Sign in to follow this  
Tricks

[REQUEST] Deploy Virtual Garage/Helipad

Question

Hello community,

With a lot of hard work and amazing help from GZA, we were able to get Virtual Garage to work on our hosted test server. Here is the link to his awesome script https://seafile.zomb...u/d/1cdde343bd/! GZA uses  deploy his garages. I don't want to use this large script for just this single reason.

I was hoping someone in this awesome community with the knowledge of scripting would be able to develop an addon that would allow the following:

1) Allow the item to be purchased from a trader eg. gem.

2) Deployment of: 

Land_MBG_Garage_Single_A

Land_MBG_Garage_Single_B

Land_MBG_Garage_Single_C

Land_MBG_Garage_Single_D

Helipad

3) Allow the player to adjust positioning of the garage or helipad before placement.

4) Have the item consumed after garage or helipad is placed.

I can't wait to see if someone is able to come up with something that works. This could be a great way to help with database performance by reducing the amount of cars on the server. Also help reduce the complaints of players vehicles "disappearing". Thanks in advance!!

24 answers to this question

The deploy anything script should do it for you. I personally dont quite understand how to add my own deployables in it. But i would imagine you have a bit more scripting knowledge than me and maybe you'll understand it.

I do know that you are able to move the position before placing your deployable with that script. Also it seems to save mozzie to db, and not the bike. So somewhere in there the ability to make sure it saves is also there.

@oSoDirty

Look at the script that posted, super easy. For example. This will give you a DSHKM_CDF, M2StaticMG or a SearchLight_CDF for Sipphire.

//["ItemSapphire",[0,2,0],5,1,true,true,true,true,false,false,["DSHKM_CDF","M2StaticMG","SearchLight_CDF"],[],["ItemSapphire"],"true"]

Or this will give you a Land_Misc_Cargo1Ao or Land_Misc_Cargo1Bo and you have to have 4 metal_panel_kit in your inventory.

["ItemCrowbar",[0,6,0],5,-1,false,true,false,true,true,false,false,["Land_Misc_Cargo1Ao","Land_Misc_Cargo1Bo"],[],["metal_panel_kit","metal_panel_kit","metal_panel_kit","metal_panel_kit"],"true"]

Here is the code for it. What all numbers and stuff mean.

//  **FORMAT** -- (note no comma after last array entry)
//
//  DZE_DEPLOYABLES_CONFIG = [
//      [_clickItem,_deployOffset,_packDistance,_damageLimit,_packAny,_cargo,_ammo,_hive,_plot,_simulation,_road,_deployables,_near,_parts,_condition],
//      [_clickItem,_deployOffset,_packDistance,_damageLimit,_packAny,_cargo,_ammo,_hive,_plot,_simulation,_road,_deployables,_near,_parts,_condition],
//      [...more stuff here...]
//  ];
//    
//  parameter    | description                                                         |  type  | example
// --------------|---------------------------------------------------------------------|--------|--------
// _clickItem    | class name of the item to click on                                  | string | "ItemToolbox"
// _deployOffset | [_side,_front,_up] array to offset the deployable when buiding      | array  | [0,2,1]
// _packDistance | how close does the packer need to be to pack the object?            | number | 5
// _damageLimit  | item can't be repacked if damage is > this. (-1 = no re-packing)    | number | 0.1
// _packAny      | can anyone repack the deployable?                                   | bool   | false
// _cargo        | clear the cargo of the deployable?                                  | bool   | false
// _ammo         | should vehicle ammo be cleared? (does not persist through restart)  | bool   | true
// _hive         | write deployable to database?                                       | bool   | false
// _plot         | require a plot from the owner to build the deployable?              | bool   | false
// _simulation   | enable simulation (movement/damage) for the object? (true for cars) | bool   | true
// _road         | enable road building for this object?                               | bool   | true
// _deployables  | array of class names that can be deployed with this method          | array  | ["MMT_Civ"]
// _near         | array of items required nearby to build (workshop/fire/fueltank)    | array  | []
// _parts        | array of parts required to build (will be taken from player)        | array  | ["ItemToolbox"]
// _condition    | string of code to evaluate to determine whether action is shown     | string | "!(isNull player) && {(getPlayerUID player) in DZE_DEPLOYABLE_ADMINS}"

@oSoDirty

Look at the script that posted, super easy. For example. This will give you a DSHKM_CDF, M2StaticMG or a SearchLight_CDF for Sipphire.

//["ItemSapphire",[0,2,0],5,1,true,true,true,true,false,false,["DSHKM_CDF","M2StaticMG","SearchLight_CDF"],[],["ItemSapphire"],"true"]

Or this will give you a Land_Misc_Cargo1Ao or Land_Misc_Cargo1Bo and you have to have 4 metal_panel_kit in your inventory.

["ItemCrowbar",[0,6,0],5,-1,false,true,false,true,true,false,false,["Land_Misc_Cargo1Ao","Land_Misc_Cargo1Bo"],[],["metal_panel_kit","metal_panel_kit","metal_panel_kit","metal_panel_kit"],"true"]

Here is the code for it. What all numbers and stuff mean.

//  **FORMAT** -- (note no comma after last array entry)
//
//  DZE_DEPLOYABLES_CONFIG = [
//      [...more stuff here...]
//  ];
//    
//  parameter    | description                                                         |  type  | example
// --------------|---------------------------------------------------------------------|--------|--------
// _clickItem    | class name of the item to click on                                  | string | "ItemToolbox"
// _deployOffset | [_side,_front,_up] array to offset the deployable when buiding      | array  | [0,2,1]
// _packDistance | how close does the packer need to be to pack the object?            | number | 5
// _damageLimit  | item can't be repacked if damage is > this. (-1 = no re-packing)    | number | 0.1
// _packAny      | can anyone repack the deployable?                                   | bool   | false
// _cargo        | clear the cargo of the deployable?                                  | bool   | false
// _ammo         | should vehicle ammo be cleared? (does not persist through restart)  | bool   | true
// _hive         | write deployable to database?                                       | bool   | false
// _plot         | require a plot from the owner to build the deployable?              | bool   | false
// _simulation   | enable simulation (movement/damage) for the object? (true for cars) | bool   | true
// _road         | enable road building for this object?                               | bool   | true
// _deployables  | array of class names that can be deployed with this method          | array  | ["MMT_Civ"]
// _near         | array of items required nearby to build (workshop/fire/fueltank)    | array  | []
// _parts        | array of parts required to build (will be taken from player)        | array  | ["ItemToolbox"]
// _condition    | string of code to evaluate to determine whether action is shown     | string | "!(isNull player) && {(getPlayerUID player) in DZE_DEPLOYABLE_ADMINS}"

=] It is super easy. I guess i never took the time to look at it. Im a nub, what else can i say? But yea i was just coming back to say i got it to deploy a rusty tank near plots for fuel stations at base.

Great script, super easy to use! I have it working but can't get it going for my garage. Here is what I used:

["ItemRuby",[0,8,0],10,-1,false,false,false,true,true,false,true,["Land_MBG_Garage_Single_A","HeliH"],[],["ItemRuby"],"!(isNull player) && {(getPlayerUID player) in DZE_DEPLOYABLE_ADMINS}"]

It isn't working. I can deploy a bike, mozzie, so I know the script is working. But the garage wont appear, and there is no option on the ruby.

I haven't use this new version, but test to use this. It's the code for making Land_Mil_Guardhouse.

["ItemRuby",[0,10,0],10,-1,false,true,false,true,true,false,false,["Land_MBG_Garage_Single_A","HeliH"],[],["ItemRuby"],"false"],

Test and see if it works.

This is only for admins? If so, OK, otherwise replace everything after the last comma with:    "true"]     Edit: If you are intending if for admin use, did you define the admins?

Also, i would guess a common mistake would either be, A: you placed it at the end and didn't add a comma to the prior deployable. OR

B: You placed it after mozzie or bike and didnt add a comma to the end of yours.

Just guesses since your coding is correct and the only thing that is, or in this case could be missing, is a comma at the end.

I actually got this to work:

["ItemPlotDeed",[0,8,0],5,1,false,false,false,true,true,true,true,["Land_MBG_Garage_Single_A","HeliH"],[],["ItemPlotDeed"],"true"]

But there is still an option to pack it after, I would like to remove that.

=] It is super easy. I guess i never took the time to look at it. Im a nub, what else can i say? But yea i was just coming back to say i got it to deploy a rusty tank near plots for fuel stations at base.

Yes, I just love this script. And it's so easy to install. And like I said, you make everything. Also with the rest of the script, gps and map, you should be able to execute stuff. I haven't looked in to it, but should be able to do it.

Yes, I just love this script. And it's so easy to install. And like I said, you make everything. Also with the rest of the script, gps and map, you should be able to execute stuff. I haven't looked in to it, but should be able to do it.

Yes like merge DZGM with the right click function or something like that.

I actually got this to work:

["ItemPlotDeed",[0,8,0],5,1,false,false,false,true,true,true,true,["Land_MBG_Garage_Single_A","HeliH"],[],["ItemPlotDeed"],"true"]

But there is still an option to pack it after, I would like to remove that.

Change to 

["ItemPlotDeed",[0,8,0],5,-1,false,false,false,true,true,true,true,["Land_MBG_Garage_Single_A","HeliH"],[],["ItemPlotDeed"],"true"]

Thanks everyone! I got it working with Deploy Everything, just need to adjust its positioning. 0verHeat, is that a script you used, or did you simply added it to a custom trader? What item did u bind the garage to, a gem?

Ok since you cannot target the HeliH with your cursor to pack it. I want to make it so you can deploy a HeliH and it deletes at restart. I want to bind it to the ItemEtool, I have tried this but there is no click option on the ItemEtool.

["ItemEtool",[0,8,0],5,-1,false,true,false,true,false,false,["HeliH"],[],["ItemEtool"],"true"]

Ok got this to work!

["ItemEtool",[0,8,0],5,-1,false,false,false,false,true,true,true,["HeliH"],[],["ItemEtool","ItemToolbox"],"true"]
Edited by Tricks

One thing I notice with the Virtual Garage, when you retrieve the vehicle, it spawns in running.....

Easy fix, locate the server_spawnVehicle.sqf file in your server.pbo.

Remove the following on lines 191 and 192:

_object engineOn true;
	sleep 1;

Vehicles and Heli's no longer spawn in with a running engine :)

Easy fix, locate the server_spawnVehicle.sqf file in your server.pbo.

Remove the following on lines 191 and 192:

_object engineOn true;
	sleep 1;

Vehicles and Heli's no longer spawn in with a running engine :)

Yes use this fix or replace with the newest file of repository. Forgot to remove these lines before releasing it :)

[...] 0verHeat, is that a script you used, or did you simply added it to a custom trader? [...]

I'm just using the dialog to list, buy or sell all my custom buildings. I wrote my own config files for it. (including price, displayname etc.)

(e.g. you can access this menu on right clicking on your toolbox)

Would you make a tut how to use your trader dialog 0verHeaT ?!

Great work GZA, is there a possibility to customize how much vehicle could be stored in a garage depending on the classname of the virtual storage?

when I right click on the toolbox it says Deploy Garage and Deploy Yellow Border and Deploy Parachute jump target Deploy Garage is ok but I want to change Deploy Yellow Border and Deploy Parachute jump target to Deploy Helipad and Deploy Parking Lot can anyone plz help me

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By salival
      Virtual Garage is part of Epoch 1.0.7.1 now.
      Hi guys,
      Here's my version of Virtual Garage, it's not far off a full rewrite but includes some of the original code that the original author contributed.
      Fixes a lot of problems and adds a lot of newer features:
      Single UI for storing/retrieving vehicles Dynamic pricing based on vehicle type/classname Dynamic limits based on vehicle type/classname Adds support for removing a helipad nearby Able to see storage in stored vehicles RPT logging for storing/retrieving vehicles Fixes dupes for more than 2 people depositing the same vehicle Supports briefcases and coins Localization support (currently german and russian) Please see my github repo for install instructions:
      https://github.com/oiad/virtualGarage
    • By Airwaves Man
      Deploy Anything in version 3.0.1 updated for Epoch 1.0.7.
      https://github.com/oiad/deployAnything
    • By mudzereli
      Outdated, does not work with Epoch 1.0.7
      DEPLOYABLE BIKE 2.8.2
      all of this information is available in an easier-to-read format on github pages>>
      version 2.8.2 updates the code to work with Epoch Mod 1.0.6. Thanks @ebaydayz!
      version 2.8.1 should hopefully fix the long-standing non-moving-bike problem! Thanks @SchwEde!
      FYI: 2.8.0 adds the _condition and _ammo parameters to the config array so you will need to add a value for these parameter in each record of the DZE_DEPLOYABLES_CONFIG array in the appropriate spot if you are upgrading from 2.6

Out of the box, it adds a deployable bike with a right click action on a toolbox and a couple other neat deployables.
      Really, it can be used to deploy just about anything. See the configuration section below.
      For some samples of what it can do, check out this gallery on imgur

Installation
      download the files extract the addons and overwrites folder from the downloaded zip file into your mission file root find this line in your mission file init.sqf (warning: if you have a custom compiles file, find that line instead of the one below!) call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\compiles.sqf"; place this line directly after the line you found call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "addons\bike\init.sqf"; edit addons\bike\config.sqf to change some options or add different deployables (see configuration section for more info) Warning:
      due to the way the way arma handles numbers and the way addon is coded, using the save-to-database option may not allow you to re-pack some objects if you have Character ID's over 500,000 (which I don't think will be an issue for 99.99% of people).  
      Adding Your Own Custom Actions
      If you use another right click method like extra_rc.hpp and want to switch to my method, see my click actions configuration github page.
      The click actions script is included in the deploy script as part of the core, so you don't need to download anything, just follow the instructions for adding your own actions.
      * note: before attempting to troubleshoot issues with adding your own actions, make sure you are using the most recent version of the addon.

Configuration
      This addon is highly configurable, you can deploy just about anything, not just bikes.
      open addons\bike\config.sqf and edit the array to add your own deployables.

DZE_DEPLOYABLES_CONFIG format -- (note no comma after last array entry)
      DZE_DEPLOYABLES_CONFIG = [ [_clickItem,_deployOffset,_packDistance,_damageLimit,_packAny,_cargo,_hive,_plot,_simulation,_deployables,_near,_parts], [_clickItem,_deployOffset,_packDistance,_damageLimit,_packAny,_cargo,_hive,_plot,_simulation,_deployables,_near,_parts], [...more stuff here...] ]; DZE_DEPLOYABLES_CONFIG array values (view on github to read easier):
      parameter | description | type | example --------------|---------------------------------------------------------------------|--------|-------- _clickItem | class name of the item to click on | string | "ItemToolbox" _deployOffset | [_side,_front,_up] array to offset the deployable when buiding | array | [0,2,1] _packDistance | how close does the packer need to be to pack the object? | number | 5 _damageLimit | item can't be repacked if damage is > this. (-1 = no re-packing) | number | 0.1 _packAny | can anyone repack the deployable? | bool | false _cargo | clear the cargo of the deployable? | bool | false _ammo | should vehicle ammo be cleared? (does not persist through restart) | bool | true _hive | write deployable to database? | bool | false _plot | require a plot from the owner to build the deployable? | bool | false _simulation | enable simulation (movement/damage) for the object? (true for cars) | bool | true _road | enable road building for this object? | bool | true _deployables | array of class names that can be deployed with this method | array | ["MMT_Civ"] _near | array of items required nearby to build (workshop/fire/fueltank) | array | [] _parts | array of parts required to build (will be taken from player) | array | ["ItemToolbox"] _condition | string of code to evaluate to determine whether action is shown | string | "!(isNull player) && {(getPlayerUID player) in DZE_DEPLOYABLE_ADMINS}" DZE_DEPLOYABLE_NAME_MAP array -- allows you to rename the deployable (on the right click/messages)
      format (note no comma after last array entry)
      DZE_DEPLOYABLE_NAME_MAP = [ [_class,_name], [_class,_name], [... more ...] ];  array parameters
      parameter    | description                                                         |  type  | example --------------|---------------------------------------------------------------------|--------|-------- _class        | class name of the item you want to replace the name of              | string | "Notebook" _name         | new name to display when right clicking                             | string | "Macbook Pro" Change Log
      version | change --------|------- 2.8.2 | updates for 1.0.6! Thanks @ebaydayz! 2.8.1 | fix from SchwEde that should fix bike not moving. Thanks @SchwEde! 2.8.0 | option to clear vehicle ammo 2.7.1 | better exit reasons 2.7.0 | option to add condition for showing action in config 2.6.1 | fix for unrideable bikes 2.6.0 | road building options, deployable name mapping 2.5.1  | fix a bug where preview items would sometimes disappear  2.5.0  | now uses a modified epoch building system to deploy the objects  2.4.3  | better click actions build conflict detection  2.4.2  | updated for new click actions handler build  2.4.1  | fixed deployables spawning in locked after restart  2.4.0  | multi-part deployables. yay!  2.3.1  | big fix on packing temp objects  2.3.0  | optional saving to database with post-restart memory of deployed items (see warning below about this) | configurable damage limits on re-packing | admin list for packing/deploying instantly & being able to remove all deployables  2.2.1  | positioning fix for deployed items  2.2.0  | option for clearing cargo of spawned items  2.1.0  | change way dependency call is made, only one line needed in init.sqf now for setup  2.0.0  | major update, allow multiple deployables, pretty much any class  1.1.0  | configuration options / code optimization  1.0.0  | release Issues/FAQ
      1) people are getting kicked for createvehicle restriction when building a stone wall
      open your battleye filter createvehicle.txt and change this line
      5 "Fort_" !="Fort_RazorWire" !="Fort_RazorWirePreview" to this:
      5 "Fort_" !="Fort_RazorWire" !="Fort_RazorWirePreview" != "Fort_StoneWall_EP1" 2) I am using "A Plot For Life" and this is not working!
    • By theduke
      Alright so here is the virtual garage.
      ALL CREDITS go to the original authors.
      GZA David for the Virtual Garage script
      Torndeco for the EXT Database
      All i did was change a few variables to update it for 1.0.6.1

DOWNLOAD
      https://github.com/theduke77/Virtual-Garage
      I use the script a little different than intended.
      The only difference, i use vehicle and air traders to access the virtual garage, intended for use with garages, but requires gem crafting...
      The original instructions are in the download in case someone wants to do it that way
      so on with the instructions..
      Tools Required
      Notepad ++
      PBO Tool
      SQL tool such as HeidiSQL
      First we start with the mission folder.
      copy the scripts folder from the downloads into your mission folder.
      1. Open your init.sqf
      look for
      dayz_randomMaxFuelAmount add this bellow
      DZE_garagist = ["Profiteer4","Worker3","RU_Profiteer4","Hooker1","Worker2"]; save and close
      2. Open your description.ext
      add this at the bottom
      #include "scripts\garage\common.hpp" #include "scripts\garage\vehicle_garage.hpp" save and close
      4. Open your fn_selfactions.sqf
      look for
      //Player Deaths add this above
      //Garage if((_typeOfCursorTarget in DZE_garagist) && (player distance _cursorTarget < 5)) then { if (s_garage_dialog2 < 0) then { s_garage_dialog2 = player addAction ["Vehicle Garage", "scripts\garage\vehicle_dialog.sqf",_cursorTarget, 3, true, true, "", ""]; }; if (s_garage_dialog < 0) then { s_garage_dialog = player addAction ["Store Vehicle in Garage", "scripts\garage\vehicle_store_list.sqf",_cursorTarget, 3, true, true, "", ""]; }; } else { player removeAction s_garage_dialog2; s_garage_dialog2 = -1; player removeAction s_garage_dialog; s_garage_dialog = -1; }; still in the fn_selfactions.sqf
      look for
      player removeAction s_player_fuelauto2; s_player_fuelauto2 = -1; player removeAction s_player_manageDoor; s_player_manageDoor = -1; add this bellow
      player removeAction s_garage_dialog2; s_garage_dialog2 = -1; player removeAction s_garage_dialog; s_garage_dialog = -1; save and close.
      5. Open your variables.sqf
      look for dayz_resetSelfActions = {
      add this before the closing bracket     };
      s_garage_dialog = -1; s_garage_dialog2 = -1; save and close

6. Open your compiles.sqf
      look for
      fn_dropItem = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\fn_dropItem.sqf"; add this above
      player_getVehicle = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "scripts\garage\getvehicle.sqf"; player_storeVehicle = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "scripts\garage\player_storeVehicle.sqf"; vehicle_info = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "scripts\garage\vehicle_info.sqf"; Still in the compiles, add this at the bottom
      SC_fnc_removeCoins= { private ["_player","_amount","_wealth","_newwealth", "_result"]; _player = _this select 0; _amount = _this select 1; _result = false; _wealth = _player getVariable[Z_MoneyVariable,0]; if(_amount > 0)then{ if (_wealth < _amount) then { _result = false; } else { _newwealth = _wealth - _amount; _player setVariable[Z_MoneyVariable,_newwealth, true]; _player setVariable ["moneychanged",1,true]; _result = true; call player_forceSave; }; }else{ _result = true; }; _result }; SC_fnc_addCoins = { private ["_player","_amount","_wealth","_newwealth", "_result"]; _player = _this select 0; _amount = _this select 1; _result = false; _wealth = _player getVariable[Z_MoneyVariable,0]; _player setVariable[Z_MoneyVariable,_wealth + _amount, true]; call player_forceSave; _player setVariable ["moneychanged",1,true]; _newwealth = _player getVariable[Z_MoneyVariable,0]; if (_newwealth >= _wealth) then { _result = true; }; _result }; vehicle_gear_count = { private["_counter"]; _counter = 0; { _counter = _counter + _x; } count _this; _counter }; save and close
      7A. Open your publicEH.sqf
      If you don't have a custom publicEH.sqf already, go to step 7B
      look for
      if (dayz_groupSystem) then { "PVDZ_Server_UpdateGroup" addPublicVariableEventHandler {(_this select 1) spawn server_updateGroup}; }; add this bellow
      "PVDZE_queryGarageVehicle" addPublicVariableEventHandler {(_this select 1) spawn server_queryGarageVehicle};
          "PVDZE_spawnVehicle" addPublicVariableEventHandler {(_this select 1) spawn server_spawnVehicle};
          "PVDZE_storeVehicle" addPublicVariableEventHandler {(_this select 1) spawn server_storeVehicle};
      7B. Only do this step if you DON'T have a custom publicEH.sqf
      Open your init.sqf again
      look for
      call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\publicEH.sqf"; replace it with this
      call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "scripts\garage\publicEH.sqf"; Thats it for the mission file

Now for the server 
      Copy the garage folder from the download, into the compiles folder in your dayz_server folder
      1. Open your server_functions.sqf
      look for this
      spawn_vehicles = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\compile\spawn_vehicles.sqf"; add this bellow
      "extDB" callExtension "9:DATABASE:Database2"; "extDB" callExtension format["9:ADD:DB_RAW_V2:%1",1]; "extDB" callExtension "9:LOCK"; server_queryGarageVehicle = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\compile\garage\server_queryGarageVehicle.sqf"; server_spawnVehicle = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\compile\garage\server_spawnVehicle.sqf"; server_storeVehicle = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\compile\garage\server_storeVehicle.sqf"; fn_asyncCall = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_server\compile\garage\fn_async.sqf"; Save and close
      Thats it for the server PBO

BattlEye
      Add to publicvariable.txt:
      !="PVDZE_queryGarageVehicle" !="PVDZE_storeVehicle" !="PVDZE_spawnVehicle" 

Infistar
      Infistar: 
      Add to _ALLOWED_Dialogs:

Now for the database
      Using heidi (or your favorite sql tool)
      Open SQL.txt and copy everything in there and run a query on your database.
      This will create a database called extdb
      Copy the @extdb folder to the root of your server.
      In your server launch BAT. add @extdb; before @dayz_epoch_server
      Open the @extdb folder, edit the extdb-conf.ini and change the username and password to suit your needs.
      (you might need to give all permissions for that user for the new database in heidi)

All done.  Log in and go visit your vehicle traders!
      Cheers Enjoy!

EDIT: updated the instructions for the fix of ANY/gear and it not taking coins. Please refer to step 6
      EDIT 22/03/2017 : Added a fix for client RPT error (Step 5) Also changed the variable for the currency
    • By Mattiman338
      Hi all, doing up a server for myself and a few friends but am having one issue which I am clueless as to why it is happening. It doesn't really affect game play but does make it difficult navigating through certain tasks.
      The issue arises with ZSC and Virtual Garage dialogs only as far as I have tested. Certain buttons within dialogs do not show, such as the deposit and withdraw buttons for the bankers and the store vehicle button in the Virtual Garage dialog.
      I am running InfiSTAR admin tools and antihack and as far as I know, that could be the culprit with these problems but I have checked the servers .RPT and checked for errors with ZSC and the Virtual Garage with nothing coming up.
      There are InfiSTAR logs showing though and one refers to a dialog. 

In-game screens
      And my .RPT from the last restart to when I tested the dialogs to gather screenshots

All help is appreciated as I can't find anything to do with infiSTAR in the script installs.
      Thanks all!
  • Advertisement
  • Supporters
  • Discord