[Outdated] [release] 1.0.6 - Deploy Anything 2.8.2 - Now with Epoch building! | Customizable: DB saving | Plot | Vehicles/Buildings | Packing

mudzereli

hi, i did installed it on my server, all works fine! But if i do deploy a bike it will despawn directly after i deployed it?!

sry for my english :D

did you put the line at the right part of the mission init.sqf? or anything that indicates what might be happening in the logs?

i just added the info that explains how to add custom actions to the main post. hopefully that helps. here is the link just for the sake of putting it in the reply:

https://github.com/mudzereli/DayZEpochClickActions#custom-actions

its actually very simple

Excellent!! Thank you so much :) Shall get started on this straight away :P

did you put the line at the right part of the mission init.sqf? or anything that indicates what might be happening in the logs?

Ya, i did...

//Load in compiled functions

call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\variables.sqf";                                    //Initilize the Variables (IMPORTANT: Must happen very early)

progressLoadingScreen 0.1;

call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\publicEH.sqf";                    //Initilize the publicVariable event handlers

progressLoadingScreen 0.2;

call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\medical\setup_functions_med.sqf";    //Functions used by CLIENT for medical

progressLoadingScreen 0.4;

call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "fixes\compiles.sqf";                                    //Compile regular functions

call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "addons\bike\init.sqf";                                    //Fahrrad

call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\snap_build\compiles.sqf";                        //Snap Build

progressLoadingScreen 0.5;

call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "server_traders.sqf";                                    //Compile trader configs

progressLoadingScreen 1.0;

Ya, i did...

//Load in compiled functions

call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\variables.sqf";                                    //Initilize the Variables (IMPORTANT: Must happen very early)

progressLoadingScreen 0.1;

call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\init\publicEH.sqf";                    //Initilize the publicVariable event handlers

progressLoadingScreen 0.2;

call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\medical\setup_functions_med.sqf";    //Functions used by CLIENT for medical

progressLoadingScreen 0.4;

call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "fixes\compiles.sqf";                                    //Compile regular functions

call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "addons\bike\init.sqf";                                    //Fahrrad

call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\snap_build\compiles.sqf";                        //Snap Build

progressLoadingScreen 0.5;

call compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "server_traders.sqf";                                    //Compile trader configs

progressLoadingScreen 1.0;

did you copy the overwrites and addons folders both? also any errors in the report logs?

Hello,

First of all thanks for this awesome script! Using it on my epoch server and it works great for the most part except when players try to deploy a stone wall using the etool they get kicked by battleye with a "vehicleRestriction #57". Im not too keen on messing with the BE fitlers, so do you have any ideas on how I can fix this?

Great work and keep it up! 

Hello,

First of all thanks for this awesome script! Using it on my epoch server and it works great for the most part except when players try to deploy a stone wall using the etool they get kicked by battleye with a "vehicleRestriction #57". Im not too keen on messing with the BE fitlers, so do you have any ideas on how I can fix this?

Are you using the default battleye filters or the infistar filters? Line 57 could be different depending on your setup/host/etc.

edit: okay -- I think you need to find this in createvehicle.txt

5 "Fort_" !="Fort_RazorWire" !="Fort_RazorWirePreview"

and change it to this:

5 "Fort_" !="Fort_RazorWire" !="Fort_RazorWirePreview" != "Fort_StoneWall_EP1"

this will just allow people to build the wall and nothing else

Hello,

In your battleye filters you need to  add alot of exceptions

goto your createvehicle.txt and add 

you will most likely have this line  around line 57 mine is line 59

add !="Fort_StoneWall_EP1"

and maybe add !="Land_fort_rampart"

will look like this

5 "Fort_" !="Fort_RazorWire" !="Fort_RazorWirePreview" !="Land_fort_rampart" !="Fort_StoneWall_EP1"

the 5 "Fort_  means kick anything that starts or contains Fort_  

1 means dont kick

the ! means NOT 

so 5 "Fort_" !="Fort_StoneWall_EP1"   means kick any spawn of Fort_  but NOT "Fort_StoneWall_EP1"

You will need to add alot of exceptions like this. find the actual kick in the createvehicle log

like I was just kicked for #33 "DSHKM_CDF" 3:107 [0,0,-88]    so I added

5 "DSHKM" !="DSHKM_CDF"

sorry im not a good instruction typer , Hope it helps abit

Now for my question  to anyone....

edit looks like Im a slower typer too

now my question

when I spawn a searchlight or a M2 and I get on it to use I get a black screen and cant get out. I get the scroll option to get out but it does nothing

im thinking they may be banned in overpoch , however my AI use em just fine......

edit.....

after kicking myself to lobby and rejoining game the spotlight and m2 are there and I can use them 

but same thing happens when I deploy another

In your battleye filters you need to  add alot of exceptions

goto your createvehicle.txt and add 

you will most likely have this line  around line 57 mine is line 59

add !="Fort_StoneWall_EP1"

and maybe add !="Land_fort_rampart"

will look like this

5 "Fort_" !="Fort_RazorWire" !="Fort_RazorWirePreview" !="Land_fort_rampart" !="Fort_StoneWall_EP1"

the 5 "Fort_  means kick anything that starts with Fort_

1 means dont kick

the ! means NOT 

so 5 "Fort_" !="Fort_StoneWall_EP1"   means kick any spawn of Fort_  but NOT "Fort_StoneWall_EP1"

You will need to add alot of exceptions like this. find the actual kick in the createvehicle log

like I was just kicked for #33 "DSHKM_CDF" 3:107 [0,0,-88]    so I added

5 "DSHKM" !="DSHKM_CDF"

sorry im not a good instruction typer , Hope it helps abit

Now for my question  to anyone....

Thanks for pointing this out.

Most of these are in the config as default/example items.

I am working on adjusting the default config a bit to not require any/many BE filter modifications by default (obviously you will still be able to add the classes if you want and modify the filters on your own).

If anyone has some examples of good default stuff they've added that they think would be good in a default config (other than the bike obviously) then feel free to post them here.

Are you using the default battleye filters or the infistar filters? Line 57 could be different depending on your setup/host/etc.

edit: okay -- I think you need to find this in createvehicle.txt

and change it to this:

5 "Fort_" !="Fort_RazorWire" !="Fort_RazorWirePreview" != "Fort_StoneWall_EP1"

this will just allow people to build the wall and nothing else

Thanks a lot this fixed it :) And thank you 

calamity also for that bit of info. 

a few things I will be adding are 

Land_fortified_nest_big_EP1 , MAP_leseni4x , Land_A_Castle_Stairs_A , Land_pumpa , FAL_marktplatz, MAP_A_FuelStation_Feed ,  Land_MBG_Garage_Single_A , Land_Ind_TankSmall2_EP1,  
 cant find the name right now but the cluttercutter would be a useful deployable
never got these working have not tried with your deploy yet  MBG_Cinderwall_2p5_InEditor , mbg_cinderwall_5_low_InEditor

may even try some object compositions like CityBase04 , SmallTentCamp_napa

some of these should require multiple parts to build...

Also having items being deleted when placed, it is to do with them not having an ID. 

Example:

"Deleting object MMT_USMC with invalid ID at pos [4688.26,4805.57,-0.0130997]"
"Deleting object MMT_USMC with invalid ID at pos [4692.88,4797.91,-0.0130997]"

First being the ghost build item, second being the actual mountain bike. 

- #0 "MMT_USMC" 6:299 [0,0,-88]
- #0 "MMT_USMC" 6:300 [0,0,-88]

From the create vehicle log showing the script is working. 

It's part of the usual server cleanup. Just can't remember how to fix it. I thought you might have set the default code to protect the normal bike but your code says anything in that deployable field so not sure why it is deleting them. 

Also having items being deleted when placed, it is to do with them not having an ID. 

Example:

It's part of the usual server cleanup. Just can't remember how to fix it. I thought you might have set the default code to protect the normal bike but your code says anything in that deployable field so not sure why it is deleting them. 

The script should take care of everything. I did see a piece of code that could cause the preview item to do this occasionally and I've updated it in 2.5.1. But this should definitely never happen once you press the space bar to build. If this is happening then most likely another script is conflicting.

Do you have this line in your server log?

BIKE: adding bike to safe vehicle list...

my chopper deploys are dissapearing instantly all of a suddden, worked yesterday this is strange

[spoiler]9:12:21 "PUBLISH: Attempt e8ee3040# 987953: ah6x.p3d REMOTE"
 9:12:21 "HIVE: WRITE: "CHILD:308:24:AH6X_DZ:0:999854:[0,[0,0,0]]:[]:[["glass1",0.216519],["glass2",0.741177],["glass3",0.66556],["glass4",0.294952],["glass5",0.755655],["NEtrup",0.792845],["motor",0.712503],["elektronika",0.959887],["mala vrtule",0.745124],["velka vrtule",0.482715],["munice",0.722201],["sklo predni P",0.42811],["sklo predni L",0.795415],["glass6",0.39919]]:0.628701:0000:""
 9:12:22 "HIVE: WRITE: "CHILD:388:0000:""
 9:12:22 "CUSTOM: Selected "1413""
 9:12:22 "PUBLISH: Created AH6X_DZ with ID "0000""
 9:12:36 "Deleting object AH6X_DZ with invalid ID at pos [2175.4,12315,0.306087]"
 9:12:40 Error in expression <_x getVariable["permaLoot", false];
if (!_keep) then {
_created = _x getVariable>
 9:12:40   Error position: <!_keep) then {
_created = _x getVariable>
 9:12:40   Error !: Type Number, expected Bool
 9:12:40 File z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf, line 847
 9:12:58 "Deleting object AH6X_DZ with invalid ID at pos [2169.32,12253.8,0.181156]"
 9:13:12 "Deleting object AH6X_DZ with invalid ID at pos [2167.88,12247.2,-0.00398827]"[\spoiler]

is it deleting the preview item or the built item or both?

edit: Okay, sorry about that -- try updating the 2.5.1 files again.

My last commit never actually went to github.

I just pushed it up and verified the proper change is in there.

This should fix the issue with the previews disappearing.

-- this one slipped in when i changed to the epoch building system.

I think I fixed the problem

I added the "AH6X_DZ" to dayz_allowedObjects  in my custom variables.sqf and it seems to work now

I guess I had assumed vehicles were already allowed objects.

however now that this awsome script uses the epoch build system  they need to be defined

mudzereli, you should add this info to your instructions, If this is really the problem. (so far so good)

Example:

read above to stop items from dissapearing

this seems to work for me

I think I fixed the problem

I added the "AH6X_DZ" to dayz_allowedObjects  in my custom variables.sqf and it seems to work now

I guess I had assumed vehicles were already allowed objects.

however now that this awsome script uses the epoch build system  they need to be defined

this will only fix the problem for that particular vehicle. your best bet is to update to the 2.5.1 files