Sign in to follow this  
juandayz

**RELEASE** EPOCH VEHICLES.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Birgitte
      First, I'm running 1.0.5.1 and I have added buildings and am running a few scripts from my mission file which (after reading much about it on various posts) apparently causes a problem that at loading screen, I no longer get the choice to choose gender and am defaulted to play an ugly little man....  There are a few workarounds which have undesirable affects. One which causes you to have to spawn in and choose a new character every time you log in. If you want to use paraspawn, this causes you to paraspawn every time you log in. If you forget that and tab out during login, you go splat. Another workaround is to change the code in player_wearClothes.sqf to nullify the sex check so you can change skins in game. If I choose this, I need help with finding which files point to this so I can move them to my mission file and refer to them, etc. So here's my question.
      1. Is there a fix to this problem that is not a workaround?
      2 If not, can anyone tell me what script calls the player_wearClothes.sqf script?
      3. Where is the script that determines the default skin you can choose for gender selection and can that be changed?

Thank you!

• By Thug
      I would like to add some skins to our traders on origins overpoch taviana.
      Here are the ones I would like to add:
      gsc_military_helmet_wdl
      US_Army_Soldier_SL
      gsc_eco_stalker_mask_fred
      gsc_eco_stalker_mask_camo
      gsc_eco_stalker_mask_neutral
      Desert_SOF_Marksman
      Navy_SEAL_TL
      Navy_SEAL_GL
      Navy_SEAL_MG
      Navy_SEAL_Medic
      Navy_SEAL_Marksman
      Navy_SEAL_ACb
      Mercenary_Default1
      Mercenary_Default6
      Mercenary_Default26
      WDL_Mercenary_Default5
      WDL_Mercenary_Default6
      US_Delta_Force_MG_EP1
      USSOF_US_Navy_SEALs_Sapper
      USSOF_US_Navy_SEALs_Marksman
      USSOF_US_Navy_SEALs_Antitank
      BB_Merc_OA_Female_light
      BB_Merc_OA_Female_pilot2
      I have read some of the scripts out there that were made back in the middle of 2014. Is there a up to date skins script that works? If so can you share?
      I found a Zupa one, but it looks like no update since 2014.
    • By superfly
      I need some help figuring this out.

The idea is to replace the default textures for ATMs server side so everyone sees the same thing.
      Having your local bank's brand ingame would be such a nice touch.

ATM Box: http://i.imgur.com/Z0bRobo.jpg
      ATM Shade: http://i1051.photobucket.com/albums/s440/ssnakeyes1/2014-12-29_00005_zps5ee09b7a.jpg

Is this possible and does anyone maybe know how ?

• By Darkness073
      I am looking for a way to either change the skin that a player starts with, or spawn the packed skin in a loadout

So my custom loadouts are in \MPMissions\DayZ_Epoch_24.Napf\custom\loadout.sqf and this is the code for default loadout

//Default Loadout DefaultMagazines = ["ItemBandage","ItemBandage","ItemPainkiller","FoodCanPasta","ItemSodaCoke"]; DefaultWeapons = ["ItemFlashlight","ItemHatchet_DZE","ItemMap"]; DefaultBackpack = "DZ_Patrol_Pack_EP1"; DefaultBackpackWeapon = "";     I've tried putting in "Skin_Functionary1_EP1_DZ" (suit used as an example), same item id as the one in the trader, but it just doesn't spawn anything. I've also tried it without the "Skin_", but to no avail       If anyone could enlighten me on this it would be greatly appreciated!
    • By HMAF Gaming
      Is it possible to use someones player id to give them a specific skin there character spawns in (instead of survivor) 
      For example if a clan group wanted the urban camo skin; how would i make the players in that group spawn as that character. 
  • Advertisement
  • Supporters
  • Discord