Advanced Alchemical Crafting v3.3

Yes i agree, however i wanted to be sure. Trying help a friend fix his server, he very recently changed host and now is having issues. long term meds iv been on have messed my head a good bit so makes sorting him out fairly hard for me.

Its poster sampson42002 from above, players keep getting restriction 12  when using/previewing a handful of items such as Land_fort_artillery_nest_EP1. Im pretty sure its because he has "Fort_" listed but no exceptions for any of the "fort_" items such as the artillery nest.

Also when adding exceptions such as for the fort_artillery_nest. If "Fort_" is listed then for any exception we want will need to be on the same line as "Fort_" correct? Im concerned that if he adds anymore restrictions say "nest", If at that point he will need to add an exception for Land_fort_artillery_nest_EP1 on both lines "Fort_" and on line "nest".

Tyvm for your response!

Correct, think of "fort_" essentially as a keyword. Any createVehicle command that uses classname that contains ANY traces of "fort_" in it will kick the player, unless you add exception(s).

There are 2 ways of adding exceptions:
1) "keyword" !="exception"
2) "keyword" !"exception"

Did you spot the difference? Equal sign means that phrase has to be exact, but statement without equal sign adds another keyword, but in exceptions.

So in your example:
1) !="fort_nest" Will not kick if you build "fort_nest" specifically. Anything else with fort_ int it gets a kick. 
2) !"fort_nest" will kick if any keyword has "fort_" in it, UNLESS it contains "fort_nest". This means, that instead of adding multiple specific "fort_nest1", "fort_nest2" and so on .. to exceptions, you can do a single whitelisted keyword instead. Most famous examples - PVDZE_ and USEC_ 

Hope that clears it up a bit.

• 2 weeks later...

I just installed Deploy anything and it seems to conflict with this script.

I get no right click option now with gems.

I did look at the conflicts section and saw Calamity's fix but I don't understand how it works.

Could somebody explain?

Thank you.

I just installed Deploy anything and it seems to conflict with this script.

I get no right click option now with gems.

I did look at the conflicts section and saw Calamity's fix but I don't understand how it works.

Could somebody explain?

Thank you.

if you installed the deploy anything script, you should have a overwrites folder in your mission folder.  In that overwrites folder, open the click_actions folder, then open

the config.sqf and add this

["ItemAmethyst","Start Crafting!","closeDialog 0;createDialog ""Advanced_Crafting"";execVM 'custom\Buildables\Amethyst.sqf';","true"],
    ["ItemCitrine","Start Crafting!","closeDialog 0;createDialog ""Advanced_Crafting"";execVM 'custom\Buildables\Citrine.sqf';","true"],
    ["ItemEmerald","Start Crafting!","closeDialog 0;createDialog ""Advanced_Crafting"";execVM 'custom\Buildables\Emerald.sqf';","true"],
    ["ItemObsidian","Start Crafting!","closeDialog 0;createDialog ""Advanced_Crafting"";execVM 'custom\Buildables\Obsidian.sqf';","true"],
    ["ItemRuby","Start Crafting!","closeDialog 0;createDialog ""Advanced_Crafting"";execVM 'custom\Buildables\Ruby.sqf';","true"],
    ["ItemSapphire","Start Crafting!","closeDialog 0;createDialog ""Advanced_Crafting"";execVM 'custom\Buildables\Sapphire.sqf';","true"],
    ["ItemTopaz","Start Crafting!","closeDialog 0;createDialog ""Advanced_Crafting"";execVM 'custom\Buildables\Topaz.sqf';","true"],
    ["ItemLightbulb","Start Crafting!","closeDialog 0;createDialog ""Advanced_Crafting"";execVM 'custom\Buildables\Lights.sqf';","true"]

Make sure the last line does not have a "," (comma) at the end.  I've also noticed that you might need to add a few more of the extra right clicks in here if some others dont work

ex:

["ItemRadio","Group Management","execVM 'custom\dzgm\loadGroupManagement.sqf';","true"],

Hope this helps

Duke

Is there a github link for the files or something? i really want to use this but i'm getting a restricted error when i try to download the files :\

I've noticed since the website switch alot of links dont work anymore.

here are the files i have 

http://www.filedropper.com/buildables

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I love this.  I have been using it on my server for awhile now.  One question is there away that I can press the "f" key so I can walk around the item first, to check the location before building it?  If so how?

Thanks

Yes u need to combine the fn_selfactions.sqf from snap-build with the one from alchemical crafting. I've done this 8 or 9 Months ago, so I don't know the exact steps. But it does work with "f" placing the object and walk around.
On some objects it is necessarry to do that like MAP_lobby_counter, it will spawn in u and throw u around untill u hit a stonewall. so the onyl way to place this is, standing on a nearby stonewall, craft the lobby_counter, and set its high over ur haed, that snap it "f", move and place it like u want. 

If u want I can give u some help in my TS and show it u on my Server how it does work with snap-build.

Check my homepage http://www.zentrale-des-wahnsinns.eu Teamspeak and Server are both linked there.

Thank you @Basti890   I have not tired your way yet limited time before work.  I missed this on the first page in the install guide.

If you would like to add the detach with F like in Snap Pro,The Hound posted this reply on page six:
For anyone who has snap pros space interrupt and wants the F key function from it in this here is the custom_build http://pastebin.com/Sx3BK5TC

Thank you to Zupa for making a combined defines.hpp that eliminates the conflict between his mods and this one.
Just delete my crafting_defines.hpp, remove
#include "custom\Buildables\Crafting_Defines.hpp"
from your description.ext and replace his defines.hpp with the one in the above link.

I have deleted the Crafting_Defines.hpp from the custom/buildables and removed that line from the description.ext.  I then removed the defines.hpp from the plot management folder and replaced it with Zupa's.  I get stuck at waiting for host, my server pops up this message

mpmission\DayZ_Overpoch_1.chernarus\custom\Buildables\Crafting_dialogs.hpp,line 8:/Advanced_CraftingControls.AAC_Background:Undefined base class 'RscBackground'

I have also tried deleting the Crafting_Defines.hpp from buildables and putting zupa's Defines.hpp there and either deleting the line from description.ext and replacing Crafting_defines.hpp with defines.hpp.  If I delete Crafting_Define and put Zupa's Define's in buildables and just remove the line from the description.ext, I get the same error. 

If I do the samething but add this in the description.ext #include "custom\Buildables\Defines.hpp"  I get this error

mpmission\DayZ_Overpoch_1.chernarus\plotmanagement\defines.hpp, line 15 ,RscProgressF: Member already Defined.

Not quite sure what I did/am doing wrong.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
14 hours ago, sampson42002 said:

I doubt it but is there anyway to add dirt roads to a gem?  I spent an hour trying to make a short dirt road in the editor this evening, for it to come out aweful and then shift really bad when I saved it.

Thanks mike

dealing with roads in the editor are a pain.  I myself never tried with the gems tbh...not sure how epoch would react with the fact that you cant build on roads.

But, when in the editor, place a object over the road, like a ammo crate or a backpack. that way you can highlight both items at the same time, click and drag on the backpack and it will move the roads too...much easier if you ask me. as far as saving it and it goes crazy sometimes. it might have to do with the vector not being up.

Hope this helps

On ‎12‎/‎19‎/‎2015 at 4:24 AM, sampson42002 said:

I doubt it but is there anyway to add dirt roads to a gem?  I spent an hour trying to make a short dirt road in the editor this evening, for it to come out aweful and then shift really bad when I saved it.

Thanks mike

roads are a pest in editor, however heres what I do and it works pretty well; place a section for each type of road piece you are going to use (shorts, bends etc) along with your good old barrel(s) (for moving and positioning the road) save and preview, go back in find your first road piece eg straight and select both that and the barrel, copy it then paste it in the area you want it, rotate until its right, delete that barrel and repeat, 98% of the time when you save and go back in after doing this the roads will not have shifted, make sure you place your copied road as close to its final position as possible and delete the original roads (the ones you made copies of)

• 2 weeks later...

Is this mod still available? I can't seem to access it through my account. I inherited a server with AAC on it but it only gives us access to right click on gems to make mounted guns. The menu and options are all there but the objects are not able to be previewed. The items can be crafted but no object appears after successfully crafting. My plan was to remove the mod and then reinstall with these files but alas I cannot access them. Any help wold be much appreciated. Thanks.

Update: I found the zip posted in here. Thanks! Now let's see if I can get it working again. 

Edited by Ghøzt
Found solution

Hello I just installed this mod. The menus seem to work fine but when i chose something to actually build i can not click on either the craft ,preview or exit button
I have advanced traing,snap rp and plotmanagement installed and all still work fine.

Here a screenshot how its looking.

http://puu.sh/jJF1x/1b97c9c033.jpg

I have the same problem :unsure:... I can see the options in the menu, but i can't click on them. 
I have removed some (not all) titles from Crafting_Defines.hpp as they were already defined.

Then i merged the ui_selectSlot.sqf from This script and from th Deploy Anything script. 

Anyone got an idea to fix this??? :blink:

On 2/9/2014 at 0:15 PM, sisquo007 said:

Hey!

Here is my merged "ui_selectSlot.sqf"

with the merged one this script (Advanced Alchemical Crafting) and (Deploy Anything) works fine together.

what u need to do is the following:

open the file Crafting_Compiles.sqf from your "custom\Buildables" Folder

delete the following line

player_selectSlot = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\Buildables\ui_selectSlot.sqf";

u also can delete the File itself from the folder.

After that open your custom "compiles.sqf" u should already have one.....

seach for:

player_selectSlot = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\ui_selectSlot.sqf";

comment this line out so it looks like this:

// player_selectSlot = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\ui_selectSlot.sqf"; 

after that copy the following code and overwrite it with the one u have in "overwrites\click_actions\ui_selectSlot.sqf"

private ["_control","_button","_parent","_group","_pos","_item","_conf","_name","_cfgActions","_numActions","_height","_menu","_config","_type","_script","_outputOriented","_compile","_array","_outputClass","_outputType"];
disableSerialization;
_control = 	_this select 0;
_button =	_this select 1;
_parent = 	findDisplay 106;

//if ((time - dayzClickTime) < 1) exitWith {};
if (!DZE_SelfTransfuse && ((gearSlotData _control) == "ItemBloodBag")) exitWith {};
if (_button == 1) then {
	//dayzClickTime = time;
	_group = _parent displayCtrl 6902;

_pos = 		ctrlPosition _group;
	_pos set [0,((_this select 2) + 0.48)];
	_pos set [1,((_this select 3) + 0.07)];

_item = gearSlotData _control;

_conf = configFile >> "cfgMagazines" >> _item;
	if (!isClass _conf) then {
		_conf = configFile >> "cfgWeapons" >> _item;
	};
	_name = getText(_conf >> "displayName");

_cfgActions = _conf >> "ItemActions";
	_numActions = (count _cfgActions);
	_height = 0;

//Populate Menu
	for "_i" from 0 to (_numActions - 1) do 
	{
		_menu = 	_parent displayCtrl (1600 + _i);
		_menu ctrlShow true;
		_config = 	(_cfgActions select _i);
		_type = 	getText	(_config >> "text");
		_script = 	getText	(_config >> "script");
		_outputOriented = 	getNumber	(_config >> "outputOriented") == 1;
		_height = _height + (0.025 * safezoneH);
		_compile =  format["_id = '%2' %1;",_script,_item];
		uiNamespace setVariable ['uiControl', _control];
		if (_outputOriented) then {
			/*
				This flag means that the action is output oriented
				the output class will then be transferred to the script
				&& the type used for the name
			*/			
			_array = 	getArray	(_config >> "output");
			_outputClass = _array select 0;
			_outputType = _array select 1;
			_name = getText (configFile >> _outputType >> _outputClass >> "displayName");
			_compile =  format["_id = ['%2',%3] %1;",_script,_item,_array];
		};

_menu ctrlSetText format[_type,_name];
		_menu ctrlSetEventHandler ["ButtonClick",_compile];
	};

//### BEGIN MODIFIED CODE: extra click actions
    {
        private["_classname","_text","_execute","_condition"];
        _classname   = _x select 0;
        _text        = _x select 1;
        _execute     = _x select 2;
        _condition   = _x select 3;
        // if the clicked item matches, then assign the script call and display text
        if(_item == _classname && (call compile _condition)) then {
            _menu = _parent displayCtrl (1600 + _numActions);
            _menu ctrlShow true;
            _menu ctrlSetText _text;
            _menu ctrlSetEventHandler ["ButtonClick",_execute];
            _numActions = _numActions + 1;
        };
    } forEach DZE_CLICK_ACTIONS;
    //### END MODIFIED CODE: extra click actions	

// Add extra context menus
	_erc_cfgActions = (missionConfigFile >> "ExtraRc" >> _item);
	_erc_numActions = (count _erc_cfgActions);
	if (isClass _erc_cfgActions) then {
		for "_j" from 0 to (_erc_numActions - 1) do 
		{
        _menu =  _parent displayCtrl (1600 + _j + _numActions);
        _menu ctrlShow true;
        _config =  (_erc_cfgActions select _j);
        _text =  getText (_config >> "text");
        _script =  getText (_config >> "script");
        _menu ctrlSetText _text;
        _menu ctrlSetEventHandler ["ButtonClick",_script];
		};
	};

_pos set [3,_height];
	//hint format["Obj: %1 \nHeight: %2\nPos: %3",_item,_height,_grpPos];		

_group ctrlShow true;
	ctrlSetFocus _group;
	_group ctrlSetPosition _pos;
	_group ctrlCommit 0;
};

Now u can use the right click actions from Deploy Anything and the "exra_rc" which are used from Advanced Alchemical Crafting and much other mods without any issues!