Welcome to Epoch Mod Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Question

Hello all, Wish the new year is/was well to you's.

How do I change the trader prices for example Buying something worth 20 Krypto and selling something for 10 krypto?

Is it even possible, is it a file edit or a database edit?

Thanks!

vbawol likes this

4 answers to this question

Welcome Froanta.. Happy new year

in your missionfile.pbo its's in \epoch_config\Configs\CfgPricing.hpp

for example

class ItemSafe {price = 625; tax = 0.5;};  

change the tax however u want.

vbawol likes this

awesome thanks Tarabas, How would i chang the price to sell back to trader? or is it all the same?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Thug
      Hope I am posting in correct location. If not please tell me where I can post.
      What I am posting is possible because of many resources on the internet. A lot information was learned on http://stackoverflow.com/
      Thank you to TheDuke for giving me one of his start bat files.
      Thank you to all the unknown that contributed over the years on different sites.
      This is something I have been working on for the last two weeks. It is still a work in progress.
      What it is, simply an admin launcher. I found that if I deal with more than two server this helps a lot. Plus it was something to do lol. 
      So here we go: FIRST MAKE A FOLDER CALLED SERVERS OR CALL IT WHAT EVER YOU WANT. the files we will be making will go into that folder
      We will make a bat file for origins 1.9.7.5 dayzoverwatch  dayz_epoch
      First thing lets make that bat file.
      If I were you I would use Notepad++  What a great program
      Open a new doc and save as origins_opoch_Chernarus.bat or what ever name you want BUT IT MUST HAVE .bat at the end
      Copy the following and paste it in the new file you just make called  origins_opoch_Chernarus.bat
      ===========================================================================
      EDITED ON 12/31/2016 01/17/2017
      QUESTION:   .bat file is updated with password settings
      Lets say I have a server. That server has a password. The password is dog
      How would I add the password to the bat file?  
      Right now if I try to join a server with a password it will say, you enter the wrong pass word.
      Then I go to multiplayer and select the server and enter the password dog and I am in.
      The .bat file is right below this
      ============================================================================

Now make a file and name it bat_test.hta or what ever you want. Copy and paste the following in it and save to the folder SERVERS
      What I did at this point was made a shortcut of the dat_test.hta to my desktop after that double chick it and it should work. Did for me. 
      as you can see I left some of my information in so you could try it out.
      OF COURSE THE LINE <p><a href="E:/BAT START FILES/origins_opoch_Chernarus.bat">Origins Overwatch Epoch Chernarus</a></p> points to where I have my folder
      YOU WILL NEED TO CHANGE THE LOCATION OF THE BAT FILE TO WHERE EVER YOU PUT THE FOLDER CALLED SERVERS.
      Like I said this is a work in progress. If you have anything you would like to  share, that would be great.

• By Lunatics Epoch
      Lunatics Epoch 1.0.5.1
      Now Open
      We are a  chill server with high fps and friendly admin support 
      Server IP - 163.172.16.243:3302
      DayZ Launcher - Search for lunatics
      Website - www.lunatics.enjin.com
      Teamsepak IP - lunatics.teamspeak3.com

• By BearGrylls
      Hello Everyone,
      I enjoyed dayz epoch so much that I decided on making a new 2017 server, I notice Arma 2 OA is going downhill, I want to offer a high quality hosted server for players that want to join.
      Details:
      -Epoch
      -No specified date of release but stay tuned, I need to talk to friends about funding
      -Many plugins (snap vector pro, slow zombies, advanced traiding, tow and lift, roaming AI not too difficult, etc.)
      -The map will be Panthera since it was very enjoyable and fun, unless there is a large amount of people that want a different map, or if we get enough donations we can set up a second mapped server.
      -We will listen to people's criticism, ideas, votes, questions and requests.
      -We will host weekly or even daily events that includes volunteered participants, such as maybe races accross the map to win a prize, a large shootout in a town till last man standing, or building competitions. all events will yield large and amazing prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd winners.
      Take this shoort survey please: https://www.quotev.com/quiz/9023264/To-make-the-ideal-DayZ-Epoch-server
      Date of release:
      Maybe a month or less. Stay tuned.
      Hope you are interested, this server will be hosted for a while, if donations are made.
      Spread the word.
      Best Regards
      -Bear Grylls
    • By BearGrylls
      Hello Everyone,
      I enjoyed dayz epoch so much that I decided on making a new 2017 server, I notice Arma 2 OA is going downhill, I want to offer a high quality hosted server for players that want to join.
      Details:
      -Epoch
      -No specified date of release but stay tuned, I need to talk to friends about funding
      -Many plugins (snap vector pro, slow zombies, advanced traiding, tow and lift, roaming AI not too difficult, etc.)
      -The map will be Panthera since it was very enjoyable and fun, unless there is a large amount of people that want a different map, or if we get enough donations we can set up a second mapped server.
      -We will listen to people's criticism, ideas, votes, questions and requests.
      -We will host weekly or even daily events that includes volunteered participants, such as maybe races accross the map to win a prize, a large shootout in a town till last man standing, or building competitions. all events will yield large and amazing prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd winners.
      Take this short survey please: https://www.quotev.com/quiz/9023264/To-make-the-ideal-DayZ-Epoch-server
      Date of release:
      Maybe a month or less. Stay tuned.
      Hope you are interested, this server will be hosted for a while, if donations are made.
      Spread the word.
      Best Regards
      -Bear Grylls

• By Joshyy
      If a player is killed within a defined range from a trader there will be a chat message notifying everyone so they can be punished.

Step 1:
      Make a copy of player_death.sqf in your mission file and change the path in your compiles.sqf

Step 2:
      Define your trader areas by making an array with the trader position, range, and trader name
      DZE_tradersarray = [
      // [[position],range,"tradername"],
      // [[position],range,"tradername"] -- Don't forget the last one doesn't have a , at the end!
      ];
      Example:
      Put this in your init.sqf somewhere at the top or put it inside your configVariables.sqf
      Step 3: 
      Open your custom player_death.sqf
      and find
      Then add this below

The whole block should look like

Note: This is compatible with 1.0.5.1

Comment if you have any problems!
  • Donation Box

Please donate to support the community.
    We appreciate all donations!
  • Advertisement
  • Supporters