Do you think there will ever be an Arma 3 Napf?

XTAL

It shouldn't be too hard to port NAPF over, just move any fixed locations, things like the traders, spawn tubes, spawn teleport locations etc

Taviana though has issues, i'm sure i read the bridge is even more glitchy than it was, still possible though if you spend time, maybe overlap the bridge with a new bridge, one that works.

Napf is an incredible map witch can be divided into two contrasting regions.

It's huge, yet the population is usually concentrated in the urban north. This demography subliminally gives the impression that the map is half its actual size. Yet the baron south is ideal for the players that wish to build in low footfall areas, that is of course until a mission spawns near them, lol.

Yeah I'd like to see Napf on A3, particularly with some additional things like secret Nazi bunkers.

Donkey Punch Epoch Napf @A3MP/@Napf

192.99.201.38 port 2342

ts3: rava3epoch.ts3.nfoservers.com

@A3MP and @Napf with the A3 compatibility fix needed to join.

I am adding in the random spawn script and it should be ready for public consumption soon but is up and running right now.

Yes I already have loot spawning in just like on Donkey Punch Altis and Cherno.

According to MOMO, the Napf Island Map works with A3MP and a compatibility fix for it to work with Arma 3.

This will be the way to run Napf.

Its setup just the same as my other two servers

Towing, Sling, Treasure Hunts, Random AI Missions w/custom additions, Custom Epoch Loot and I have added in Random Spawns

The instructions are on my forums if anyone is interested in checking it out.

Enjoy Everyone

I liked Napf.. Not a fan of Sauerland though.

Tried both but Sauerland is just too massive.

Sauerland is massive but has alot more to it than Napf,  Napf is really plane two thirds of the map, if it more stuff/citys added it would be good, probably why napf servers run so well being so plane.

@dirtysanchez, have you configured the epoch loot yourself, or were they spawning automatically?

I did nothing special.

The Napf Server is using these base non modified versions:

@Epoch;@EpochHive;@A3MP;@Napf;
I found a lootable object in a hangar and it showed in RPT it was in fact an Epoch lootable object with the Search action, ripping off a tarp covering loot.

• 4 weeks later...

You can grab the aif_napfobjects from the same link as you get the Napf Island from...it's linked halfway down, but this should work; (looks like armaholic doesn`t like linking externally)

Arma 3 usage:
You can use this island in Arma 3 when you use ArmA 3 Map Pack - A3MP.
However, you need to replace the aif_napfobjects.pbo or the game will crash on start. The fixed pbo can be downloaded here: 
Napf Island Arma 3 compatible.

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=17088

I assume once all is downloaded and the correct files updated, we can just upload the @Napf folder to the server and alter the start.bat?

Would love to get Napf running, but I'm assuming there must be more that needs altered, such as ATM positions etc?

Yes I have made many changes to NAPF over the last month and its fantastic.

I just haven't had time to get the advertisments done and out there for the public.

Pretty hectic with the current Altis population.....

However anything you have on DP altis is activated and running fine on NAPF.

Finishing up with the Cherno DayZEpochMod Tribute Server for the A2 studs to get on A3 finally.