it feels as though the script is sort of working but not entirely?? No idea what to do at this point!

steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198133585498/ / [Bannanual Sales] (display name)

2 answers to this question

Pro_Speedy is correct , it all comes down to your maxvehicles config variable in init.sqf and your settings in dynamic vehicle list .

The classname of  the vehicle is in there with a number behind it , the number tells the server how many of that specific vehicle are allowed to spawn in .

That does not mean it will actually spawn in 3 of that vehicle if it says 3 , the server will select random untill it hits the maxallowed vehicles in your config variable in init.sqf

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By killerkiwi
      hello all i made this crafting menu a while back all this dose make crafting quicker and kinda easier and i left some buttons free to customise ect
      creddit to juandayz and theduke helping with some code and giving tips on arma 2 gui edditor
      you will need click action script to make this work
      this really easy to install got to you description.ext and add the two lines to the bottom
      #include "Stormz\menu\STORMZ_CRAFT_MENU_DEFINES.hpp"
      #include "Stormz\menu\STORMZ_CRAFT_MENU.hpp"
      Step two got to MPMissions\your instance folder\overwrites\click_actions\
      and open config.sqf add this line to DZE_CLICK_ACTIONS = [];
      ["ItemToolbox","Stormz Craft Menu","execVM 'Stormz\menu\open_menu.sqf';","true"]
      like this DZE_CLICK_ACTIONS = [["ItemToolbox","Stormz Craft Menu","execVM 'Stormz\menu\open_menu.sqf';","true"]];

last thing to do is move the STORMZ folder to your instance folder and you are done have fun
      >>>>DOWNLOAD<<<<
      an image to see what it looks like

big thanks to MigSDev5 for making this better this have more items and build houses builds heils ect here his is added code 
       his epoch profile Mig
      https://github.com/MigSDev5/StormzCrafting/commits?author=MigSDev5

• By 2DayZ2Retirement
      -PROBLEM SOLVED-

G'day, Survivors.
      I am having an issue on my server where vehicles which spawn randomly around the map repair themselves upon server restart.
      I use this config in my init.sqf which successfully spawns the vehicles in damaged and with low fuel...
      DynamicVehicleDamageLow = 75;
      DynamicVehicleDamageHigh = 100;
      DynamicVehicleFuelLow = 0;
      DynamicVehicleFuelHigh = 25;
      ...However upon each server restart the vehicles repair themselves (the fuel remains low however) and for the life of me I can't figure out why this is happening. 
      DayZ Version -DayZ Epoch 1.0.6.2
      Scripts Used -DZAI | -DZMS | -Right Click Actions (Suicide, Smoke Drugs, GPS Scan)
      AntiHack - InfiSTAR
      Server Host - GTXGaming
      My HiveEXT.log and arma2oaserver.RPT logs are not showing anything out of the ordinary.
      I'm not sure if it matter, but all Planes/Helicopters and Boats have been removed from the server via the dynamic_vehicle.sqf.
      In addition, all of the traders and trader cities being removed by removing the call for the CfgServerTrader.hpp in the description.ext.
      If there is any other info I can show to assist in fixing this problem please let me know, any help would be greatly appreciated.
      Cheers.
    • By thegdog
      2:08:04 Error Type Any, expected String 2:08:04 File z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_playerSync.sqf, line 41 2:08:12 Server: Object 3:54 not found (message 70) 2:08:12 "Server_PublishVehicle2 error: Wrong parameter format" 2:08:12 "Trader Menu: jeffdog (76561198147272349) purchased 1x BAF_Merlin_DZE into gear at Aircraft Trader for 1 ItemObsidian" 2:08:12 Error in expression <ceFoot = 0; trying to buy aircraft from the default aircraft trader.  never touched any of it and it giving this error.  no vehicle spawns.  it shows the arrow.  EDIT:  i tried other traders, all vehicles dont spawn when bought.
    • By tyrant50187
      Im looking for the ability to add Script allowing Eyescan (retina scan) For Safe's and lockboxes, ether or, its something i havent found any script for but have found mentions and seen, any suggestions, links, or scripts are welcome, please Let me know!
    • By Bloodthirsty
      Hey I just need some files for this server, any and all you guys can come up with and think it deserve post that shit in chat rn. I want to see some crazy ideas and additions if you got em :) Lets see what you guys can come up with

• Advertisement
  • Supporters
  • Discord