[All In One] Overpoch stuff

Added community scripts to this so ppl don't need to jump around the forums i take no ownership of this file it belongs to the respected creators

https://www.dropbox.com/s/twmf4a2y4u9256l/Overpoch%20install%20with%20extra%20addons%20and%20scripts.rar

thankz for the shared files, However

you really should remove the vehicle texture from your shared files. could add the link

http://epochservers.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=28

the author states

Please, I only ask to not share this on EPOCH forums or OPENDAYZ forums. Thank you.

you can link, but not quote.

Well I have adjusted spawn rates and have all all of the necessary files uploaded, i'm still not seeing any significant loot spawn in-game though, I would like Overwatch loot to be frequent in my server spawning almost all of the time inside of barracks and fire stations.

Well I have adjusted spawn rates and have all all of the necessary files uploaded, i'm still not seeing any significant loot spawn in-game though, I would like Overwatch loot to be frequent in my server spawning almost all of the time inside of barracks and fire stations.

looking at these loot tables ALOT of loot should spawn.

I thought I messed up my loot tables (didnt use these)

but after 10 minutes after restart the loot was everywhere (so give it time)

Hey man try this.

Download

how to install is in the zip

Hope it works man :D

Still the same issue, I walk into a firehouse (Elekro firehouse) and nothing still spawns...

I mean guns are spawning but they are just so rare, I would like guns to practically be in every location where you would expect to find them

Still the same issue, I walk into a firehouse (Elekro firehouse) and nothing still spawns...

I mean guns are spawning but they are just so rare, I would like guns to practically be in every location where you would expect to find them

When u change the spawn chance does it not work?

When u change the spawn chance does it not work?

The other day as a Test I changed lootChance to 100 for everything as a test but I didn't see much of a change. Have you got it working for your server so guns spawn frequently? If so could you share your loot tables so I can see in comparison what is different?

Thanks

The other day as a Test I changed lootChance to 100 for everything as a test but I didn't see much of a change. Have you got it working for your server so guns spawn frequently? If so could you share your loot tables so I can see in comparison what is different?

Thanks

The loot tables i gave to u are the ones im using right now and guns spawn a decent amount but im going to look into it more and change the loottables a bit to change the spawn rate and if it works i will share it with u,, holy shit i just typed all that with out looking at the keyboard

Here, use my loot files. You can even try setting it up like I have mine

mpmissions/mission file/custom/loot

In your description.ext, put

#include "custom\loot\CfgBuildingLoot.hpp" 

(make sure you adjust the file location if you don't put them there)

after 

enableItemsDropping=0; 

which can be found line 9 if you haven't edited the beginning of your description.ext.

here is the download

I have loot pretty inflated. Should be close to what you want. 

soo a couple months ago I had an overpoch server with vilayer and I manually added the files and folders to my server (all worked great)

now vilayer has a 1 click install option for overpoch.

I used that and all seems good however THEY say the epoch dayzcode.pbo is not needed replace overwatch dayzcode.pbo

all tutorials say to replace the overwatch code file with epochs dayzcode.

what am I missing for not replacing the code

what im asking is...........

Why do we need to replace the overwatch dayzcode.pbo with the epoch dayzcode.pbo ???

SEEMS to be working fine without doing this...

I did everything the loot table install said to do but i get waiting for host and an error message about the cfglootsmall i looked into it and taking out the }; dosent fix it

ErrorMessage: File mpmissions\dayz_epoch_7.Lingor\custom\loot\CfgLootSmall.hpp, line 758: .CfgLootSmall: Member already defined.

also with the new update my server always appears to be offline 

I did everything the loot table install said to do but i get waiting for host and an error message about the cfglootsmall i looked into it and taking out the }; dosent fix it

ErrorMessage: File mpmissions\dayz_epoch_7.Lingor\custom\loot\CfgLootSmall.hpp, line 758: .CfgLootSmall: Member already defined.

also with the new update my server always appears to be offline 

don't use that file then. It's throwing a fit because it's already defined in the config.cpp (and only certain things like cfgVehicle can be overwritten) usually cfgLootSmall is one that allows to be overwritten but the new jank may have changed some things

don't use that file then. It's throwing a fit because it's already defined in the config.cpp (and only certain things like cfgVehicle can be overwritten) usually cfgLootSmall is one that allows to be overwritten but the new jank may have changed some things

i just tried that and it still just says wait for host and it gave me an error saying its not found