RELEASE THE PATCH 1.04 AND GET EVERYONE TO FIX THE PROBLEMS FOR YA

NUTTER

Question

Everytime you guys release a mod we have to fix the mess you guys make, what are we a bunch of testers for you mod seems like it.

You make it harder for people like me to add scripts to your mod without having major issues that we have to brain storm and fix.

You last update 1.031 was a little better than previous patches but 1.04 is a complete shambles so far.

Everytime you guys release a mod we have to fix the mess you guys make, what are we a bunch of testers for you mod seems like it.

You make it harder for people like me to add scripts to your mod without having major issues that we have to brain storm and fix.

You last update 1.031 was a little better than previous patches but 1.04 is a complete shambles so far.

obvious troll.  That or you are an idiot who has no idea what goes on with software qa.

l2b admin kthxbb

YOU HAVE ALREADY RELEASED A HOT FIX THIS ONLY SHOW YOU WERE NOT READY OR ARE COMPLETEY INCOMPETENT.

IF OTHER ADMIN OWNERS ARE AWARE OF WHAT YOU GUYS ARE TRYING TO ACHIEVE THEY ARE AS NAIVE AS YOU.

WHATS NEXT A PAID SUBSCRIPTION MODEL?

YOU CANT MOD A MOD AND THEN START CALLING IT YOUR OWN MOD COMPLETELY CHANGING CLASS NAMES DOES NOT MAKE IT YOURS.

AND TO BE CALLED A TROLL I THINK NOT.

LOOK AT WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO OTHER MAPS ESP NAMALSK WHY WAS THERE A NEED TO CHANGE THE CORE ELEMENT OF THAT GAME WHY?

THE ONLY INNOVATIVE MOD OF SEEN IN THE LAST FEW MONTHS HAS BEEN UNLEASHED AND IT LOOKS LIKE YOU GUYS WILL BE SCREWING THEM OVER AS WELL

whats the need for the hive dll why did you change it?

Would you atleast understand a f***ing piece of coding, and actually LOOK at the stuff you are working with, you would see that the complete Maintaincode thats working with the database has been altered and modified.

YOU CANT MOD A MOD AND THEN START CALLING IT YOUR OWN MOD COMPLETELY CHANGING CLASS NAMES DOES NOT MAKE IT YOURS.

This mod has been made from scratch, using the "DayZ Code" as its base. Go f*** yourself for calling bullshit on the devs.

why make two versions of the server code within 24 hours why cause you fucked it up i thought you said you only changed two files that was bullshit ya fucked it up man fucked it up.

and now you have forced us to rework 90% of your garbage and make it our own mod.

abwol your a dick and by the way i know you borrowed some of my code as i see it in the new update good work!

as for all the haters just wait a few months when they make us pay for this mod and call it their game.

why make two versions of the server code within 24 hours why cause you fucked it up i thought you said you only changed two files that was bullshit ya fucked it up man fucked it up.

and now you have forced us to rework 90% of your garbage and make it our own mod.

abwol your a dick and by the way i know you borrowed some of my code as i see it in the new update good work!

as for all the haters just wait a few months when they make us pay for this mod and call it their game.

1365470952712.jpg

Seriously, you should stop talking, like.. right now.

Read the Bohemia Interactive Licence Agreement. before you post such kind of BS

You are obviously a d*mbf*ck who cant handle a Server.

Remember this?

27 January 2014 - 10:01 AM

Im getting sick to death getting hacked everyday we have the latest antihacks.

we are getting hacked by either Russians or Americans our servers are in aus and us but the us servers seem to be fine.

i have a feeling its some jelly server owner since most of my scripts are not the standard script and most server owner would never even get close to what we can do.

i now have to ban anyone thats not in aus or nz as i have found most hackers are from other countries and us aussie play fair.

Poor players...

I to have had issues when i decided to do a server wipe after running the server for a year and never wiping then i get one player that sends me a essay.

saying how much of a asshole i am and that im personally screwing him over. i have a player base of 30 and one person has a problem.

Then i added some extra vehicles to the database like btr90hq lav25hq and the new added pooks and the btr40 and i was told we are a pay to win server.

the thing is i don't give my players a thing. even for dona tors.

some people are just a joke

I think this was his first post - the last line had me fall off my chair laughing

Not even sure why I am responding to this...

1. It is not our responsibility to make sure your custom changes are untouched if we did that no innovation could ever happen.

why add the hive dll you are making it really easy

2. For performance and so we can further develop it. One feature was a new maintain function that is much more optimized than before.

so you can custom your own game make it easy for us admin owners

3. We do try to make it easy that is why we add features to either replace or to do a similar function with a simple Variable switch to enable or disable. I don't recall seeing your feedback regarding this topic before. 

YOU HAVE ALREADY RELEASED A HOT FIX THIS ONLY SHOW YOU WERE NOT READY OR ARE COMPLETEY INCOMPETENT.

IF OTHER ADMIN OWNERS ARE AWARE OF WHAT YOU GUYS ARE TRYING TO ACHIEVE THEY ARE AS NAIVE AS YOU.

WHATS NEXT A PAID SUBSCRIPTION MODEL?

AND TO BE CALLED A TROLL I THINK NOT.

LOOK AT WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO OTHER MAPS ESP NAMALSK WHY WAS THERE A NEED TO CHANGE THE CORE ELEMENT OF THAT GAME WHY?

THE ONLY INNOVATIVE MOD OF SEEN IN THE LAST FEW MONTHS HAS BEEN UNLEASHED AND IT LOOKS LIKE YOU GUYS WILL BE SCREWING THEM OVER AS WELL

4. The second server files release was to add the proper dll so that it would actually set the damage = 0 of maintained objects in the database and to fix a simple typo in the server_monitor.sqf that was causing some server startup issues.

5. DayZ Epoch is an open source mod and will never have a "A PAID SUBSCRIPTION MODEL" we have never locked anything down.

6. Not sure how I would be screwing them over... If this is about Napf, all I can say is a map does not simply make a mod successful. I do agree with you that http://www.dayzunleashed.com/ are doing some very cool things and more people should check them out. http://www.dayzunleashed.com/  is the only mod that has my direct permission to use DayZ Epoch assets and the only other mod I directly help, Thevisad is a great guy and I try to assist him with anything I can. Also, I have no idea what your talking about with Namalsk as we did nothing but provide support via a mission file.

whats the need for the hive dll why did you change it?

see #2

See #4

7. Sorry you feel that way. Please do let me know what you are talking about as I did not take anyone's code. Lets see some proof, show your work!

See #5