Advanced Alchemical Crafting v3.3

Been trying to get this working for the last few days. I can do all but when I go to build the item, It says "Your build was successful" and item disappears. Any idea what might be causing this? I am using infistar (newer than Aug 5th version). I am able to spawn these items from building admin menu. just not craft them.

I followed the known conflicts too. I am running the newest version of snap pro. I have disabled snap pro and same happens. 

The server has the following mods. 

- SnapPro

- Evac Chopper

- WAI

- DZMS

- DZAI

- Elevators

- Tow/Lift

Reviewed the RPT file and nothing is erroring on that other than some mission system stuff. I can build normal, just not through the buildables. 

Have you checked out the post three or four up on this page? there are multiple other posts in this thread with talk about making those two work together. I don't use deploy anything so not sure off the top of my head.

Hi Hogscraper. i followed the instructions from a few posts above and it worked fine (to a point). Now we cannot now deploy bike from to the toolbox. Does anyone have a solution to this?

Hey hogscraper,

im using your script a while ago, but its definitly the best for building custum structures from arma2/oa. I love it! For me one of the best plugins ever made, you rly did an awesome job, thx dude )).

Im actually in training for a new job, so no much money on my bank account, i would rly donate.

Keep up your awesome work!

Can you make an option to turn off/on the Admin funktion ingame?

Umm, uh..

It could be done but isn't something I can fully work up atm. To get you heading in the right direction, you could duplicate the Admin_Crafting array, then add another item to extra_rc, (like "ItemTrashRazor"),

class ItemTrashRazor {
        class Start_Crafting {
            text = "Toggle Admin Crafting";
            script = "closeDialog 0;execVM ""custom\Buildables\Admin_Toggle.sqf""";
        };
    };

then inside Admin_Toggle.sqf :

if player's UID in both arrays then remove it from Admin_Crafting or if player's UID is only in Admin_Crafting_array_copy then add it to Admin_Crafting. Kind of hacky but it would work.

Been trying to get this working for the last few days. I can do all but when I go to build the item, It says "Your build was successful" and item disappears. Any idea what might be causing this? I am using infistar (newer than Aug 5th version). I am able to spawn these items from building admin menu. just not craft them.

Reviewed the RPT file and nothing is erroring on that other than some mission system stuff. I can build normal, just not through the buildables. 

Disappearing items is usually anti hacks/controls of some kind. Have you ensured that all items were included in Dayz_Allowables?

this line in variables.sqf will cause that if its missing

dayz_allowedObjects = dayz_allowedObjects + _CraftingArray;

It could also come from your BE filters. Does this happen for all or just non-admins? You should also double check your ah.sqf for the mentioned code just in case.

Hi Hogscraper. i followed the instructions from a few posts above and it worked fine (to a point). Now we cannot now deploy bike from to the toolbox. Does anyone have a solution to this?

You can look for the deploy bike addition to fn_selfactions if that's all you were using deploy anything. Its what we use on our server.

Hey hogscraper,

im using your script a while ago, but its definitly the best for building custum structures from arma2/oa. I love it! For me one of the best plugins ever made, you rly did an awesome job, thx dude )).

Im actually in training for a new job, so no much money on my bank account, i would rly donate.

Keep up your awesome work!

Thank you for the awesome words!

hi

great script, been looking for something like this for ages

I am having a couple of issues with it though

firstly, we dont use a plot pole on the server and every time you try to craft something, you get told you need a plot pole.

I'm sure there is a switch somewhere to turn off the requirement but apart from the one in ALT_MT_Defines.hpp (which I have changed from 1 to 0), I cant find it

secondly, since installing the mod, we can no longer deploy the bicycle from the toolbox.

I have followed the advice from SISQUO007 to the letter but still it doesnt work

any ideas please ?

I have a fair sized base but it's looking empty.  want to get the kitchen fitted out to invite the zeds in for dinner and I dont like walking to the shop for my morning paper

Pat

ok, my bad.  had a bit of a senior moment

sorted out the crafting thing without the plot pole.

now holding regular dinner parties with the resident zeds of Chernovar

still cant get the bike crafting to work though

have looked through my files and several posts about it but everything looks right (could be another senior moment)

if anyone has any ideas, I would be really greatful

thanks again

Pat

hi

great script, been looking for something like this for ages

I am having a couple of issues with it though

firstly, we dont use a plot pole on the server and every time you try to craft something, you get told you need a plot pole.

I'm sure there is a switch somewhere to turn off the requirement but apart from the one in ALT_MT_Defines.hpp (which I have changed from 1 to 0), I cant find it

secondly, since installing the mod, we can no longer deploy the bicycle from the toolbox.

I have followed the advice from SISQUO007 to the letter but still it doesnt work

any ideas please ?

I have a fair sized base but it's looking empty.  want to get the kitchen fitted out to invite the zeds in for dinner and I dont like walking to the shop for my morning paper

Pat

ok, my bad.  had a bit of a senior moment

sorted out the crafting thing without the plot pole.

now holding regular dinner parties with the resident zeds of Chernovar

still cant get the bike crafting to work though

have looked through my files and several posts about it but everything looks right (could be another senior moment)

if anyone has any ideas, I would be really greatful

thanks again

Pat

i can tell u that deploy anything stop working if u miss somewhera a (,) komma in ur config file.

be sure the last line in the config havent a (,) komma.

u should check your config exatly!!

u can also try to backup ur config and replace it with a fresh downloadet one to be sure ur error isnt in the config. i dont think that ui_selectSlot.sqf made ur problem.

Hey Dudes, 

ive a problem. Just after restart the build things jumps few zentimeter in the air.

Floating....

Is there any fix ?

I've never seen this personally but in an older system for custom crafting a user mentioned having the wrong publish item,(like pub1 instead of pub2). If you tried to edit my stuff it could have happened there. If you didn't edit anything then no idea...

I'm gonna spent my evening changing your playerbuild to work with vector (and snap_pro).

I'm not gonna make it SNAP itself, ( not in the mood for adding so many items in the hpp's with snappoints)

But, i would like that u can press F to have it static  so u can walk arround it ant watch it from any direction before it's placed.

Next to that the vector building.

Should be doable ^^

I'll update you guys tomorrow

I'm gonna spent my evening changing your playerbuild to work with vector (and snap_pro).

I'm not gonna make it SNAP itself, ( not in the mood for adding so many items in the hpp's with snappoints)

But, i would like that u can press F to have it static  so u can walk arround it ant watch it from any direction before it's placed.

Should be doable ^^

Hey Zupa, I did the F key function already and posted the player_build here  if you'd like to start with that and and add vector. Great work by the way, loving plot management and looking forward to vector with this.

Should be doable ^^

Hiya Zupa! If you wanted to email me with what you come up with I will add it as an optional download to the frontpage. I've been without home internet for a while so I haven't been around the forums too much. When I came on today I had just put the Hound's pastebin link on the frontpage as well. Thank you both for helping to make this work with other mods!

Hey Zupa, I did the F key function already and posted the player_build here  if you'd like to start with that and and add vector. Great work by the way, loving plot management and looking forward to vector with this.

NIce, saves some work!.

i'll share the build file when it's done.

I ended up now rewriting the whole script xD taking out the gems and making Single Currency support for it (instead of gems).

Also cleaning up some code. I prefer no while lusses  to check for any changes ^^. 

And no big functions in compiles.sqf ^^

I change it so u can get all menu's from right clicking toolbox and then a sub dialog to choose which category to go into ^^

(No worries about it calling Z-Craft) Thats just for on my server. Credits are always given! And i keep names in re releases (for Single currency i mean).

ed21a66cc7.jpg

This Script is soooo awesome. Now I changed all categories so just emerald is the 
gem for crafting.

But one problem. I wanna delete some single items from the list, but then all 
categories fall in trouble and are mixed. 
Like: Pictures are in the next categorie....

So how can i delete some simgle object (cause you can confuse traders if you playce civil Heli H nearby) without mixing?

This Script is soooo awesome. Now I changed all categories so just emerald is the 

gem for crafting.

But one problem. I wanna delete some single items from the list, but then all 

categories fall in trouble and are mixed. 

Like: Pictures are in the next categorie....

So how can i delete some simgle object (cause you can confuse traders if you playce civil Heli H nearby) without mixing?

To delete a single object from the menu just delete or comment out it's line in MT_Defines.hpp. Two slashes will keep it from showing up. To delete an entire catagory you need to open the appropriate gemstone.sqf and remove that category from the switch statement. Just remember to adjust the numbers in that switch statement so none are missing and they are still in order.

To remove one item:

class Helipads{ //5
class HeliH:DefaultHelipads {};
//class HeliHCivil:DefaultHelipads {};
class HeliHRescue:DefaultHelipads {};
class MAP_Heli_H_cross:DefaultHelipads {};
class Sr_border:DefaultHelipads {};
};

To remove entire helipad section:
Amethyst.sqf

disableSerialization;
{ctrlShow [_x,false];} forEach [1105,4903,4904,4905,4906,4907,4908,4909];
_comboBox = 3900; 
ctrlSetText [1001,"Amethyst"];
GlobalCraftingVariable = 1;
GlobalComboboxVariable = 99;
ComboBoxResult="";

{_index = lbAdd [_comboBox, _x]; } 
forEach [
"Billboards",
"Boards",
"Informational",    //removed entire helipad line
"RoadsMisc",
"SignsMisc", 
"TrafficSigns"
]; 

while {GlobalCraftingVariable==1} do {

switch(GlobalComboboxVariable) do
{
case 0:
{
ComboBoxResult="Billboards";
call fnc_Load_Items;
};
case 1:
{
ComboBoxResult="Boards";
call fnc_Load_Items;
};
case 2:                                                               //removed entire helipad section then lowered all subsequent numbers by 1
{
ComboBoxResult="Informational";
call fnc_Load_Items;
};
case 3:
{
ComboBoxResult="RoadsMisc";
call fnc_Load_Items;
};
case 4:
{
ComboBoxResult="SignsMisc";
call fnc_Load_Items;
};
case 5:
{
ComboBoxResult="TrafficSigns";
call fnc_Load_Items;
};

default { };
};

};

closeDialog 0;

I have an error with the dialog.hpp file - Its Conflicting with Zupa and the Admin Tool files. Is there a way to fix this?

any dialog conflicts can be resolved by deleting whatever definitions are conflicting. Just look through the defines and dialogs and change the names.

Anyway making this for admins only without the need of mats or ingredients?

That's already in there. Look in the variables addition and there's an array for Admins. Just add your puid to this

Admin_Crafting = ["765611...","765611..."]; 

any dialog conflicts can be resolved by deleting whatever definitions are conflicting. Just look through the defines and dialogs and change the names.

That's already in there. Look in the variables addition and there's an array for Admins. Just add your puid to this

Admin_Crafting = ["765611...","765611..."];

Beautiful!! Thank you so much!

Does anyone have a solution for Plot 4 Life?

Everything works good but i can´t up/downgrade buildables after installation this mod, and the option "Show Playername Yes or No" after Joining the Server, on the left side of screen is disabled too.

The solution in the part of this thread does not work for me.

I have this installed on my server, and I am 99% sure I followed all steps correctly. For some reason though I cannot right click on the gems. No extra tabs come up. There is no errors in the RPT either, so if anyone has a fix for this it would be appreciated. 

Also I have Zupa's edits for single currency enabled.