Where should i rent server ?

Finuix

Go dedicated, with a GSP you'll never have full access or control.

You'll also notices the posts about people complaining their host hasn't yet updated to the latest version of Epoch.

If you really want the GSP route then try fastpoint gaming, they post here, are clued up on how Epoch works and also seem to actully care, most GSP don't give a shit about your issues you will have.

Hei. Where should i rent server ? i want 70 player slots and medium on price. server must be located in Europe

i have tried allready some. where do i get most for my money ?

Vert Hosting. They are a great company and have servers worldwide. They really help you out when you can't figure something out. They go to lengths most GSP's won't.

What I would say is before you go to far down either road. Work out how to host a test/Dev via at home first (thread in here someplace how todo it). Once you have learnt the basics then look to host a box online someplace.

Just my opinion. Sometimes it's better to test the water before you head in from a dive :-)

I'm currently with GTX Gaming and have had nothing but a positive service from them, support tickets answered quickly, they are quick to update their files i.e. we got 0.3 early this morning. I've not tried other server hosts so cannot compare my experience but I would recommend GTX if you don't want to go down the Dedi route. 

Thanks for replies. i got survivalservers now.

Unlucky, hopefully you can still get a refund, you picked the worst possible host, unless of course you wanted shit service, expensive support and you love seeing yellow/red desync chains :lol:

ohh man. is it that bad? i tried to manually update now. think it works. do you guys with other servers/hosting servers have to wait very long for server to work after restart/starting it ? i ALWAYS need to connect 3 times and wait 15 min like for connecteing else i get "starting epoch, please wait" and nothing happens

its to upgrade from 0.2.5.2 to 0.3.0.1 kiloswiss.

i got the server to work with manually updating :)

I'm currently with GTX Gaming and have had nothing but a positive service from them, support tickets answered quickly, they are quick to update their files i.e. we got 0.3 early this morning. I've not tried other server hosts so cannot compare my experience but I would recommend GTX if you don't want to go down the Dedi route. 

I too am using GTX Gaming and while I have had some issues with my server due to my getting up to speed with running a Server. The few times I have has any technical issues their support has been excellent. Their support has been prompt and thorough. I was very pleased yesterday to see the 0.3.0.1 update ready for my server on the same day it was released publicly. 

I initially signed up for a 3 month term as a trial to see how I liked their service, but now I plan to renew for a full year.

Customer service means a lot to me and so does technical knowledge of support staff. GTXGaming has shined in both of these areas for me.

Unlucky, hopefully you can still get a refund, you picked the worst possible host, unless of course you wanted shit service, expensive support and you love seeing yellow/red desync chains :lol:

I call Bullshit on this post. I have had their server for months now. I have a Rust Server and an Arma 3 Epoch server with Survival Servers. Their customer support is awesome. I put a ticket in and I get an answer on most days with in an hour or two. I have never had an issue with them either. Talking trash about other host is childish. I have never had any of the problems you just stated. Do you have any evidence to back up these claims? 

Expensive support? Support dont cost a damn thing.. 

Do you have any evidence to back up these claims? 

I have my Paypal recipts to show i was silly enough to use them for 2 months, i have no idea what my account details were though to login the client area and retrive my support tickets.

They also charge stupid amounts to install community made scipts, they caused a stink twice doing so, see &

I could get more but if you're happy with them, that's great, I know i thought they sucked and so do many others.

I have been using FastPoint Gaming since August and can hand on heart say they are the best hosting company i have been with. Was with Dayz.st, Survival Server and also Vilayer before them. 

Service is second to none as are the one click install for scripts. Prices are very reasonable too. 

I have my Paypal recipts to show i was silly enough to use them for 2 months, i have no idea what my account details were though to login the client area and retrive my support tickets.

They also charge stupid amounts to install community made scipts, they caused a stink twice doing so, see &

I could get more but if you're happy with them, that's great, I know i thought they sucked and so do many others.

I can understand some people have issues with host. I just not have seen that and I have had a server with them since the first release of the Server files. I was surprised you actually had that to say about them. But I am here to tell you I have not see any of these issues. As for all the custom stuff they are running a business. I am pretty sure I read that some where. :)

Shadow are you saying you've been with Survival Servers for some time? remember when Gamespy shut down and Steam released a patch for Arma 2? Well i was with Survival Servers at that time and submitted a ticket asking when they would change over. Their response was the reason i left. "I'm sorry i do not know anything about this. I will need to look into it" If you run a gaming server company then surely you should keep up to date with things concerning those servers?

First question I would ask someone asking about that is...

1. DO you want to learn how to setup your own dedicated box or do you have some basic knowledge to do that and are willing to learn?

2 OR do you just want to rent it from a provider and have that done for you?

Realistically this is the main question.. I know some of you have done the dedicated box thing but you have to realize not everyone wants to go that route.

Well i choose GTXgaming. and so far everything work great. got fast reply from my ticket there also. so hope this will be great. i have rented server since des 2014. i "can" the basics. i got bornholm running with. sem. roaming ai. and more vehicles. server is running smooth so far. i got very high fps also. even in cities. going to mod more. want to get maswep and masvehicles also. so got alot of work ahead :) i love to tinker with this. so learned alot from this forum and from shear luck ^^ Thanks for all replies and have a nice weekend