Welcome to Epoch Mod Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Question

Hello all, Wish the new year is/was well to you's.

How do I change the trader prices for example Buying something worth 20 Krypto and selling something for 10 krypto?

Is it even possible, is it a file edit or a database edit?

Thanks!

vbawol likes this

4 answers to this question

Welcome Froanta.. Happy new year

in your missionfile.pbo its's in \epoch_config\Configs\CfgPricing.hpp

for example

class ItemSafe {price = 625; tax = 0.5;};  

change the tax however u want.

vbawol likes this

awesome thanks Tarabas, How would i chang the price to sell back to trader? or is it all the same?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By harcosgoogle
      How to add epoch menu  millitary baracks "house"

not listed millitary barack and not allowed copy Milan loot location.

Thanks
    • By Happy'

Pretty much every Asset from Arma2OA is inside, but NO: tanks, TWS, or other gamebraking shit! Well balanced, team-based PVP made from Epoch Veterans for Epoch Veterans!
      A bit harder than the rest, a bit more to explore and alot more to build! Build your own Aircraft-Carrier if you want to!

Welcome to DNG Epoch Napf!
      Server IP :  83.167.187.117    Port: 3333

Join our Forum: DNG.wtf
      Join our Teamspeak: ts.DNG.wtf

The Best Hardware!

Right now we are on a 8 Core Xeon Dell Blade, 3,8Ghz on turbo, Database is in a RAMDISK, 10Gbit Connection from UK.
      Powered by Redrawinternet.com - thank you guys to make this possible again!

The Best Software!

Pretty much every script has been tested in the last 3 years, from random Nukes over AI-sectors on Aircraftcarriers - we had them all.
      Besides some own coding, only the best stuff is inside now, everything is well BALANCED to get the best epoch-moments you can imagine with this stoneold game.

The Focus in Development was always PERFORMANCE, so you will get the best FPS here, trust us. Even Serverside; up to 10.000 objects with no problem
      (we would never waste a database this much) ,expect arround 6.000 objects in a few months -
      - we try to never let it getting higher than this to always have a LAGFREE and performant gameplay for everyone!
      Expect continued work over the whole phase - balancing will be always watched and corrected if we need to.
      Automated DB-backups every 5 Minutes, always the last antihack and also support over teamspeak or website nearly 24 hours a day.

The Best Community!

We had Youtubers, streamers, coders, big-clans and lone wolfs. 3000 Players a month on the old hardware. May you remember our old name...
      We are about to build that up again! Expect more Games, Mods and other content soon on DNG.wtf
      The most Admins are from Germany but we also have some from Sweden/Czech Republic/Russia, at least 20 years old and we all have 1000+ hours on our Arma2.
      Server language is usaly english, but you are free to speak whatever you want (we autotranslate everything anyway).

NO DONATION CRAP!
      Yes, youve heared right; NO LOADOUTS, NO PERKS, NO BASEKITS, NO NOTHING but Epoch for Veterans!
      (fixed max viewdistance for EVERYONE, grass for EVERYONE (still much fps, try us), no "starterkits" - cmon its epoch)

And now a boring list of the features, but you may will read it anyway:
      Radiation Zone: One Zone on the map is is fucked up due a nuclear fallout! There is also AI which have a chance to get the rare item for blow up safes!
      Day/Night: We have around 3h day and 1h night.
      Deploy Anything: Deploy Bike/Gyro/Jetski/StaticM2
      Surprisecrate: Can be anything from building material to gold.
      Spawnselect:  ESSV3 by Ebay, well selected points and no parachute to keep the DayZ-feeling.
      Groupmanagement: Persistent over restart.
      Advanced Trading: Faster, lighter, better!
      Missions: WAI/DZAI in good random locations and in Cities. Plus: they also have 12000 Blood, like you!
                        Rockets against Vehicles included. They wont drop the LMGs they have, without them its to easy and dropping them would ruin the balancing.
      ClassSystem: Diffrent loadouts based on humanity.
      Lift/Tow: Balanced lift/tow!
      Plot4Life: Plot only removeable by Owner/Friends.
      Virtual Garage: To keep the map fresh and the server fast; store your vehicles safe! Thanks GZA David!
      Service Points: Autorefuel and Repair (costs Gold) on every fuelstation.
      Alchemical: Its called "CRAFT MORE" here to keep the confusing down, nearly every buildable item has been added! 800+ Buildables!
      Snap/Vectorbuild: You should know the script. Simply awesome what you can build now.
      1StepBuild: You dont have to wait when you wanne build something. Better be patient on setting up an anbush!
      Colors: Dont like the high-colored default colorfilter? Choose another one from rightclick the mapitem. Selection will be SAVED! (and dont copy my script from the missionfile, copycat - this is really fishy)
      Drops: Different Suppy-drops, type, ammount and loot is choosen automaticly by playercount to get it balanced every time. All markers do respawn after death.
      FastZeds: They belong to epoch and should be in!
      Blow Up Safe: With a Safebomb you are able to crack a safe!
      Bicycle Break: No more "accidents" due some hill driving; use the space key to break.
      Indestructible: Is only CINDER, METAL, and of course all indestructible-category items in the CRAFT MORE
      Rearmed: Armed Mv22 (yes, armed), rearmed Ka52 (just pkm), An2 with M134, F35 PKM and more!
      NoAmmoOnSpawn: No vehicle will spawn with ammo, you have to find or buy it if you wanne have fun with the big toys.
      Earplugs: on F1 key
      Coins: No bank on our server, thats to easy. You can store coins at your safe or lockbox!
      Heli Crashes: Windschelm, the Arma3 Propilot, is flying arround... gg Windschelm
      Custom Cleanup: Wrecks and deployed bikes will despawn when nobody is near to get more fps.
      Nitro: DZE_4 Vehicles (tuned ones can be bought at every trader city) can use Nitro to drive faster. (no Redbull needed)
      NoRadar: Armed vehicles, lets say the KA52, are rearmed to PKM only and have and overlay over the radar, so no armed radar vehicles at all.
                        There are still radar vehicles available, there is the Pchela1T and the An2 Civ. Both unarmed ofc.

+++
      Expect very well made balancing, made from epoch-vets for epoch-vets, to keep you busy for 1000 hours - if you really want to!
    • By SryImAnooB
      Hey guys, got a problem. If i try to salvage a vehicle it shows me the aviable dmaged parts, but when i click on them nothing happens.
      After i ran around a bit(seems like the action is canceled then) i get the option again but this time it says: Already Salvaging!.
      Someone can confirm or is it me fucked something up?! :D

FIXED
      Im not quite sure why i have to do this. I use Infistar and maybe thats colliding with eachother. Didnt test it without Infistar, its just a idea.
      In salvage.sqf i uncommented this:
      {
       if ((_vehicle distance (_x select 0)) < (_x select 1)) exitWith {_cancel = true;};
      } count DZE_SafeZonePosArray;
       if (_cancel) exitWith {    (localize "str_salvage_safezone") call dayz_rollingMessages;};
      like this:

• By RC_Robio
      Epoch Discord is open.
      https://discord.gg/0k4ynDDCsnMzkxk7
      Always a work in progress. Channels will be added as needed. 
      Check pinned messages in the channel for latest updates!
      Rules that apply here also apply there. DO NOT PM the dev's if they happen to be there! You may PM me or one of the other moderators.
      Download the app at: https://discordapp.com/apps
    • By neverwinter80
      Hello Epoch Community
      i have installed AxeCops fantastic elevator mod and it works great with some tweaking on 1.0.6.1, what my issue is if i keep using MetalFloor_Preview_DZ as the stop class they disappear.
      My question is has the name of this item changed in the update, or is there a setting that disallows this item to remain persistent?
      i have not seen anything in InfiStar that is blocking it either.
  • Latest Donations

• Donation Box

Please donate to support the community.
    We appreciate all donations!
  • Advertisement
  • Supporters
  • Advertisement
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members