MGT still Official?

EUGENIX_MODIFIED

Oh Fuck, am so upset i am instantly going to stop developing for this mod, right this second. After putting hundreds of hours into learning, and then several hundred hours developing / still learning. All based on words on the Inetthing.. ;) and a cat, without an air rifle pointing at it. ? Edit ;) am not a cat fan, sorry. 

only if we had a magic wand to combine all this energy being wasted on our two fav topics about here

("when's the new version coming out??")   +   ("am even more special now - I got me leaked server files")

and somehow direct it all to Epoch development, we would all have version 1.0 now.

having said that, when's the new one coming out? :D

WOW!  so many non official servers already have 0.3.0.1!   :blink:

Have the files actually been leaked/sold?  

Does anyone know who sold/leaked the files?  Or have the owners of these servers running 0.3.0.1 just made a construct of the file sets?

Just a bit disheartening feeling all this hype about the patch, conveying messages to the player base about how and when this is going be implemented.

So many players have stopped playing Epoch since the pending arrival of the patch was broadcast. 

I could go on for an age about the dangerous dynamic that a situation such as this can create and future issues that can be born of it.

A very tired STENCH

WOW!  so many non official servers already have 0.3.0.1!   :blink:

Have the files actually been leaked/sold?  

Does anyone know who sold/leaked the files?  Or have the owners of these servers running 0.3.0.1 just made a construct of the file sets?

Just a bit disheartening feeling all this hype about the patch, conveying messages to the player base about how and when this is going be implemented.

So many players have stopped playing Epoch since the pending arrival of the patch was broadcast. 

I could go on for an age about the dangerous dynamic that a situation such as this can create and future issues that can be born of it.

A very tired STENCH

I wouldn't worry too much Stench.  They're already doing updates to the 0.3.0.1 files that will force many folks already running 0.3.0.1 servers to redo a lot of what they've already done in order to stay current and fix bugs.  

Hey I get it mgt they do what they want take your money for a p2w server like mgt and trust me I have been on there server and it's garbage plus there admins abuse there powers all the time not just saying that but they do, I mean why join a server that has crappy admins and takes ur money for a p2w, I mean come on just donate to epoch mod team so they hold the files longer than needed then have mgt sell there files like you did sir, its funny howyou come on here and defend your lies.

You realise all everyone is doing in this thread is generating more hype and publicity for such comunities. I don't fully see the issues here, so what if mgt put a new server online and don't share server files with everyone, most servers (including mine) do the same and don't share files out, if mgt is popular how does that affect you?

Well MGT isnt the Problem the Problem is the Official Host that shared this Files ;)

Always try to get to the problem and iam sure MGT isnt the Problem in this case.............

I would Ban the Official Host that shared the Files very simple.

Kind Regards

My name is Luka
I live on the second floor
I live upstairs from you
Yes I think you've seen me before

If you hear something late at night
Some kind of trouble. some kind of fight
Just don't ask me what it was

I think it's because I'm clumsy
I try not to talk too loud