Question

Hello all, Wish the new year is/was well to you's.

How do I change the trader prices for example Buying something worth 20 Krypto and selling something for 10 krypto?

Is it even possible, is it a file edit or a database edit?

Thanks!

4 answers to this question

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Cyrus
      Hi,
      I have successfully set up an Arma 3 Epoch altis server (private for now) with a bunch of server side mods running. One of them is the Black Market Trader found elsewhere in the forums. My question is how do i add weapons and gear from the DLC expansions (MARK, HELI) etc. more specifically gear and weapons. I have seen on the BMS server they have gear specific to APEX and helis specific to HELI DLC. My black market trader does not have any of the DLC gear and weapons but only some of the heli's like the Huron and Taru. I own all of the DLC's and they are all present on the server folder structure. I cannot spawn them either using the builtin Anti Hack admin menu as they aren't present.

I there any way that i can make them visible th AH menu and black market trader?

Thanks in advance
    • By khalcifer
      Hello how can i change scripts
      add ItemKiloHemp to backpack

• By Avengerzero
      Having issues locating where to change the speed of the zeds. I turned it on in the epoch config however when I did that and re uploaded it the hud was gone and the earplug bind wasn't working. Any help is appreciated.
    • By Miscen
      Hello friends!   I have this problem where I enter epoch and after I enter a vehicle my game crashes.  I get all different kinds of crashes, "memory crash"  "steam authentication failed" and one more where it says that the game just crashed with alot of errors.
      I've tried creating a new profile.
      I've tried running steam and arma as administrator.
      I've tried reinstalling both steam, arma 3 and epoch.
      Feels like i've tried everything.
      I would be so glad if someone could help me with this!
      Kind regards, Miscen!
    • By Reeqs
      I have been playing on DayZ overpoch for the last month looking for the best server. And I have seen many servers with the same look / style and the same setup.
      I know these are public as many people have told me but I dont know the name of them. Please help! Im looking to make a server so I would really love to have these to start on!

• Advertisement
  • Donation Box

Please donate to support the community.
    We appreciate all donations!
  • Advertisement
  • Supporters
  • Latest Donations

• Advertisement
  • Discord