REQUEST auto stocking traders

iCantResist

Question

Hi , 

i would like to know how to auto restock the traders in A3 epoch , automaticly after restart because now it onley stock what is sold to them.

any help would be VERRY appriciated ! 

so please provide me of a step by step tutarial how to do it , also change the loot tables ( mission boxes that are called in and such ) 

8 answers to this question

Hi , 

i would like to know how to auto restock the traders in A3 epoch , automaticly after restart because now it onley stock what is sold to them.

any help would be VERRY appriciated ! 

so please provide me of a step by step tutarial how to do it , also change the loot tables ( mission boxes that are called in and such ) 

Here is the procedure I am currently using, works fine for me. YMMV.

1. Read
  2. and wait for 0.3.0.

Hope this helps.

i am new to this i have not long had my server and i would like somone to just let me know can the traders be config yet to sell everything or have i got to wait for an update or somthing i am getting confused lol thanks 

hello jrovduki.

welcome to Awesomepoch.

hope you're enjoying your new server?

we often hear complaints from players "hey I wanna play Epoch but all servers busy? pls help!!"

so it is great that you're willing to sacrifice your time and money to help them. please keep your server alive.

I can't explain how happy it makes me to hear 100-200 new servers joining us every week.

now back to your question: yes you will need to wait a week or two. the new version (0.3.0) will have this feature.

have fun. see you around.

hello im back lol so i have updated to the new server 0.3.0 can you plz tell me what files the trader configs are in to set what thay spawn with as i carnt seem to find it cheers

hi there!

I'm glad to see you're back.

some people were saying crazy things like "you'll never see jrovduki around here again, he started reading the posts directly above his, checking out config files and using forum search function!"

of course I didn't believe such nonsense.

was expecting you this morning though, you're a lil late lol u alright?

I don't know about 0.3.0 yet, will reply when I check it if your question is still unanswered by then.

ciao

hello im back lol so i have updated to the new server 0.3.0 can you plz tell me what files the trader configs are in to set what thay spawn with as i carnt seem to find it cheers 

hey buddy, I made it to home in one piece, downloaded the server files 0.3.0.1 (Build 17) just to help you on this.

it seems what you need is in @epochhive\epochconfig.hpp

by now, I very well know u don't like the word 'search' but I'm afraid you'll have to search in the aforementioned file for the keyword starterTraderItems

it will give you what you see below. change the array you see below as you like.

starterTraderItems[] = { { "ItemSodaBurst", "meatballs_epoch", "MortarBucket", "CinderBlocks", "VehicleRepair", "CircuitParts", "ItemCorrugated", "PartPlankPack", "ItemRock", "ItemRope", "ItemStick" }, { 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5 } }; // Starter Items for fresh spawned trader first array is classnames second is quantity.

hope this helps.

EDIT: when you add/remove items to the array, make sure the numbers at the end match as I'm not sure whether argument validation is in effect.

if you add an item, for example, and forget to add the QUANTITY information to the end of the line, the mismatch between TRADE-ITEM-COUNT and QUANTITY-COUNT might lead to unexpected behaviour or atomic explosion and the end of the world as we know it (or in worst case scenario, due to the chain reaction you might trigger, everyone might start playing wasteland god forbid).

hey buddy, I made it to home in one piece, downloaded the server files 0.3.0.1 (Build 17) just to help you on this.

it seems what you need is in @epochhive\epochconfig.hpp

by now, I very well know u don't like the word 'search' but I'm afraid you'll have to search in the aforementioned file for the keyword starterTraderItems

it will give you what you see below. change the array you see below as you like.

starterTraderItems[] = { { "ItemSodaBurst", "meatballs_epoch", "MortarBucket", "CinderBlocks", "VehicleRepair", "CircuitParts", "ItemCorrugated", "PartPlankPack", "ItemRock", "ItemRope", "ItemStick" }, { 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5 } }; // Starter Items for fresh spawned trader first array is classnames second is quantity.

hope this helps.

EDIT: when you add/remove items to the array, make sure the numbers at the end match as I'm not sure whether argument validation is in effect.

if you add an item, for example, and forget to add the QUANTITY information to the end of the line, the mismatch between TRADE-ITEM-COUNT and QUANTITY-COUNT might lead to unexpected behaviour or atomic explosion and the end of the world as we know it (or in worst case scenario, due to the chain reaction you might trigger, everyone might start playing wasteland god forbid).

But..this works only for non static traders,right?I need stocking Static traders in spawn trade zone....

Any tip?