Just wanna thank MGT for being AWESOME (Anti-Glitch)

Disabled

so first the epoch devs had a fight with infi about stealing this and that... where we still cant be to sure yet who stole from who...

and now they want to integrate some modified code from his antihack into their mod?

really?

imho this just makes the  previous fight more hilarious than it even was...

ahm? ^^ No dev said that? ^^

MGT != DEV ^^

so first the epoch devs had a fight with infi about stealing this and that... where we still cant be to sure yet who stole from who...

and now they want to integrate some modified code from his antihack into their mod?

really?

imho this just makes the  previous fight more hilarious than it even was...

No. We're actually fixing the problem with collision in the basebuilding objects, not a scripted workaround.

Changes in the source P3ds from static and simulated variants.

I wanna thank MGT as well, but in terms of FPS. Normally the server is full (80 players) and i still get around 50-60 fps. And this feels really good for ARMA, at least for me. I dont know how they are doin it, though i read somewhere that they use Bohemias latest server patch or something. I tried some other servers and had this 20-30 fps ARMA MP experience that i mostly have. My mates with whom i play tell me the same.

My specs are quite normal - good:  I 5 2500k oc'ed to 4,5 Ghz ;  12 GB Ram ; GTX 770

Maybe its time to try 100 Players, Altis could take it. :P

Thx anyways for the work and providing a top notch server !

Cheers

it's nice that they tried but from my quick 3h test on their server:

- Their antiglitch system made more bugs than fixes (like getting stuck in harbours, not being able to v-step when stuck not even near any bases etc.)

- Was still able to glitch into bases easily

Also from what i've seen the epoch team's fix for the issue also feels more like a bandaid than a fix. I think epoch team might need help from bohemia to fix the issue properly.

it's nice that they tried but from my quick 3h test on their server:

- Their antiglitch system made more bugs than fixes (like getting stuck in harbours, not being able to v-step when stuck not even near any bases etc.)

- Was still able to glitch into bases easily

Also from what i've seen the epoch team's fix for the issue also feels more like a bandaid than a fix. I think epoch team might need help from bohemia to fix the issue properly.

A "Quick" 3 hour test? Who are you? What do harbors have anything to do with it? And V doesn't work only near jammers.

I feel like its someone who left MGT Butthurt as they usually do XD

A "Quick" 3 hour test? Who are you? What do harbors have anything to do with it? And V doesn't work only near jammers.

I feel like its someone who left MGT Butthurt as they usually do XD

Yeah, definitely butt hurt. you really got me this time.