Enemy A.I document mission trader safe zone

MontyZari

Yesterday i was playing the new 0.3 test build. I was playing with the new trader missions. I received a document at central spawn trader and planned to run it to eastern spawn trader. On the way i talked with another random trader(after a server restart) and received a second document. Upon arriving at the eastern trader, i was rewarded for one document. I spoke with the trader hoping to completer the other but instead received another new document. After receiving the new document the trader began talking about how i had let him down and i was to be punished or something. A drone appeared and there was nowhere to hide so it spawned AI enemies. Now they wouldn't fire at me while i was in the safe zone but they all laid down right out side the entrance so i was stuck there. I also could not fire at them. I couldn't tell where the trader safe zone ended so i slowly crept forward hoping to get the drop on them but they capped me REAL quick.

TLDR;

possible bug with multiple trader document missions and enemy ai spawning outside of trader zone essentially traps you.