Rezusty

Wrong signatures for file...

Question

Hi everyone !!!

When I first got my server from GTX, verifysignatures was set to 0, I didn't notice anything wrong until someone was able to join in with Zombies and Demons, crashing my server.

After a few searchs, I finally found the mistake in config.cfg and set verifysignatures to 2 preventing any non allowed mod.

The problem now is that every players on my server but me are kicked for: wrong signatures for file... I've noticed that it seems to involve objects from the Apex expansion. (ex: a3\structures_f_exp\industrial\sugarcanefactory_01\scf_01_conveyor_hole_f.p3d).

I'm running Altis on my server but I've made custom traders zone with some Tanoa buildings and objects.

Did they got kicked because they don't own Apex ? Is there any way to fix this without removing everything not included in base game ?

Thanks

4 answers to this question

I finally removed all Apex contents from my server but BI said that Apex structures (assets and vegetations) will be available for everyone in 1.72 update !!!

I have noticed the same in the past. We also made some Trader-Zones with Apex items and got random kicks for wrong signature and we removed them.

Thanks for sharing your experiences!

I have just tested everything with 1.72 update and Apex extension disabled, everything works fine. We can now add any Apex buildings or structures and non-Apex owner won't get kicked for wrong signature anymore !!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By harcosgoogle
      hi!
      How to add new hpp file,new trader,new items (No wepaons,no truck)
      Static guns trader

Thanks

Im created trader,activated server_trader.sqf,activate mysql,cfgservertrader,napf. Not worked :/

, Not loading Trader menu,
      Does not produce

• By harcosgoogle
      Hi!

How to lock server pbo file? (mpmission)
    • By harcosgoogle
      Hi.(sorry no speak English)

How to install unique Addon?

Example: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=14679
      Vehicles,weapons

Thanks!
    • By Drokz
      Could anyone of the Epoch Team pls add this Banner to my Signature? It doesnt seem to work for me.
      I receive the following error: Unable to retrieve signature image dimensions for http://cache.gametracker.com/server_info/134.255.217.74:2320/b_560_95_1.png, please try another image.

This is the one i want to have added

• By Gr8
      Who ever deleted my servers' Ad Post without notice. I am very unhappy with this action. It took me 2 Hours to add the detailed info and styling to the post. And a click of a button *deleted*

Also my signature was deleted more than multiple times without warning or notice as well. What kind of moderating is this ? Am i breaking any rules or you dont want me to promote epoch servers ?

should i remove the title from my name too ? Dont understand why my community is not good enough to have its name on these forums.

I have helped hundreds of people here and not 1 of the posts are a bump. This makes me not devote my time to help the forum community.
  • Advertisement
  • Donation Box

Please donate to support the community.
    We appreciate all donations!
  • Advertisement
  • Supporters
  • Latest Donations

• Advertisement
  • Discord