Thug

Adding Ifrit to Vehicles List ARMA 3

Question

Can someone point me in the right direction?

I have a epoch arma 3 server. I want to add the Ifrit  and a couple more vehicles to the spawn list. Also I want them to be able to be sold.

Is there something more then just adding them to the spawn list?

8 answers to this question

Modifiy these files for your needs:

Mission.PBO:

Epoch trader -> CfgPricing.hpp

BM trader -> HSPricing.hpp

Serverside:

@epochhive folder

epoch vehicle spawn -> epochconfig.hpp

5 hours ago, rvg?! said:

Modifiy these files for your needs:

Mission.PBO:

Serverside:

@epochhive folder

epoch vehicle spawn -> epochconfig.hpp

Mission.PBO:

I do not have these files. The only files I have in mission side are description.ext and mission.sqm.  Thats it, no folders or other files

52 minutes ago, rvg?! said:

https://github.com/EpochModTeam/Epoch/blob/master/Sources/epoch_config/Configs/CfgPricing.hpp

BM trader -> HSPricing.hpp  = HS Blackmarket. it s part of the HS blackmarket script, if you want blackmarket.

Lets say I copy the file Epoch-master\Sources\epoch_config\Configs\CfgPricing.hpp to mission root. Do I add the line  #include "CfgPricing.hpp" to the bottom of the description.ext?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By 2DayZ2Retirement
      -PROBLEM SOLVED-

G'day, Survivors.
      I am having an issue on my server where vehicles which spawn randomly around the map repair themselves upon server restart.
      I use this config in my init.sqf which successfully spawns the vehicles in damaged and with low fuel...
      DynamicVehicleDamageLow = 75;
      DynamicVehicleDamageHigh = 100;
      DynamicVehicleFuelLow = 0;
      DynamicVehicleFuelHigh = 25;
      ...However upon each server restart the vehicles repair themselves (the fuel remains low however) and for the life of me I can't figure out why this is happening. 
      DayZ Version -DayZ Epoch 1.0.6.2
      Scripts Used -DZAI | -DZMS | -Right Click Actions (Suicide, Smoke Drugs, GPS Scan)
      AntiHack - InfiSTAR
      Server Host - GTXGaming
      My HiveEXT.log and arma2oaserver.RPT logs are not showing anything out of the ordinary.
      I'm not sure if it matter, but all Planes/Helicopters and Boats have been removed from the server via the dynamic_vehicle.sqf.
      In addition, all of the traders and trader cities being removed by removing the call for the CfgServerTrader.hpp in the description.ext.
      If there is any other info I can show to assist in fixing this problem please let me know, any help would be greatly appreciated.
      Cheers.
    • By Brian Soanes
      To unlock vehicles left in your traders over a server restart, open your epoch_server.pbo

In epoch_server\compile\epoch_vehicle\EPOCH_load_vehicles.sqf
      Find
      if (_allowDamage) then { Just above that, add this
      A3E_SafeZonePosArray = [ [[18451.9,14278.1,0]], //Altis East trader [[13333.5,14494.3,0]], //Altis Central trader [[6192.46,16834,0]] //Altis West trader ]; { if (_vehicle distance (_x select 0) < 200) then { _vehicle lock false; diag_log format["Vehicle %1 left in trader unlocked @ %2", _class, mapGridPosition _vehicle]; }; } forEach A3E_SafeZonePosArray; Pack pbo and you're good to go
    • By Yoda
      Hello, I am apart of the Global Chaos Gaming community. We currently are hosting a modified Arma 3 Epoch server, we have very active staff aswell as active community members, I urge you to stop by and check us out! TeamSpeak: ts.globalchaos.net Website : http://www.GlobalChaos.net
    • By webbie
      Hi all, Ive been looking for a while now for a vehicle flip script for a single player.
      Ive tried stuff ive used on previous servers but its not allowing the option so im guessing epoch has something that interferes with it.
      If anyone knows of a simple script to allow players to do this could you link it to me please,
      Thanks in advance.
      PS. Im aware the jacks flip vehicles but I actually  find this to be incredibly painstaking unless theirs a trick to it.
  • Advertisement
  • Supporters
  • Discord