• Similar Content

• By Sp4rkY
      Title:                 SPK_ESVP
      Author:            Sp4rkY (Github)
      Description:   Extended Safezones with Vehicle Protection for Arma 3 Epoch
      Version:           0.9
      Required:        Arma 3 1.66+ / Epoch 0.4+
      Credits:            IT07 (Thx for many brain) (Github)
                                |V.I.P.| CH!LL3R (Thx for thoughts & testing!)

DOWNLOAD & INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS:
      >>> >> > CLICK ME < << <<<
      Edit by EpochMod - 2019-11-08:
      There came some issues up with the Arma 1.96 update.
      Unfortunately @Sp4rkY currently seems to be not active here, so we have added a pull request for his GitHub files.
      So if you want to use this addon, check / add this changes:
      https://github.com/SPKcoding/A3_Epoch_ESVP/pull/2/files

FEATURES:
      * Fully customizable
      * Works with all maps
      * Works for players and vehicles
      * No more `"ProtectionZone_Invisible_F"` is needed (usually found in map config in a3_epoch_server_settings.pbo)
      * Fired bullets will automatically be deleted in safezones
      * (optional) Teleport players out of safezones after restart
      * (optional) Teleport players away from the parking place (if used) after restart
      * Protection from idiots trying to drive over other players (including traders)
      * Check vehicle ownership of bought vehicles
      * (optional) Teleport vehicles out of safezones at server restart to:
          - (optional) a given distance from the respective safezone
          - (optional) a static parking place (you can use your own map addition and define as many parking lots you want)
      * (optional) Restricted vehicle´s access in safezones (only the owner(s) can enter the vehicle)
      * (optional) Restricted vehicle´s gear-access in safezones (only the owner(s) can access the vehicle´s inventory)
      * (optional) Protection for lifted vehicle´s
          - If using this feature, there will be also a check for the owner, so stealing is not possible
      * (optional) Unlock teleported vehicles
      * 2 ways of info messages (depends on if vehicle protection is used or not)
      * (optional) Vehicle Access Menu:
          - "Refresh" button to update the player-list while menu is open
          - "Registered" listing to see which players are added to your vehicle
          - "Clear" button to remove the added players
      * (optional) restrict access to driver seat for primary vehicle owner
      * slingload check for bought vehicles (you can not steal cars or ships)
      * (optional) info messages for prohibited lifting
      * (optional) Prevent spawning of antagonists (UAV, Sappers, Snakes, Cultists) in safezones
      * (optional) Allow/disallow to chop/sledge/chainsaw anything in safezones
      * (optional) Feature to set map markers directly from this script (no need to define them anywhere else)
      * If using the "vehicle teleporting WITHOUT Parking Place" - function:
          - the vehicles get teleported to a random position within the given radius out of the safezones
      * If using the "vehicle teleporting WITH Parking Place" - function, it will works like this:
          - server restarts, vehicles in safezones will be teleported to a parking place
          - vehicles which are present at the parking place are getting teleported to a random location on the map, new vehicles (in safezones) are ported to the parking place
      * If the respective safezone contains water, ships are treated like this:
          - if ships are located at water surface, they gets teleported close to the safezone´s shore at given radius
          - if ships are located at terrain surface because of lifting or simliar, they gets ported random at the maps shore
      * If not using "vehicle teleporting" - function, remaining vehicles in safezones are indestructible after restart
      * Debug option for better determine errors (client & server)

Enjoy this stuff and have fun!
      cheers
    • By thegdog
      2:08:04 Error Type Any, expected String 2:08:04 File z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_playerSync.sqf, line 41 2:08:12 Server: Object 3:54 not found (message 70) 2:08:12 "Server_PublishVehicle2 error: Wrong parameter format" 2:08:12 "Trader Menu: jeffdog (76561198147272349) purchased 1x BAF_Merlin_DZE into gear at Aircraft Trader for 1 ItemObsidian" 2:08:12 Error in expression <ceFoot = 0; trying to buy aircraft from the default aircraft trader.  never touched any of it and it giving this error.  no vehicle spawns.  it shows the arrow.  EDIT:  i tried other traders, all vehicles dont spawn when bought.
    • By LadyVal
      As I said before, I am new in all these.  We rented a GTX server with everything on and we are trying to set some costumization but.... yes, there is always a but... I would like to ask some help.
      Please, consider me as a total new in scripting and I need a "step by step for dummies"
      1.- I am trying to set the entire server into PVE so no player could harm other player or kamikaze into anybody.  How and where do you handle this "godmode" so I turn the server into PVE?
      2.- Though like I said we want the server to be PVE, the idea is to make 2 exceptions and create 2 pvp areas (in Cherno and Elektro).  How you Mark those areas in map with notifications 100 mts (for example) "you are entering a pvp area"
      3.- Admintools: I set them exactly like the step by step guide but it is giving an error (I dont have antihack), 
      4.- Since the problem with Bohemia and BE, I could never make the messages announcing the server restart again, any idea would be welcome.
      And... that's it for now.   I know it is a lot and very "dummy questions" but, what can I say, I am kinda dummy in this topic
      Thanks for any help
    • By webbie
      Hi all, Ive been looking for a while now for a vehicle flip script for a single player.
      Ive tried stuff ive used on previous servers but its not allowing the option so im guessing epoch has something that interferes with it.
      If anyone knows of a simple script to allow players to do this could you link it to me please,
      Thanks in advance.
      PS. Im aware the jacks flip vehicles but I actually  find this to be incredibly painstaking unless theirs a trick to it.
  • Advertisement
  • Supporters
  • Discord