strokesOG

Problem with scripts not showing

Question

So Grahame kindly helped me install all of the scripts on my server, they have been working like a charm up until last night! I carried out Manual Server Restart and when i Re-Joined the server non of the plugins were showing in game?

I checked the epoch.Altis.pbo folder and all of the scripts are there like they should be. Below you'll see my RPT File.. If anything else is needed let me know

Paste Bin Link

2 answers to this question

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By juandayz
      I JUST LEAVE THIS ONE CUZ I KNOW YOU GUYS GONNA NEED IT..

The very old safezone script by infistar... i was using it in 1.0.5.1  and made some changes to use in 1.6.
      Instructions:
          1. Copy paste the code of below into a file called 16_safezone.sqf - save the file.
          2. Paste this 16_safezone.sqf into mpmissioms\instance_11.chernarus\custom\
          3. Open your init.sqf
          4. At the very bottom of the file add this line:  [] execVM "custom\16_safezone.sqf";
          5. Save the init.sqf and restart your server.
          6-WARNING!!! if ure using some kind of mod that allow vehicles with GodMode out of safezones..  then you will need in 16_safezone.sqf change the path for veh_handleDam.sqf by the path that youre using your custom veh_handleDam.sqf
      this line:  fnc_veh_handleDam = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers '\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\veh_handleDam.sqf';
          16_safezone.sqf

OPTIONAL:
      @BetterDeadThanZed here you got.
      REMOVE LOOT FROM TRADER CITIES AND PLOT POLES. (should removes zeds from trader places and poles too)

• By Rust
      Hello, I've setup a new computer running microsoft server 2016 so that it can run my server permanently from that. Currently I'm running it from my main PC, which is alright but it means I have to leave it on all the time which is a big strain and uses more power then the computer running microsoft server. I managed to transfer all the files succesfully and export/import the database for my players however when I launch it, no error I can see happens as it allows me and other players to connect to the server, but once connected it gets stuck on 'waiting for server to start authentication' until it times out. The one thing I am seeing is normally when a player connects it starts spamming out green lines '12:42:04 HiveExt(0): [Information] Result: ["PASS",[2017,12,4,13,42]]' like that, however on the new computer it just sits on 'Game started' and never puts a new green line.
      Below is my mission rpt

Steps I took to move the server
      1 - Backup everything
      2 - Install heidisql/xaamp
      3 - Transfer over database and server files
      4 - Give permissions to database that are exactly the same
      5 - Redo paths for my launch/restart bats (this was fine)
      6 - Launch server, no error I can see, allows players to connect and download mission then gets stuck on waiting for server to start authentication
      I've tried using a clear database too which didn't work, it must be some option I'm missing.
    • By Rust
      I've been looking at old resources of GUI's however nothings been working out, the closest I got was
      following an old tutorial from 1.0.5.2, it worked however it also overlapped with the base gui images/values of hunger/blood etc so I ended up removing it
       was what I used
      Is there anything similar that can be used in 1.0.6.1?
    • By Rust
      I assume someone's already made something of the like however I'm struggling to find anything that fits what I'm looking for.
      Basically what you'd have is a script that just broadcasts a global message (in chat, red text) a random message from say an array every X amount of seconds
      Has this been done before? I have no knowledge of coding in arma whatsoever so I wouldn't even know how to start if I wanted to.
    • By juandayz

• Advertisement
  • Donation Box

Please donate to support the community.
    We appreciate all donations!
  • Advertisement
  • Supporters
  • Latest Donations

• Advertisement
  • Discord