GaspArt

[Request Guide] HPPs, SafeZones, GUI and another things

Question

Hello. Tried to understand system of creating "windows" on GUI, but unsuccesfull..
Tried to understand this system by reading this topic on wiki, but didnt understand it....

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/SafeZone

So could somebody make a guide how to make ur own gui, add "windows" and another thing, will be very-very cool.

If somebody very clever havent time to make guide, I can pay for private lessons. 

Thx!

3 answers to this question

If you want to create proper Dialogs or GUIs I can recommend this editor.

Its pretty easy to use.

x and y are the coordinates where your window/dialog is located on the screen

w and h are the size of the height or the width

safezoneX, safezoneY, safezoneW, safezoneH are just the coordinates/size of the actual monitor resolution.

These can help you to fit your dialog better to the screen resolution you are using.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Rust
      I'm using JasonTM's loot table's currently, and I want to learn how to edit/make my own custom tables
      Link for his 

I'm going to use the Construction.hpp file as an example
      If I wanted to add say a safe 'ItemVault' to the loot that would spawn in groups of 3, how would I do this?
      What does each part of a line mean, what would I need to add for the above example.
      Thanks in advance
    • By Rust
      I've been looking at old resources of GUI's however nothings been working out, the closest I got was
      following an old tutorial from 1.0.5.2, it worked however it also overlapped with the base gui images/values of hunger/blood etc so I ended up removing it
       was what I used
      Is there anything similar that can be used in 1.0.6.1?
    • By harcosgoogle
      hi!
      How to add new hpp file,new trader,new items (No wepaons,no truck)
      Static guns trader

Thanks

Im created trader,activated server_trader.sqf,activate mysql,cfgservertrader,napf. Not worked :/

, Not loading Trader menu,
      Does not produce

• By theduke
      Hi Epoch community,
      Have you ever wanted a way for players to be able to see your server rules while in-game?
      Are you tired of repeating yourself with simple answers to simple questions?
      Looking for a different way to deploy items or call certain scripts?
      Our community uses mostly scripts from this awesome epoch community. Its our time to give back :)
      I've decided to make a release version of my GUI for everyone to use.
      Download UPDATED FOR 1061: https://github.com/theduke77/Custom-Menu
      Or follow this link
      https://epochmod.com/forum/topic/43462-release-custom-gui-menu-updated-for-1061/In the video, i have my community colors in the GUI, the release version I tried to match the zupa colors.

Video
      I've received tremendous help from SHIX. Most of the credit goes to him for explaining to me how to do this.
      also, I've used the code he provided as a template and built this from that.
      He kindly allowed me to share with all of you
      Ok, now for the fun part.
      This is NOT for someone new to the world of epoch server management. (probly because of my instructions lol)
      This is NOT a plug-n-play addon. You must configure all the files and customize the menu
      I would strongly suggest you have a test server to be able to test it as you create new pages.
      Try one page to make sure it looks good, then go from there.
      If you want to change the colors of stuff, check out the options section before creating pages.
      I will do my best to explain to the best of my knowledge.
      I'm far from being a coder lol
      Tools required
      Notepad ++
      PBO Tool
      patience...with my instructions ;)
      TextView (optional)
      Installation:
      How to create new pages

OPTIONAL
      Known issues
      Many thanks to SHIX. Without him explaining this GUI stuff to me I wouldn't of made it lol
      Thanks to Kill Zone kids blogs, they are amazing to learn from.
      Hope you guys enjoy it.
      I will support this to the best of my knowledge :)

16/02/2017 UPDATE
      Thank you to @Casual_Jeff for this 1.0.6 FIX

• Advertisement
  • Supporters
  • Discord