Jump to content
JakeQue

SERVER HACKED PLEASE HELP

Recommended Posts

Hello,

I'm wondering if anyone can help me.

This keep happening....


Player #32 crashServer.sqf (326d0794163c603953cf0f1423ca0221) has been kicked by BattlEye: Admin Ban (HACKS)

&

17:18:44 Cannot load sound 'reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeu????p=?????t'
=======================================================

It is absolutely constant. When they join even though they are banned it's still killing off the server.

Any help would be appreciated.

Many thanks,

Jake.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You get BattlEye to fix it. You can do nothing about it no matter what you.

https://forums.bistudio.com/forums/topic/205554-arma-2-crashing-server/

"There's nothing you can do about it, the only thing you can do to stop them s**tting on your server is to shut the f**king thing off." - TallahassZ

After all, BattlEye is the Anti-Cheat Gold Standard.

I'm serious by the way, you literally can't do anything but be on the ball to manually stop it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Wicked said:

You get BattlEye to fix it. You can do nothing about it no matter what you.

https://forums.bistudio.com/forums/topic/205554-arma-2-crashing-server/

"There's nothing you can do about it, the only thing you can do to stop them s**tting on your server is to shut the f**king thing off." - TallahassZ

After all, BattlEye is the Anti-Cheat Gold Standard.

I'm serious by the way, you literally can't do anything but be on the ball to manually stop it.

https://forum.infistar.de/index.php/Thread/19-server-crash/?postID=127&s=498afbfdd9f0cd2180ef1b1ce3a552846b9edc17#post127
Chris says differently :) Cheers for your input

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JakeQue said:

 

"It's alright, next time he joins with that name he'll receive a nice virus in his mission file."

https://gyazo.com/58a67a75031b79d5411c6f06039754b4

ROFL

https://gyazo.com/b3b7e45186df8502921b99d1660684af

https://gyazo.com/b6320a2bee00d2bdaa1ebad82b644dc5

 

That's some funny shit. GL getting "Chris" aka infiSHIT to do anything about it. That guy is the reason 99% of hacks work on servers running his antishit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Honestly.

At the end of the day, Arma 2 is a game with a low population and it's ruined by people who come and hack servers aggresively or just at all in general.

JakeQue has made a server on the game as he probably enjoys the game and he has a community that he is friends with, why should you guys decide to be dicks and just start havoc by hacking it? Seriously just let people play and go outside or play yourself, if you want to kill everyone go into the Arma editor not ruin players days and cause them to lose their bases, which removing data on a database is actually against the law may I add.

You've been doing nothing but stalking the server out, watching the forums like hawks and crashing it, teleporting players and killing them all. It's damn sad and you should have much more to do with your life rather than sit in a basement attacking a server demanding money in return alongside bitcoins, which again. Against the law.

It's really no skin off Jake's nose at the end of the day lads, he's got it covered by keeping up to date with constant rollbacks and all he has to do is restore them when you attack, I personally just suggest evaluating your lifestyles and maybe finding a hobby that benefits others or yourself, rather than ruin fun for people who are playing an 18 year old game because they WANT to play it for ENJOYMENT.

 

Moving on, does anybody have a solution? :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Funny how Jake's server is being attacked and youre online to see this happen even though you dont play "this shitty game".

 

347e02a868.png

 

 

41 minutes ago, syco said:

"It's alright, next time he joins with that name he'll receive a nice virus in his mission file."

https://gyazo.com/58a67a75031b79d5411c6f06039754b4

ROFL

https://gyazo.com/b3b7e45186df8502921b99d1660684af

https://gyazo.com/b6320a2bee00d2bdaa1ebad82b644dc5

 

That's some funny shit. GL getting "Chris" aka infiSHIT to do anything about it. That guy is the reason 99% of hacks work on servers running his antishit.

 

Claims to not play a2 anymore after being accused of using scripts/hacks.
Has recent in game screenshots of a server that's regularly attacked.
GG. Not Suss. :P

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, oldmatechoc said:

Claims to not play a2 anymore after being accused of using scripts/hacks.
Has recent in game screenshots of a server that's regularly attacked.
GG. Not Suss. :P

 

 

SHUT DOWN! REKT ^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, salival said:

If you did or not is not the issue here, the issue here is servers getting crashed/hacked which you are obviously apart of. 

You have the power to stop it.

Just because i know some of the people that still do this stuff to servers, does not mean I am part of it.

I have no control over other people on the internet. I could tell them to stop. Doubt they would listen to me.

About the only thing i "could" do is put together something to stop it because i do know what they are using. However, it's not worth my time with how dead this game is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, syco said:

Just because i know some of the people that still do this stuff to servers, does not mean I am part of it.

I have no control over other people on the internet. I could tell them to stop. Doubt they would listen to me.

About the only thing i "could" do is put together something to stop it because i do know what they are using. However, it's not worth my time with how dead this game is.

Lol. Why are you even trying to sound like you want to help in as small a way as possible? Did it not occur to you to message one of the site mods or devs and simply tell them what is being used? That is smallest, least time consuming thing you *could* have done by now. Instead you are seemingly here to gloat, and laugh in peoples faces. In the time it has taken you to post your messages in these few threads you could have done just that and more.

Weren't you involved with a company that was dedicated to helping server owners? Did you not create an alternative solution to combat 'hackers'? Haven't you posted help on these forums before?

Now look at you, doing exactly the opposite.

This will be your legacy, and unlike many of the previous 'sins' you are accused of already, there is proof of what you 'didn't' do here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@syco still spreading bullshit around like he used to back when he was running DeadCell. He can't stop shit, he just pays his bum buddy Dami too much. I can remember the guy saying that he doesn't do this shit anymore because he's 30 odd years old, but look at him still trying to be relevant on this dead game. Go back to using your hashtag menu lmao.

 

p.s. do tell your friends not to use other peoples names when they go hack on servers, thanks b0ss

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Clark said:

Yeah mate, it's literally the same GUID, they're doing it on loads of servers all in act of pure spite hoping to actually get paid in return. Guess they have a lot of time on their hands, guess they couldn't find a well paid job that might actually get them money legitimately buddy.

3 hours ago, Shawn said:

I can remember the guy saying that he doesn't do this shit anymore because he's 30 odd years old, but look at him still trying to be relevant on this dead game.

Yup, that's because he's probably realised that he has a life to live, time for you to start realising too.

@Shawn @TallahassZ Remington

Jesus christ it's like playing a game in the playground back in primary school, nobody gives a fuck who's the better hacker, the point of this post is to find a solution so that people can play the game rather than it be ruined by cunts like y'all so unless you've got something to post that might outcome a bit of successful progress, don't fucking reply hahah.

The servers you are attacking have done NOTHING, let me emphasise... NOTHING towards you folks so why the fuck attack it pointlessly? Oh yeah because you have literally nothing else to do within your life other than do so, when you guys joined the TS I asked you why you are attacking the server and if you had any genuine reasons, the only thing you could actually come back with after avoiding the question multiple times is that "Jake has a big mouth" - whereas you folks didn't even know Jake untill he started acting against you hacking the server like any in-the-right server owner would do in defense for his community.

Childish and useless fucks if I'm honest, grow up and move on to something  more useful with your lives rather than spending literally 100's of hours a week purposely targeting multiple servers constantly.

You've spent about 150+ hours hacking servers on an 18 year old game and still haven't gained any money from it, next time maybe spend 150 hours freshening up and getting a bit of puss in your lives.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just insignificant little nobodys who'll never, ever have a nice life so they spend their time trying to disrupt other people having fun.

 

Dami + Syco, can I buy you two nerds a mail order husband so that you have something else to do?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's a pain in the ass this server crash like I don't mind tp'ing player in one spot or using esp, cracking safes/ doors but when they come into the server and delete the data base or shut it down there's really no point .. go back to the old days when you all played using hacks lol not this bull shit  #riparma 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Wicked said:

You get BattlEye to fix it. You can do nothing about it no matter what you.

https://forums.bistudio.com/forums/topic/205554-arma-2-crashing-server/

"There's nothing you can do about it, the only thing you can do to stop them s**tting on your server is to shut the f**king thing off." - TallahassZ

After all, BattlEye is the Anti-Cheat Gold Standard.

I'm serious by the way, you literally can't do anything but be on the ball to manually stop it.

The sole responsibility does not fall on Battleye. Infistar transfers a lot of the filtering to its functions. Take a look at the difference between the stock Epoch Battleye filters and Infistar's. Infistar requires you to turn off the client side anti-hack, anti-teleport, and REsec which is bad IMO. All of these hacks we are seeing appear to exploit security holes in infistar, not Battleye. Battleye might be able to do something, but not if Infistar is going to override it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Shawn said:

@syco still spreading bullshit around like he used to back when he was running DeadCell. He can't stop shit, he just pays his bum buddy Dami too much. I can remember the guy saying that he doesn't do this shit anymore because he's 30 odd years old, but look at him still trying to be relevant on this dead game. Go back to using your hashtag menu lmao.

 

p.s. do tell your friends not to use other peoples names when they go hack on servers, thanks b0ss

Shawn why are you here? You are one of the people hacking these servers when you tried to take all of "FEAR GAMING SERVERS PAYPAL MONEY" about 1 week ago. Go ahead and act like you are not part of it. Was that $100 worth it shawn?

The best part is back last year when your server "RED Overpoch" was getting smashed in you come to me for help. I provided info on how to stop it and you was too dumb to even apply the filter with a tutorial on how to do it. Yet i'm the one who can't stop shit? Yes, Dami has showed me a lot. Many ways to stop hackers. You have to get help from someone that know what they are doing. After awhile you learn how to do it yourself.

I might spend 2 minutes making this post then off to hang out with friends and do real stuff. I don't have time to spend on this game anymore. Sorry to those that need help with this kind of stuff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Advertisement
  • Supporters
  • Discord

×
×
  • Create New...