Sign in to follow this  
superfly

ATM Logo Replacement

Question

I need some help figuring this out.

The idea is to replace the default textures for ATMs server side so everyone sees the same thing.
Having your local bank's brand ingame would be such a nice touch.

ATM Box: http://i.imgur.com/Z0bRobo.jpg

ATM Shade: http://i1051.photobucket.com/albums/s440/ssnakeyes1/2014-12-29_00005_zps5ee09b7a.jpg

Is this possible and does anyone maybe know how ?

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Birgitte
      First, I'm running 1.0.5.1 and I have added buildings and am running a few scripts from my mission file which (after reading much about it on various posts) apparently causes a problem that at loading screen, I no longer get the choice to choose gender and am defaulted to play an ugly little man....  There are a few workarounds which have undesirable affects. One which causes you to have to spawn in and choose a new character every time you log in. If you want to use paraspawn, this causes you to paraspawn every time you log in. If you forget that and tab out during login, you go splat. Another workaround is to change the code in player_wearClothes.sqf to nullify the sex check so you can change skins in game. If I choose this, I need help with finding which files point to this so I can move them to my mission file and refer to them, etc. So here's my question.
      1. Is there a fix to this problem that is not a workaround?
      2 If not, can anyone tell me what script calls the player_wearClothes.sqf script?
      3. Where is the script that determines the default skin you can choose for gender selection and can that be changed?

Thank you!

• By Tarabas
      Wouldn't it be nice to give server admins the option to change the speed of the ATM ?
      For my taste it's much too slow and if you're not in a safezone you have nearly no chance to get/ depot your money. It needs too much time in my opinion.
    • By Thug
      I would like to add some skins to our traders on origins overpoch taviana.
      Here are the ones I would like to add:
      gsc_military_helmet_wdl
      US_Army_Soldier_SL
      gsc_eco_stalker_mask_fred
      gsc_eco_stalker_mask_camo
      gsc_eco_stalker_mask_neutral
      Desert_SOF_Marksman
      Navy_SEAL_TL
      Navy_SEAL_GL
      Navy_SEAL_MG
      Navy_SEAL_Medic
      Navy_SEAL_Marksman
      Navy_SEAL_ACb
      Mercenary_Default1
      Mercenary_Default6
      Mercenary_Default26
      WDL_Mercenary_Default5
      WDL_Mercenary_Default6
      US_Delta_Force_MG_EP1
      USSOF_US_Navy_SEALs_Sapper
      USSOF_US_Navy_SEALs_Marksman
      USSOF_US_Navy_SEALs_Antitank
      BB_Merc_OA_Female_light
      BB_Merc_OA_Female_pilot2
      I have read some of the scripts out there that were made back in the middle of 2014. Is there a up to date skins script that works? If so can you share?
      I found a Zupa one, but it looks like no update since 2014.
    • By juandayz
      Reskin Its a way to add vehicles whitout  asking players to download off the server.
      Dnt have greats knowledge about photoshop so i had to looking for vehicles package in armaholic and find which textures wold work whit epoch, and make a few changes.
      **textures are in low quality to not enlarge the server mission file.***
      If anyone have a tuto of photoshop to make it easy or have own textures please share :)

Well lets to install:
      -Download here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/8kqlfy8z741mm89/EpochVehicles.rar
      and paste in :ServerRoot\MPMissions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\.

Note:- You need open 3 files. "server_monitor.sqf" , "server_publishVehicle2.sqf", and "server_publishVehicle3.sqf"
      1-
      A-Open "server_monitor.sqf" located in: ServerRoot\@DayZ_Epoch_Server\addons\dayz_server\system\  the find lines in red and add lines in blue
      B-Again in "server_monitor.sqf" find lines in red and add lines in blue.
      2-
      Open "server_publishVehicle2.sqf" located in:ServerRoot\@DayZ_Epoch_Server\addons\dayz_server\compile\  find lines in red and add lines in blue.
      3-In "server_publishVehicle3.sqf" located in same place than publishVehicles2. Find lines in red and add lines in blue.
      4-Do it in PublishVehicles2 and PublishVehicles3: Find lines in red and add lines in blue.
      **REPACK YOUR dayz_server

DONE!                
      Bugs: Server Restart restore the Skin of toyota civil defence to the original white.
        i take this post to do it:

• By arc7r7
      After the update to 0.3.7 the ATM's and payphone on my Chernarus and Takistan servers are not working. No menu is coming up when I press the inventory key in front of them. I switched from AiAtp to CUP terrains core and maps last week and they have been working properly. 
  • Advertisement
  • Supporters
  • Discord