Welcome to Epoch Mod Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Question

Hello all, Wish the new year is/was well to you's.

How do I change the trader prices for example Buying something worth 20 Krypto and selling something for 10 krypto?

Is it even possible, is it a file edit or a database edit?

Thanks!

vbawol likes this

4 answers to this question

Welcome Froanta.. Happy new year

in your missionfile.pbo its's in \epoch_config\Configs\CfgPricing.hpp

for example

class ItemSafe {price = 625; tax = 0.5;};  

change the tax however u want.

vbawol likes this

awesome thanks Tarabas, How would i chang the price to sell back to trader? or is it all the same?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Clive
      Hello,
      I'm going to be straight with you all. I'm a noob at modding A3 servers and whenever I launch my epoch server with any CUP mods it never works. Would anyone be able to talk me through the procedure of adding and enabling the mods on the server? If you could that would be fantastic! Thanks
    • By Carstell
      Hello everyone,
      [2/26/2017] This is the official release of our new Arma 2 DayZ Epoch Mod Server. My design goal was to try to re-create the difficulty and fulfillment that players used to get when they achieved goals in DayZ. With that being said, I also wanted to implement some core features that I used on other servers throughout the years. This means that; GOOD loot is more difficult to find (unless you try to do missions), strong rifles and snipers cost more, the best armed vehicles cost more (GPK, ARMSUV, Helis), base building materials cost more, AI missions are more difficult, and the server is overall "less-militarized" than most you will find nowadays. But, don't mistake "less-militarized" as meaning there isn't loot, there are a few added barracks around the map to help balance the desire of experiencing the entire map of Chernarus, and not just always go to the same place because it has all the loot.
      My server currently has a website in development, as well a Teamspeak 3 which will be purchased in the future.
      Our admin list is small, but loyal. As for myself, I have been a head Admin on four DayZ servers which include both Epoch and Overpoch mods over the past 4 years. In total, there are 4 admins (including myself).
      We look forward to starting a new DayZ gaming community and taking in suggestions and recommendations from those who play on our server.
      If you would like to see what we have to offer, feel free to read the features below, read the image, or join us in-game! I look forward to seeing everyone who wants to join! Have a nice day.
      SERVER IP:  162.248.247.14:3802
      FEATURES:
      High FPS, better server performance throughout the entire restart! Deploy Bike + Mozzie Mozzie parts can be found on AI sometimes! Advanced Trading Tow/Lift View Distance (right click binocs) Earplugs (Press F1) , Auto Run (Press 0), Group Management (Press F5) Refuel/Rearm/Repair (Costs money) Custom AI Missions, Custom Advanced Bandit/Hero Trader in the future Coastal Spawns (Encourages moving north into the map) Few added barracks and military loot locations Airplane/Helicopter trader at northeast Bandit/Hero/Wholesalers/Aircraft Traders are NOT safezones Stary/Bash/Klen are safezones Strongest vehicles are GPK/ARM SUV/BLACKHAWK/VENOM/VODNIK (Just how old Epoch used to be) SnapBuilding and Vector Building No Building within 750 meters of military loot locations or Safezones (Helps prevent players from building bases to camp crucial loot locations that players need to use!) Walking Zombies Re-balanced Buy/Sell amounts of everything in the server (Still in-progress, takes a very long time!) No base takeovers, but raids and looting are allowed! (No plot pole removal!) Higher Level Bandit/Hero Traders in the future! Humanity Skin Loadouts on spawn (coming in the future) More features to come! Looking forward to receiving player input! Teamspeak and official website coming soon!  

• By salival
      Hi,
      Here's my version of  @OtterNas3 vehicle key changer.  It was subsequently modified by @Grahame for epoch 1.0.6.
      This adds support for briefcases, gems and coins as well as using the epoch vehicle upgrade system to do the key changing/claiming.
      * original discussion url: https://epochmod.com/forum/topic/5972-release-vehicle-key-changer-for-making-masterkey-v-14-updated-06152014/
      * updated discussion url: https://epochmod.com/forum/topic/43048-release-vehicle-key-changer-for-making-masterkey-v-141-updated-for-epoch-106/
      Github link with install directions: https://github.com/oiad/vkc
    • By salival
      Hi,
      This is my modified version of Zupas single currency framework. This drops into an Epoch 1.0.6+ server and just "works".
      Credits to Zupa for his amazing work, There's quite a few fixes mentioned in his original release thread in this version to make it more secure.
      GitHub link with install instructions: https://github.com/oiad/ZSC
      Tested as working on a blank Epoch 1.0.6+ and OverWatch 0.25 server. Designed to minimize duping/glitching of bank related saving with nearby players (checkWallet etc). Lots of code snippets taken from the original Zupa release thread to stop multiple people checking wallet/depositing into the same safe etc. Supports multiple configuration types, Safes/lockboxes only, vehicles only, safes/lockboxes AND vehicles. No global banking. Install:
      This install basically assumes you have NO custom variables.sqf or compiles.sqf or fn_selfActions.sqf, I would recommend diffmerging where possible.  This has all the config traders set up for epoch 1.0.6 items and OverWatch guns/items. You will need to install the specific version you want to use, See install notes further down.
    • By SKO85

ARMA 2 - FP4P Epoch Server - Chernarus Map
      IP: 37.153.225.58:2302
      Search for 'FP4P' in DayZ Launcher

FP4P - From Players 4 Players
      As the name already says, this server has been setup from players for players. We are listening to our players and implementing features as requested, but keeping the server realistic. We are not implementing all possible scripts out there, because we try to keep the DayZ Gameplay as realistic as possible. Our community is not large and we are not intending to grow and earn money. We are players and play on this server too. Events are also possible, but again, based on your wishes. It is a clean server, created in September 2016.
      Come, join us, play and share your ideas! Please feel free to provide your feedback and comments.

Features Implemented
      AI missions Coin system Vault money storage Advanced Trading Safezones Slow Zombies / Walkers Tow and Pickup of vehicles No zombies at bases and safe-zones Group Management (using radio) Debug Monitor Earplugs Customized Loot Spawns (No high-value guns, etc) Side channel Anti-Spam Plot Management (Add friends to manage your base) Vehicle protection at bases. Realistic Weather Conditions. Custom Server Monitoring System and auto-update system from SVN.  
      General advantages
      New and clean server. Started at September 2016. Keeping stuff realistic :) We have a identical test-server where we search bugs and test new features. Active testers: Several players are helping improving the game-play by testing features and searching for bugs. Frequent improvements of server issues. Good FPS (50-60). Fixed some minor Epoch bugs (e.g. loot spawn when in vehicles). No spawn locatoins (using default at coast). Realistic spawn-gear. Surivial and PVP possible. Automated Monitoring & Update System (Custom developed in C#.NET) This allowes faster deployment of bug-fixes and new tested features. We are using SVN revision system for all scripts and server-side PBO files. Notifications are provided in-game to players when an update is available.

No Team-Speak, but Discord
      We are using Discord instead of TeamSpeak. On our Discord server you can find our updated rules, you can share your ideas, get updates of implemented features and report issues. Channel requests are possible for own created groups.
      Discord Link: https://discord.gg/tp9HQyV

Owner and Admins
      Owner & Scripting: SKO Admins: We are searching for good admins. Join us on Discord and discuss this with SKO.  
      Donations
      https://www.paypal.me/FP4P
  • Latest Donations

• Donation Box

Please donate to support the community.
    We appreciate all donations!
  • Advertisement
  • Supporters
  • Advertisement
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts