Advanced Alchemical Crafting v3.3

I do not know is that the variable error 8 but I already e error line 106 in custom variable. so if this error would settle already I could move forward. and that the error can be of variable 8 is related to the error in line 106 ???

Sorry, missed that part. The error is coming from the variables.sqf in the custom folder which is not my file.

1. 15:51:36 Error in expression <\variables.sqf"
  3. disableSerialization;
  5. AllPlayers set [count AllPlayers, "Bandi>
  6. 15:51:36   Error position: <AllPlayers set [count AllPlayers, "Bandi>
  7. 15:51:36   Error Variable indéfinie dans une expression: allplayers
  8. 15:51:36 File mpmissions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\custom\variables.sqf, line 4
https://github.com/vbawol/DayZ-Epoch/blob/master/SQF/dayz_code/init/variables.sqf is the official file from github. Cross reference that with the variables.sqf you have inside your custom folder. AllPlayers isn't called until line 19 but your file seems to be calling it on line 4. Not sure what else could be wrong with it since my tutorial didn't include editing anything but what was in the list in the OP.

I are the mistakes I tell you when I put the following line at the bottom of every script description.sqf 

# Include "custom \ Buildables \ extra_rc.hpp" 
# Include "custom \ Buildables \ MT_Defines.hpp" 
# Include "custom \ Buildables \ Crafting_Defines.hpp" 
# Include "custom \ Buildables \ Crafting_Dialogs.hpp"

If I put the same lines all at the top of description.sqf I have this error: 

ErrorMessage: mpmissions File \ DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus \ \ Buildables \ Crafting_Dialogs.hpp, line 32 on command: / Advanced_Crafting / Controls.AAC_Label "RscText 'base class not defined 

if I disable or remove the line: 

# include "custom \ Buildables \ extra_rc.hpp" 
# include "custom \ Buildables \ MT_Defines.hpp" 
# include "custom \ Buildables \ Crafting_Defines.hpp" 
# include "custom \ Buildables \ Crafting_Dialogs.hpp"

I have no errors in my rtp

have you tried adding !="MAP_lobby_counter" to your createvehicle.txt? Not sure why that would matter but I haven't yet heard from anyone else trying to create the  counter and being kicked.

Thanks for your constant guide bro.. but unfortunately it didn't work and somehow the server keeps kicking ppl for building that object :) :) .... hahaha... after that I tried to build almost everything and so far that's the only item with that problem.... so..

is there anyway to remove that object from the lists?

im having problems with this and snap build pro. The snap isn't working and I cant drop or pick up  none of the snap build pro features are working.  The snap ball turn green and stuff but don't actually snap.  I did what they said in the instructions about removing the spaceinterupt part in custom compiles and going into snap pro and adding the stuff into the spaceinterupt there. but still same exact problem. anything else im missing or that might be causing this. Thanks

Thanks for your constant guide bro.. but unfortunately it didn't work and somehow the server keeps kicking ppl for building that object :) :) .... hahaha... after that I tried to build almost everything and so far that's the only item with that problem.... so..

is there anyway to remove that object from the lists?

Sure. You can go into MT_Defines.hpp delete the entire line:

class MAP_lobby_counter:DefaultBathroom {};

That will keep it from showing up in the list.

You can also go into variables.sqf and delete "MAP_lobby_counter" from the Commercial section to shorten up those variables but its not necessary.

# include "custom \ Buildables \ extra_rc.hpp" 
# include "custom \ Buildables \ MT_Defines.hpp" 
# include "custom \ Buildables \ Crafting_Defines.hpp" 
# include "custom \ Buildables \ Crafting_Dialogs.hpp"

You weren't putting those in with all the spaces were you?

im having problems with this and snap build pro. The snap isn't working and I cant drop or pick up  none of the snap build pro features are working.  The snap ball turn green and stuff but don't actually snap.  I did what they said in the instructions about removing the spaceinterupt part in custom compiles and going into snap pro and adding the stuff into the spaceinterupt there. but still same exact problem. anything else im missing or that might be causing this. Thanks

Did you have Snap Pro installed and working before you added my script? If you meant that snap pro doesn't work with my items, then you are correct that my items cannot be snapped as they use different versions of the same files. If you meant the Epoch items will no longer snap, the only conflict I can see where the two mods intersect is dayz_spaceinterrupt

There are only three redirects in Snap Pro:

player_build

snap_build

dayz_spaceInterrupt

and one file that must have an #include in desxription.ext: 

snappoints.hpp

From the sounds of it something went wrong in the editing of the dayz_spaceInterrupt.sqf. In Snap Pro, what keys do something? I can see that F has been added, and I assume space still places the item. Anything else?

When I install this mod. Love it. For some reason my Snap Pro stops working. Is anyone else having any issues with snap pro and this mod?  Can you upload a file or skype me @ ghostfarter

I just downloaded and installed Snap Pro with no issues after I followed the fixes I listed in the OP under the possible conflicts section. It doesn't matter which one you had installed first, just make the two changes that I listed in the original post on page one.

description in the following lines I have no space is google translation which add space. 

# include "custom\Buildables\extra_rc.hpp" 
# include "custom\Buildables\MT_Defines.hpp" 
# include "custom\Buildables\Crafting_Defines.hpp" 
# include "custom\Buildables\Crafting_Dialogs.hpp" 

as I said I do not speak English so I use google translation. should not take me for a pie. if I said that the mistakes I come to announce the installation of scripts is that this is the case because if I uninstalled the script I have no error. 

for space if you had a good look I have also in the post about the error 

ErrorMessage: mpmissions File \ DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus \ \ Buildables \ Crafting_Dialogs.hpp, line 32 on command: / Advanced_Crafting / Controls.AAC_Label "RscText 'base class not defined 

but I do not have the space in the rtp 

but hey you can not help me I would find one although I must spend days. thank you as well

Hi All,

I went back to this script and using the snap build pro and the employ anything script, along with infistar anihack I am still unable to get this to work.

I have used the following in my deploy anything script,

["ItemAmethyst","Start Crafting!","closeDialog 0;createDialog ""Advanced_Crafting"";execVM 'custom\Buildables\Amethyst.sqf';","true"],
["ItemCitrine","Start Crafting!","closeDialog 0;createDialog ""Advanced_Crafting"";execVM 'custom\Buildables\Citrine.sqf';","true"],
["ItemEmerald","Start Crafting!","closeDialog 0;createDialog ""Advanced_Crafting"";execVM 'custom\Buildables\Emerald.sqf';","true"],
["ItemObsidian","Start Crafting!","closeDialog 0;createDialog ""Advanced_Crafting"";execVM 'custom\Buildables\Obsidian.sqf';","true"],
["ItemRuby","Start Crafting!","closeDialog 0;createDialog ""Advanced_Crafting"";execVM 'custom\Buildables\Ruby.sqf';","true"],
["ItemSapphire","Start Crafting!","closeDialog 0;createDialog ""Advanced_Crafting"";execVM 'custom\Buildables\Sapphire.sqf';","true"],
["ItemTopaz","Start Crafting!","closeDialog 0;createDialog ""Advanced_Crafting"";execVM 'custom\Buildables\Topaz.sqf';","true"],
["ItemLightbulb","Start Crafting!","closeDialog 0;createDialog ""Advanced_Crafting"";execVM ""custom\Buildables\Lights.sqf""","true"],

when I log into my server and click on the emerald for instance, I get the start crafting and then I get the menu, However I can not preview anything, and when I try to build I see nothing in front of me. the menu is all blank except for the drop down which shows the buildable items but nothing seems to work beyond that.

Also for the issue with Infistar would it be possible for someone that has this working to please add a screen shot of that section in infistar that has been modified? I am not sure I got mine right and want to verify what I have with a working example.

Thank you.

when I log into my server and click on the emerald for instance, I get the start crafting and then I get the menu, However I can not preview anything, and when I try to build I see nothing in front of me. the menu is all blank except for the drop down which shows the buildable items but nothing seems to work beyond that.

Also for the issue with Infistar would it be possible for someone that has this working to please add a screen shot of that section in infistar that has been modified? I am not sure I got mine right and want to verify what I have with a working example.

Thank you.

The dropdown box only shows you what category of item is available. When you click on a category in that list it should populate the big box underneath that. When you did the fix for the snap build conflict is it possible that you deleted more than just the dayz_spaceinterrupt function? The function that loads the items is above the function that was deleted. Can you check your rpt and see if its given you an error? Also, the Craft and Preview buttons will not work unless that box is filled with names and one of the has been clicked on. 

Example: Right click a Ruby in your inventory and the dropbox shows

Beds

Benches

Cabinets

Select Cabinets from the drop down and the text box below will show:

Land_Cabinet_EP1

Land_Chest_EP1

MAP_almara

MAP_case_a

Left click one of those items and Craft and Preview should show the item. 

Hi Hogscraper,

The portion of the dayz interupt I deleted was the following...

dayz_spaceInterrupt = {
private ["_dikCode","_handled","_primaryWeapon","_secondaryWeapon","_nearbyObjects","_nill","_shift","_ctrl","_alt","_dropPrimary","_dropSecondary","_iItem","_removed","_iPos","_radius","_item"];
_dikCode =     _this select 1;
GlobalPreviewVariable = 1;
_handled = false;

if (_dikCode in[0x02,0x03,0x04,0x58,0x57,0x44,0x43,0x42,0x41,0x40,0x3F,0x3E,0x3D,0x3C,0x3B,0x0B,0x0A,0x09,0x08,0x07,0x06,0x05]) then {
    _handled = true;
};

as I have said, I get nothing beyond the initial drop down menu. I click on an item and none of the other fields populate

Hey you are talking about a "Custom_Compiles.sqf" file in the conflicts post. Where do i find this file? I just see the "Crafting_Compiles.sqf" with that "dayz_spaceinterrupt". But if i remove this there, it stops working completely.

Greetings

Sorry about that. In my original write up I had mixed up some of the old naming conventions with the new way I did things. I changed this to crafting_compiles.sqf in the conflicts section. Thanks for the heads up. Also, if you deleted that entire function from Crafting_Compiles.sqf you still need to go into Snap Pro's dayz_spaceInterrupt.sqf and add the two things from the conflicts section in order to make it all work.

Hi Hogscraper,

The portion of the dayz interupt I deleted was the following...

dayz_spaceInterrupt = {

private ["_dikCode","_handled","_primaryWeapon","_secondaryWeapon","_nearbyObjects","_nill","_shift","_ctrl","_alt","_dropPrimary","_dropSecondary","_iItem","_removed","_iPos","_radius","_item"];

_dikCode =     _this select 1;

GlobalPreviewVariable = 1;

_handled = false;

if (_dikCode in[0x02,0x03,0x04,0x58,0x57,0x44,0x43,0x42,0x41,0x40,0x3F,0x3E,0x3D,0x3C,0x3B,0x0B,0x0A,0x09,0x08,0x07,0x06,0x05]) then {

_handled = true;

};

as I have said, I get nothing beyond the initial drop down menu. I click on an item and none of the other fields populate

You have to delete the entire dayz_spaceInterrupt function from my Crafting_Compiles.sqf. That's from line 256 through the end of the file at line 454.

Hello Again Hogscraper,

I just checked my rpt file and there is no error in regards to this script.

Hey, I edited the section in the tutorial about where you need to edit things to make this work with snap pro. I had a typo there that might have caused these problems. Please check out that section again as I also added a little more to make things clearer. Thank you Stranger for pointing that out!

Hello Hogscraoper,

After deleting everything from line 256 to 454. I am still not able to see anything populating in the other windows after selecting the drop down and an Item in that window. I have followed your instructions and the only thing I am not so sure about is the area in infistar that needs toi be modified, I believe I have it correct but I would like to see an example of the lines that you were talking about from a working script.

Thank you.

Hello Hogscraoper,

After deleting everything from line 256 to 454. I am still not able to see anything populating in the other windows after selecting the drop down and an Item in that window. I have followed your instructions and the only thing I am not so sure about is the area in infistar that needs toi be modified, I believe I have it correct but I would like to see an example of the lines that you were talking about from a working script.

Thank you.

The createvehicle.txt part is only for a few items that have the word box in them and the other part is for being able to delete the vehicles. Neither one would have any impact here. Since you are able to get the dialog open using the above code you showed for deploy anything, are you seeing all of the camera move buttons like zoom, spin or camera up? If not then that means you are at least getting Ruby.sqf, (or whatever gem you selected), to run. Once that file loads, the only error might come from an issue with the load function not working. Try opening my Crafting_Compiles.sqf, delete everything and insert this into it:

player_selectSlot = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\Buildables\ui_selectSlot.sqf";
fnc_usec_selfActions = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "custom\fn_selfActions.sqf"; 

fnc_Load_Mats_and_Tools = {
//5900-5903 tools
//6901-6912 materials
ctrlSetText [5900,""];
ctrlSetText [5901,""];
ctrlSetText [5902,""];
ctrlSetText [5903,""];

ctrlSetText [6900,""];
ctrlSetText [6901,""];
ctrlSetText [6902,""];
ctrlSetText [6903,""];
ctrlSetText [6904,""];
ctrlSetText [6905,""];
ctrlSetText [6906,""];
ctrlSetText [6907,""];
ctrlSetText [6908,""];
ctrlSetText [6909,""];
ctrlSetText [6910,""];
ctrlSetText [6911,""];

_lbIndex=lbCurSel 3901;
_lbText=lbText [3901,_lbIndex];

_toolTmp = "";
_weaps = weapons player;
_requiredtools = getArray (missionConfigFile >> "Custom_Buildables" >> "Buildables" >> ComboBoxResult >> _lbText >> "requiredtools");
_craftdialog = uiNamespace getVariable "Advanced_CraftingV";
_counter=0;

while {count _requiredtools > 0} do { 
_toolTmp = _requiredtools select 0;
_tmp_Pos=_weaps find _toolTmp;

switch (_counter) do {
case 0: 
{
if (_tmp_Pos > -1) then {
(_craftdialog displayCtrl 5900) ctrlSetTextColor [0.2,0.839,0.2,1];
_weaps set [_tmp_Pos,objNull];
} else {
(_craftdialog displayCtrl 5900) ctrlSetTextColor [1,0.278,0.278,1];
};
ctrlSetText [5900,_toolTmp];
};
case 1: 
{
(_craftdialog displayCtrl 5901) ctrlSetTextColor [0.2,0.839,0.2,1];
} else {
(_craftdialog displayCtrl 5901) ctrlSetTextColor [1,0.278,0.278,1];
};
ctrlSetText [5901,_toolTmp];
};
case 2: 
{
(_craftdialog displayCtrl 5902) ctrlSetTextColor [0.2,0.839,0.2,1];
} else {
(_craftdialog displayCtrl 5902) ctrlSetTextColor [1,0.278,0.278,1];
};
ctrlSetText [5902,_toolTmp];
};
case 3: 
{
(_craftdialog displayCtrl 5903) ctrlSetTextColor [0.2,0.839,0.2,1];
} else {
(_craftdialog displayCtrl 5903) ctrlSetTextColor [1,0.278,0.278,1];
};
ctrlSetText [5903,_toolTmp];
};
default {};
};
_requiredtools set [0,objNull];
_requiredtools=_requiredtools-[objNull];
_weaps = _weaps-[objNull];
_counter=_counter + 1;
};

_materialTmp = "";
_mags = magazines player;
_requiredmaterials = getArray (missionConfigFile >> "Custom_Buildables" >> "Buildables" >> ComboBoxResult >> _lbText >> "requiredmaterials");
_counter=0;

while{count _requiredmaterials>0} do { 

_materialTmp = _requiredmaterials select 0;
_tmp_Pos=_mags find _materialTmp;
switch (_counter) do {
case 0: 
{
(_craftdialog displayCtrl 6900) ctrlSetTextColor [0.2,0.839,0.2,1];
_mags set [_tmp_Pos,objNull];
} else {
(_craftdialog displayCtrl 6900) ctrlSetTextColor [1,0.278,0.278,1];
};
ctrlSetText [6900,_materialTmp];
};
case 1: 
{
(_craftdialog displayCtrl 6901) ctrlSetTextColor [0.2,0.839,0.2,1];
} else {
(_craftdialog displayCtrl 6901) ctrlSetTextColor [1,0.278,0.278,1];
};
ctrlSetText [6901,_materialTmp];
};
case 2: 
{
(_craftdialog displayCtrl 6902) ctrlSetTextColor [0.2,0.839,0.2,1];
} else {
(_craftdialog displayCtrl 6902) ctrlSetTextColor [1,0.278,0.278,1];
};
ctrlSetText [6902,_materialTmp];
};
case 3: 
{
(_craftdialog displayCtrl 6903) ctrlSetTextColor [0.2,0.839,0.2,1];
} else {
(_craftdialog displayCtrl 6903) ctrlSetTextColor [1,0.278,0.278,1];
};
ctrlSetText [6903,_materialTmp];
};
case 4: 
{
(_craftdialog displayCtrl 6904) ctrlSetTextColor [0.2,0.839,0.2,1];
} else {
(_craftdialog displayCtrl 6904) ctrlSetTextColor [1,0.278,0.278,1];
};
ctrlSetText [6904,_materialTmp];
};
case 5: 
{
(_craftdialog displayCtrl 6905) ctrlSetTextColor [0.2,0.839,0.2,1];
} else {
(_craftdialog displayCtrl 6905) ctrlSetTextColor [1,0.278,0.278,1];
};
ctrlSetText [6905,_materialTmp];
};
case 6: 
{
(_craftdialog displayCtrl 6906) ctrlSetTextColor [0.2,0.839,0.2,1];
} else {
(_craftdialog displayCtrl 6906) ctrlSetTextColor [1,0.278,0.278,1];
};
ctrlSetText [6906,_materialTmp];
};
case 7: 
{
(_craftdialog displayCtrl 6907) ctrlSetTextColor [0.2,0.839,0.2,1];
} else {
(_craftdialog displayCtrl 6907) ctrlSetTextColor [1,0.278,0.278,1];
};
ctrlSetText [6907,_materialTmp];
};
case 8: 
{
(_craftdialog displayCtrl 6908) ctrlSetTextColor [0.2,0.839,0.2,1];
} else {
(_craftdialog displayCtrl 6908) ctrlSetTextColor [1,0.278,0.278,1];
};
ctrlSetText [6908,_materialTmp];
};
case 9: 
{
(_craftdialog displayCtrl 6909) ctrlSetTextColor [0.2,0.839,0.2,1];
} else {
(_craftdialog displayCtrl 6909) ctrlSetTextColor [1,0.278,0.278,1];
};
ctrlSetText [6909,_materialTmp];
};
case 10: 
{
(_craftdialog displayCtrl 6910) ctrlSetTextColor [0.2,0.839,0.2,1];
} else {
(_craftdialog displayCtrl 6910) ctrlSetTextColor [1,0.278,0.278,1];
};
ctrlSetText [6910,_materialTmp];
};
case 11: 
{
(_craftdialog displayCtrl 6911) ctrlSetTextColor [0.2,0.839,0.2,1];
} else {
(_craftdialog displayCtrl 6911) ctrlSetTextColor [1,0.278,0.278,1];
};
ctrlSetText [6911,_materialTmp];
};

default {};
};
_requiredmaterials set [0,objNull];
_requiredmaterials=_requiredmaterials-[objNull];
_mags=_mags-[objNull];
_counter=_counter + 1;
}; 

};

fnc_Load_Items = {
_itemsBox = 3901;
lbClear _itemsBox;
_cmbArray=[];
_cmbType=[];
_cmbType = (missionConfigFile >> "Custom_Buildables" >> "Buildables" >> ComboBoxResult); 
for "_i" from 0 to ( count _cmbType ) -1 do 
    _entry = _cmbType select _i; 
    if( isClass _entry ) then 
    { 
        _class = configName _entry; 
        _cmbArray set [count _cmbArray, _class]; 
        }; 
    }; 
//Add to Shelf
{lbAdd [_itemsbox, _x]} forEach _cmbArray;
_count= count _cmbArray;
diag_log format ["%1",_cmbArray];
diag_log format ["%1",_count];
GlobalComboboxVariable=99;
};

Once you get the box populated you could still have an issue with an older version of infistar. We had an issue a few versions ago that was kicking people for creating vehicles but one of his newer patches solved that issue.

Hello,

I am still getting nothing in my menu except the drop dowen box. I can select FlagOrganizatons, but none of the other boxes populate at all. what am I missing here? I even tried your above suggestion useing the information you supplied for the Crafting_Compiles.sqf.

also here is the section you said to change in my infistar, is this correct?

_objectClasses =
        [
            "Sign_arrow_down_large_EP1","TentStorage","TentStorageDomed","TentStorageDomed2","Hedgehog_DZ",
            "Sandbag1_DZ","TrapBear","Fort_RazorWire","WoodGate_DZ","Land_HBarrier1_DZ","Land_HBarrier3_DZ",
            "Fence_corrugated_DZ","M240Nest_DZ","CanvasHut_DZ","ParkBench_DZ","MetalGate_DZ","OutHouse_DZ",
            "Wooden_shed_DZ","WoodShack_DZ","StorageShed_DZ","Plastic_Pole_EP1_DZ","Generator_DZ","StickFence_DZ",
            "LightPole_DZ","FuelPump_DZ","DesertCamoNet_DZ","ForestCamoNet_DZ","DesertLargeCamoNet_DZ",
            "ForestLargeCamoNet_DZ","SandNest_DZ","DeerStand_DZ","MetalPanel_DZ","WorkBench_DZ","WoodFloor_DZ",
            "WoodLargeWall_DZ","WoodLargeWallDoor_DZ","WoodLargeWallWin_DZ","WoodSmallWall_DZ","WoodSmallWallWin_DZ",
            "WoodSmallWallDoor_DZ","WoodFloorHalf_DZ","WoodFloorQuarter_DZ","WoodStairs_DZ","WoodStairsSans_DZ",
            "WoodSmallWallThird_DZ","WoodLadder_DZ","Land_DZE_GarageWoodDoor","Land_DZE_LargeWoodDoor","Land_DZE_WoodDoor",
            "Land_DZE_GarageWoodDoorLocked","Land_DZE_LargeWoodDoorLocked","Land_DZE_WoodDoorLocked","CinderWallHalf_DZ",
            "CinderWall_DZ","CinderWallDoorway_DZ","CinderWallDoor_DZ","CinderWallDoorLocked_DZ","CinderWallSmallDoorway_DZ",
            "CinderWallDoorSmall_DZ","CinderWallDoorSmallLocked_DZ","MetalFloor_DZ","WoodRamp_DZ","FireBarrel_DZ","WoodStairsRails_DZ"
        ];
        _objectClasses = _objectClasses + Custom_Buildables;
        if (BD_vehicles) then
        {
            _objectClasses = _objectClasses + ["LandVehicle","Air","Ship"];
        };
        _objects = nearestObjects [bD_center, _objectClasses, BD_radius];
        _objects
    };

thank you

I have not tried this script yet because I already used gems on my server for mounted weapons.

But I would really like to try this script it looks really nice!

I may have to try it and just change some gems for my own uses but it would be lovely if you could find a spot somewhere for 50 cal tripods (m2, dshkm, kord) and grenade launchers (ags, mk19, gmg)

And I also liked the slayer music in your video  B) nice work