Welcome to Epoch Mod Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

strokesOG

help
Problem with scripts not showing

Question

So Grahame kindly helped me install all of the scripts on my server, they have been working like a charm up until last night! I carried out Manual Server Restart and when i Re-Joined the server non of the plugins were showing in game?

I checked the epoch.Altis.pbo folder and all of the scripts are there like they should be. Below you'll see my RPT File.. If anything else is needed let me know

Paste Bin Link

2 answers to this question

non of the plugins were showing in game

What kind of "plugins" do you mean? SEM? HeliCrash? Infistar?

Client rpt could also be interesting

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Chief501st
      Hey guys a friend and I have been trying to get this teleporting with Infistar to work for the past week to no avail. I've done the reinstall of Infistar and tried all the old tricks for disabling it but it seems to keep reverting the tp's. Any ideas or literally any help would be greatly appreciated.
      Thanks
    • By looter809
      So I have heard and seen that you can save settings to a character. For example, a player changes his view distance and after logging back in it will keep that setting he has changed.
      The way I want to use this: I have some music that plays when a player loads into the server, and I am trying to allow them an option to turn it off permanently if they decide to. I heard something about profileNamespace is what I need to do, but I do not know how to do this. I just need some basic information on how to do such a thing, I can figure out how to make the option for the player via right click option or scroll wheel option, but I am confused on most of the other stuff.
      In my rules.sqf,
      private ["_messages","_timeout"]; waitUntil {uiSleep 1; !isNil ("Dayz_loginCompleted")}; playSound "introSong"; systemChat "Welcome!"; _messages = [ ["DayZ Epoch", "Welcome "+(name player)], ["World", worldName], ["Teamspeak", "myTeamspeak"], ["Website/Forums", "myWebsite"], ["Server Rules", "myRules"], ["News", "myNews"] ]; _timeout = 5; { private ["_title","_content","_titleText"]; uiSleep 2; _title = _x select 0; _content = _x select 1; _titleText = format[("<t font='TahomaB' size='0.40' color='#a81e13' align='right' shadow='1' shadowColor='#000000'>%1</t><br /><t shadow='1'shadowColor='#000000' font='TahomaB' size='0.60' color='#FFFFFF' align='right'>%2</t>"), _title, _content]; [ _titleText, [safezoneX + safezoneW - 0.8,0.50], //DEFAULT: 0.5,0.35 [safezoneY + safezoneH - 0.8,0.7], //DEFAULT: 0.8,0.7 _timeout, 0.5 ] spawn BIS_fnc_dynamicText; uiSleep (_timeout * 1.1); } forEach _messages; and I know I would do something like
      _loadMusic = ??? if (_loadMusic) then { playSound "introSong"; systemChat "Welcome!"; };  
      But from there, I don't know much else of what to do. Maybe it's really simple and easy and I just don't see it, or maybe I have to define a variable for the toggle option of the music in a bunch of complicated ways.

Does anyone have any knowledge they can share with me? Thanks!
    • By Brody
      What is this mod
      Its a mod that lets you setrange if you right click on a binocular and rangefinder (very easy you can even do it yourself) 
      Any issues plz tell

You Need
      extra_rc.hpp 
      and a costum folder

instal guide
      install link :  https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4szrw32dsuszhxk/AADnUQwQ27tEFNcpmQLYPaO7a?dl=0
      1. paste these lines in your extra_rc.hpp

so it looks like this IF YOU DONT HAVE THE TEST IN HERE

2. paste the file setview into your custom folder from the download (in your mission file
      yourinstance\custom

dont know if i need to give somebody credits :D

• By juandayz
      This is the old extra_rc.hpp maded for epoch 1.6   no credits for me.!!

1-you will need a custom compiles.sqf NOTE: IF URE USING DEPLOYANYTHING YOU ALREADY HAVE A custom ui_selectSlot.sqf so skip this. and proceed with Step 2-(using deployanything)

2-IF URE USING DEPLOYANYTHING (If not proceed with next step 2 )
      2-IF YOUR NOT USING DEPLOY ANYTHING MOD you will need a custom ui_selectslot.sqf
      3-you will need a extra_rc.hpp
      4-At bottom of your description.ext paste:
      //rc #include "custom\extra_rc.hpp" 5-this is a lil script to use to test
      now go to your game open your gear , use right click on itemtoolbox and test if u have the option "test"
    • By juandayz
      this is the very old safezone script by infistar... i was using it in 1.0.5.1  and made some changes to use in 1.6-
       i test everthing i can alone... so please test with other player to verify if everything is running  well. tnks to @wagnermelo remake it was his idea.
      Instructions:
          1. Copy paste the code of below into a file called SafeZone.sqf - save the file.
          2. Now extract your mpmission pbo and put the safezone.sqf into mpmissioms\custom\
          3. Open the init.sqf of the mpmission.
          4. At the bottom of the file add
          [] execVM "custom\safezone.sqf";
          5. Save the init.sqf, repack your mpmission, upload it to your gameserver and restart your server
      safezone.sqf

• Donation Box

Please donate to support the community.
    We appreciate all donations!
  • Advertisement
  • Supporters
  • Advertisement
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members