SERVER HACKED PLEASE HELP

JakeQue

C'mon now boys. Where is the fun in being a bad guy on the internet. Sure, finding a leak is fun. But then FIX the shit and get all the good points for it from the community. 
Sure Epoch Arma 2 is an old game(mode). There are tons of other games so it's naturally the playerbase dropped allot. There are so many games these days for survivalists to choose from.

But let the people play their games. People pay money for arma. Keeping servers alive. I pay my monthly bill for my server ( not game server tho ) and i have to pay for my food and place aswell next to it.
Every working man knows the value of money. Just respect that. Don't waist people's time and money.

Hacking gives u what? 5 minuts of fame. Everyone will forget you after that and do you gain anything from it afterwards? No. 

Point being: Play the goddamn game and have some fun. Build towards the community. If you want to be toxic. Go play league of legends.

23 minutes ago, Zupa said:

C'mon now boys. Where is the fun in being a bad guy on the internet. Sure, finding a leak is fun. But then FIX the shit and get all the good points for it from the community. 
Sure Epoch Arma 2 is an old game(mode). There are tons of other games so it's naturally the playerbase dropped allot. There are so many games these days for survivalists to choose from.

But let the people play their games. People pay money for arma. Keeping servers alive. I pay my monthly bill for my server ( not game server tho ) and i have to pay for my food and place aswell next to it.
Every working man knows the value of money. Just respect that. Don't waist people's time and money.

Hacking gives u what? 5 minuts of fame. Everyone will forget you after that and do you gain anything from it afterwards? No. 

Point being: Play the goddamn game and have some fun. Build towards the community. If you want to be toxic. Go play league of legends.

@Zupa @Richie

They're doing it so frequently, it's an every day thing and sometimes a 5 minute thing. I guess they don't get the message at all really. It sucks for the actual players who still enjoy the game.

Do you guys happen to have a solution? As that's why this post was created but the hackers came along to turn this into a fledged argument. :(

At the end of the day them sh*tting on both epoch and the game itself just ruins it.

Addition: They've just started continuing as we speak due to the activity in this post I assume. We have no issues with them, but they're creating issues by constantly targeting servers unprovoked.

Enough now, it went too far several replies back, I really do not want to take action but you know I will, let's all behave like grown ups, cut the bull shit and get along, If you have an issue with someone, take it elsewhere.

The forums are for help, support and an all in one place for all things Epoch, It's not for name calling and provoking people, It you have nothing constructive to add, by this I mean real help then don't bother posting.

23 hours ago, syco said:

That's some funny shit. GL getting "Chris" aka infiSHIT to do anything about it. That guy is the reason 99% of hacks work on servers running his antishit.

if there wasn't people like infiSTAR, Torndeco, Maca134 and co. this mod would have never lived to anywhere as long as it does now. Before infiSTAR hacking was the worst.

infiSTAR simply can't do much for Arma2 since BI ditched it. Hackers can still modify functions by overwriting them as variables.. The network code for Arma2 is open, saying that I mean there is websites where you put in a server IP + Port and SQF code and you can literally run code from the website on any server.
So yes, Arma2 is buttfucked but not because of infiSTAR. It is because of BI doesn't give a fuck OR maybe they even want it to DIE. So everybody buys Arma3 and the stupid DLCs..

But yeah don't talk about things you have no clue about. You are a nobody to anybody known in the community of Arma so you have no clue. That's it. :) Just my 2 cents here but at the end of the day the topic here is to stop that hack and not have your stupid opinion about one of the heroes of this game...

46 minutes ago, IknowYou said:

Before infiSTAR hacking was the worst.

After infiSTAR hacking was easier. His anticheat has had open doors to execute your code from. Nothing else needed.

Every server running is better off without infiSTAR and just running really good battleye filters. Its just like you said. All that code is open on websites. Very easy to bypass when you know what you are up against.

You think you are making your server secure but all that code you think is protecting the server, makes it easier to hack against. All you are doing is lagging your server and players.

In the end. All anyone needs is badass battleye filters. Anything that bypass's them infiSTAR wont catch anyways. No one can see what you are filtering for. This is why servers like DE1000 was the most secure servers EVER. They had super strict filters, a custom antihack that no other server had for years and NEVER used infiSTAR. I followed this strategy myself and my old server ran great and rarely had hackers on it.

The only reason to have infiSTAR is because you need admin tools PERIOD.

Good day sir.

8 hours ago, JasonTM said:

The sole responsibility does not fall on Battleye. Infistar transfers a lot of the filtering to its functions. Take a look at the difference between the stock Epoch Battleye filters and Infistar's. Infistar requires you to turn off the client side anti-hack, anti-teleport, and REsec which is bad IMO. All of these hacks we are seeing appear to exploit security holes in infistar, not Battleye. Battleye might be able to do something, but not if Infistar is going to override it.

you should always make your own BE Filters. The filters that come with infiSTAR are literally made so people can run it without being kicked. They are by far not made to be secure as BE Filter always have to be made depended for the mods that are run on the servers.

Also there is no REsec overwrite. That was a long time ago when the default one had issues (or when there weren't any default REsec "protection")

So what you said there is wrong. It really is just an BE Issue to be honest.

Network packages are sent to the server, as the encryption is hacked for a few years now.

Yes, the people connect and then the hack happens, I realize that. But at the end of the day the "injection" Is done via forged packets.

Also, they are really using some kind of RE exploit, so you were right about that. However if it is exploiting RE; then the RE Filter should be better..

1 "remExField"
1 "remExFP"

in publicVariable

and

1 ""

1 ""

in publicVariableVal should help finding what they execute then

if somebody can put that in and upload the logs after he was "hacked again", that would help a lot

12 hours ago, syco said:

After infiSTAR hacking was easier. His anticheat has had open doors to execute your code from. Nothing else needed.

That's simply not true. Unless you have no idea what you are doing it does nothing more but adding checks over checks 

DE1000 used a cheap copy something called "Dami bla" of infiSTAR but you are right about BE Filters. OBVIOUSLY you need to make use of battleye and the filters. But saying that infiSTAR (or any other anticheat) makes it worse or is useless, is simply bullshit. It is wrong no matter what you are saying. There is several things you can't check with BE or BE Filters, especially things that happen server-side. What so ever, this is not the point of this topic at all..