Sign in to follow this  
grave867

Road Flare spawned object?

Question

So I want to spawn in active road flares but I don't know if just using the default class name will work. The reason being is that the client executes a file in the dayz  code to cause the flare to light up when thrown by the player. The object itself doesn't have the ability to generate light without this script running. So what I am asking is, is there a way to spawn in road flares and activate this script for the spawned object?

1 answer to this question

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Bloodthirsty
      Hey I just need some files for this server, any and all you guys can come up with and think it deserve post that shit in chat rn. I want to see some crazy ideas and additions if you got em :) Lets see what you guys can come up with

• By SoCalSlaughter
      Hey guys, I have WickedAI and DZMS installed on my server. Went into the config for WickedAI and set ai with launcher true, restarted the server and the ai dont have any RPG's or launchers. The minefeilds work, I have also added in more weapons for them to use (M107's and such) and those show up. This is my current script setup

wai_use_launchers            = true;            // add a rocket launcher to each spawned AI group
      wai_remove_launcher        = true;            // remove rocket launcher from AI on death

ai_wep_launchers_AT            = ["M136","RPG18","JAVELIN"];
      ai_wep_launchers_AA            = ["Strela","Igla","STINGER"];

Thanks for the help!
    • By red_ned
      Hi, I added some atv's to a racetrack I installed at the bandit base (Ghost of Chernarus - Bandit Trader: Cutthroat's Corner).
      I added some vehicles to the end of the map so I could spawn in something for people to race on but now the ATV's spawned explode randomly. Anyone got any ideas how to fix or do diffferently?
      Thanks
      ned
      _bldObj = objNull; if (true) then { _bldObj = createVehicle ["ATV_CZ_EP1", [1647.37, 7735.2, 0.002], [], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"]; _bldObj setDir 210; _bldObj setVehicleArmor 1; _bldObj setFuel 1; _bldObj setVehicleLock "UNLOCKED"; _bldObj setPos [1647.37, 7735.2, 0.002]; _bldObj setVectorUp [0,0,1]; }; _bldObj = objNull; if (true) then { _bldObj = createVehicle ["ATV_CZ_EP1", [1644.17, 7737.58, 2.441e-04], [], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"]; _bldObj setDir 210; _bldObj setVehicleArmor 1; _bldObj setFuel 1; _bldObj setVehicleLock "UNLOCKED"; _bldObj setPos [1644.17, 7737.58, 2.441e-04]; _bldObj setVectorUp [0,0,1]; }; _bldObj = objNull; if (true) then { _bldObj = createVehicle ["ATV_CZ_EP1", [1641.24, 7739.32, 0.059], [], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"]; _bldObj setDir 210; _bldObj setVehicleArmor 1; _bldObj setFuel 1; _bldObj setVehicleLock "UNLOCKED"; _bldObj setPos [1641.24, 7739.32, 0.059]; _bldObj setVectorUp [0,0,1]; }; _bldObj = objNull; if (true) then { _bldObj = createVehicle ["ATV_CZ_EP1", [1638.12, 7741.64, 9.155e-05], [], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"]; _bldObj setDir 210; _bldObj setVehicleArmor 1; _bldObj setFuel 1; _bldObj setVehicleLock "UNLOCKED"; _bldObj setPos [1638.12, 7741.64, 9.155e-05]; _bldObj setVectorUp [0,0,1]; }; _bldObj = objNull; if (true) then { _bldObj = createVehicle ["ATV_CZ_EP1", [1640.77, 7746.97, -9.155e-05], [], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"]; _bldObj setDir 210; _bldObj setVehicleArmor 1; _bldObj setFuel 1; _bldObj setVehicleLock "UNLOCKED"; _bldObj setPos [1640.77, 7746.97, -9.155e-05]; _bldObj setVectorUp [0,0,1]; };
    • By grave867
      So I want to spawn in active road flares but I don't know if just using the default class name will work. The reason being is that the client executes a file in the dayz  code to cause the flare to light up when thrown by the player. The object itself doesn't have the ability to generate light without this script running. So what I am asking is, is there a way to spawn in road flares and activate this script for the spawned object?

SORRY for the double post I don't know why that happened, I only posted once on my side!
    • By ratedflow
      Please show me how to add guns to traders like the dmr and as50 or m107 ? 
  • Advertisement
  • Supporters
  • Discord